[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who isn't a fan of Blanchard? I mean... he speaks the t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 557835.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
557835.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
Who isn't a fan of Blanchard? I mean... he speaks the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Are you AGP?
>Are you pesudo-HSTS or pesudo-bi?
>Do sjw bitterhons makes you vomit?
>Do you want to whine about the curse of AGP?
>Did you cure AGP and wanna taco bou tit?
>NO SJW HSTS ALLOWED! REAL MEN ONLY! :3

https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
https://twitter.com/blanchardphd?lang=en
>>
>>8669227
Blanchard is bad tho
>>
>>8669234
He is a scientist. He only speaks science and he's not politically biased.
>>
Aw yeah proud repressor AGP anti-sjw reporting in.

Blanchard is lol cuz he retweets 4thwavenow which btfo all the FtMs and SJWs

>>8669234
>Blanchard is ba(se)d tho

Fixed it for you

But seriously Survey anon, your into AGP wouldnt you like Blanchard?
>>
>>8669308
Blanchard is terrible in lots of ways.

He is against early transitioning. He ruined the reputation of Blanchardism by letting it be coopted by TERFs. He says lots of idiotic things (e.g. calling the LGBT community a fictitious entity). He is deliberately abrasive instead of trying to heal his relationship with the trans community.

Yes, he got the fundamentals of the science right, but that doesn't mean you should worship him, unless you want to be a personality cult.
>>
>>8669227
Im not a fan, I read his twitter for giggles - it has as much shitposting and bait as this place
>>
>>8669540
You are a delusional autist obsessed with things that don't even relate to you and you should leave and find a better hobby.
>>
>>8669540
The LGBT community is fictitious tho. We all fucking hate each other and are only pretending to be a part of it for exclusively our own gain.
>>
>>8669578
Things that "don't even relate to" me?
>>
>>8669247
LOL as a friend of someone actually in science--you have no idea what you're talking about. Studies are conducted by human beings, who have bias, and not even the scientific method can keep us from looking in all the wrong places. This is the basis for Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak's original essay "Can the Subaltern Speak?"
>>
It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic and trying to make "a point".
>>
>>8669227
>pesudo-HSTS
What did she mean by this?
>>
>Are you AGP?
check
>Are you pesudo-HSTS or pesudo-bi?
check
>Do sjw bitterhons makes you vomit?
nah
>Do you want to whine about the curse of AGP?
nah, I just accept it. no need to self loath
>Did you cure AGP and wanna taco bou tit?
yeah, by taking hormones
>>
>>8669540
I'm against early medical transitioning though, social transition is fine. I think 16 is a perfect age to start HRT so a tranny has full penis development. Also it gives plenty of time to fully decide if medical transition is right for them.

I do agree about terfs, with a few exceptions they tend to be losers who distort his theory.
>>
>>8671046
That just means you're terrible too, though, which is not surprising since you're a Blanchard fan.
>>
File: 56456.png (472KB, 546x562px) Image search: [Google]
56456.png
472KB, 546x562px
>>8671093
IGNORE that last post, sorry. I misread your name as "Sertii". Sorry sorry sorry...
>>
>>8669540
>He is against early transitioning.
Why shouldn't unnecessary transition be avoided?

>He ruined the reputation of Blanchardism by letting it be coopted by TERFs.
How could he have stopped that?

>He says lots of idiotic things (e.g. calling the LGBT community a fictitious entity).
In what sense is it real?

>He is deliberately abrasive instead of trying to heal his relationship with the trans community.
What does he owe us?
>>
>>8671400
>Why shouldn't unnecessary transition be avoided?
1. It is dubious that it is really unnecessary.
2. Bodily autonomy.

> How could he have stopped that?
He could emphasize how the GNC of HSTSs pretty much *requires* the kinds of cognitive sexual dimorphism that's one of the main TERF objections to standard trans ideas.

> In what sense is it real?
In the same sense as any coalition.

> What does he owe us?
In principle nothing, but I don't see why we should be fans of a person who acts that way.
>>
>>8669227
It's just pseudoscience used to justify misgendering trans people.
AGP === transbian
HSTS = straight / bi transgirl
>>
>>8671841
>>8671831
>bi trans women are romantically and sexually attracted to male bodies, smell, cock, etc.
Bi trans women are AGP. Where did you get this dumb meme from?

$10 says you're bi.
>>
>>8671832
>It is dubious that it is really unnecessary.
Why? In any case do you agree that where it may be unnecessary there should be an attempt to avoid it if so?

>Bodily autonomy.
Does he support banning early transitions or merely trying to avoid them? If the former, source?

>He could emphasize how the GNC of HSTSs pretty much *requires* the kinds of cognitive sexual dimorphism that's one of the main TERF objections to standard trans ideas.
Cognitive sexual dimorphism =/= transsexuality, even in the case of neurointersexuality.

What evidence is there that HSTS GNC is biologically inherent?

>In the same sense as any coalition.
Look at lesbian TERFs, look at how politically partisan LGBT organizations are, look at the very different issues the different letters deal with, look at how LGBT lobby groups neglect the actual problems LGBT people face, look at the trans opposition to the typology.

>In principle nothing, but I don't see why we should be fans of a person who acts that way.
Not nothing, we owe him a debt.

Turn the question around, why should he be a fan of a community, if that is what it is, that acts the way it does?
>>
>>8671866
You're wrong
>>
>>8671945
Not an argument.
>>
>>8671100
I should become a namefag though, although i'm a repressor so I really shouldn't keep posting here. Just hard to get out of the /tttt/ habit.
>>
>>8672604
who are you?
>>
>>8672612
I've never been a namefag. I'm a certain broad shouldered, chubby, AGP, repressor in my early 30s.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.