[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the "can't stop massaging and squeezing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: eyes.jpg (23KB, 209x325px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
23KB, 209x325px
>It's the "can't stop massaging and squeezing my oversized puffy nips until all my clothes are haphazardly all over the floor while I'm a drooling dripping mess" episode
>>
Disgusting. You made a thread just for this? Neck yourself.
>>
I wouldn't be able to stop massaging and squeezing your nipples either.

I'm a tease.
>>
>>8666902
It's nice to love yourself!
>>
>>8666902
cant wait till my nips get puffy tbhon, Ive already loved to play with them and it only got better on e
>>
File: IMG_20170730_235940.jpg (106KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_235940.jpg
106KB, 500x474px
Sounds nummy.
>>
File: 1500167290464.jpg (14KB, 273x154px) Image search: [Google]
1500167290464.jpg
14KB, 273x154px
>>8666902
If you're going to make a lewd thread about yourself you might as well post links to lewd pictures of yourself
>>
>>8666902
2lewd
but feel free to go on
>>
What is wrong with me, when I touch my puffy nips I'm lactating.
>>
>>8666902
does it really feel good?

Is it from HRT?

My nipples are small and insensitive. ;/
>>
>>8667309
What hormones are you taking friend?

>>8667323
>does it really feel good?
Oh goodness yes.
My nipples are one of my most erogenous zones, along with my hips. Both were like that prior to HRT, but HRT definitely helped a lot. Like OP alluded to, once they start getting puffy, it's almost like masturbation when you play with them (for me at least).

If you want them to get more sensitive, I'd recommend tugging and playing with them more. Supposedly that helps a lot of people over time. Oh, also, my nipple piercings helped a lot. And if you have a lover that really likes biting/sucking on your nipples, you'll probably feel it for a few days afterwards.

.. im kinda big on nips
>>
>>8667373
How can your hips be erogenous?!
>>
>>8666902
tbqhon I love masturbating to myself. My penis looks so pretty
>>
>>8667373
I'm on oral estrogen and oral spiro, twice a day. I have a hunch that I'm intersex but I won't know 'till I get a karyotype done.
>>
>>8667436
Having them grabbed by a man's strong hands?
>>
>>8667436
I don't know!!
But having them grabbed, caressed, etc just sends shivers up my spine.

>>8667455
You very well might be!
Usually people have a really complicated/unusual regimen if they're lactating.
That's really uncommon; how developed are your breasts, if I may ask?
>>
>>8667483
>>8667373
>along with my hips
Wow, I love that too tbqhonesty. Or when he puts one hand on my tummy and another around my neck, he knows that drives me crazy.
>>
>>8667483
>>8667494
I really need a bf.
>>
>>8667497
This talk of nipples and hips makes me feel the same. Except reverse. My body's not at all sensitive and I love to push people's buttons.

Just gotta rub someone else's sweet spots instead!
>>
>>8667484
They're about an A cup even though I'm only 2 1/2 months on HRT
>>
>>8666902
How is it possible to relate to this but still hate yourself and your body? I'm not on hrt love my tits and do very well with getting myself off but none of that translates to a healthy relationship. If this was a fetish I should be pretty satisfied... I don't get how I can masturbate and feel gross at the same time. It's saddening.
>>
>>8668438
This is an agp thread.
>>
I get so fucking wet. But only after I orgasm. What is this.
>>
>>8667537
>A cup even though I'm only 2 1/2 months on HRT
Implying that fucking anything happens in 2-3 months. Did you go to highschool chum?!
>>
>>8666902
Gross. And what is "dripping"? You don't have a vagina.
>>
>>8669196
Estrogenized penises tend to drip little drops of precum but nothing else
>>
>>8669196
My asshole naturally lubricates, like all males.
>>
>>8669196
you haven't lived. i'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>8667309
your prolactin is probably too high. you should get it checked out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.