[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly makes an unpassable face unpassable and a passable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501726014819.jpg (30KB, 621x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501726014819.jpg
30KB, 621x504px
What exactly makes an unpassable face unpassable and a passable face passable?
This face almost passes but something about it makes you go "that's a handsome man/twinkhon" instead. Can you pinpoint the troublesome features? Also can you conceal those features with makeup or is it pointless?

t. has a similar twinkhonface
>>
>>8668035
Rachel byrk died by an hero
>>
>>8668035
>length
>ratio
>eyebrow arch
>jaw and chin shape
>eyebrow shape and density
>mouth
>>
>>8668035
I think that the problem with fundamentally unpassable faces is that their proportions and sizes are very typically male.

FFS can do some pretty amazing things. Aggressive genioplasty can turn a wide square chin into something small and cute. Rhinoplasty can allow you to go from a jew-nose to a cute nose. Type-3 brow reconstruction combined with orbital rim shaving can completely feminize the forehead.

But the problem is that if you have a fundamentally masculine face, doing all these things will just put a bunch of individually feminine features on a male canvas. Things like a long mid-face and a very large skull are not fixable. Technically you can reduce your mid-face length through lefort procedures, but good luck finding a surgeon willing to do that for cosmetic reasons. You can reduce the the width of your jaw, chin, and even your cheekbones, but if you have a fundamentally large skull these things can only do so much.

So in short, I think it's all in the skull size and shape. The skull size autist was right.
>>
>>8668056
>mouth
You mean the thick lower lip and almost non-existent upper lip?

From all the sexually dimorphic features out there I find this one most dumb and pointless. What's the evolutionary purpose of this anyway?
>>
>>8668063
>proportions and sizes are very typically male.
So you can have a feminine face but if the proportions are male you are pretty much fucked? That's depressing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.