[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best thing about the LGBT community is the infighting. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494237357609.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494237357609.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
The best thing about the LGBT community is the infighting. Why rely on society to take us down when we can pull ourselves apart from within? It's great. So in this thread, let's just all make each other feel like shit.
>which group is the MOST oppressed? Please argue about this!
>why not reject T from the whole acronym? Trans people aren't human!
>who needs those privileged homogays? G has male privelige, L has female privilege. Which one has more privilege?
These are the issues we should be focused on in these dark times, working together towards a successful result is for cishet people ONLY
>>
>>8665461
>which group is the MOST oppressed? Please argue about this!
MtF transsexuals. There's nothing to argue about

>why not reject T from the whole acronym? Trans people aren't human!
This supports the first point

>who needs those privileged homogays? G has male privelige, L has female privilege. Which one has more privilege?
This is tumblr shit that has nothing to do with LGBT people.
>>
>as a whole, probably trans
>this is true
>lesbians, definitely
>>
>>8665478
Hey, FtM trans aren't human either lol. Plus isn't this place basically Tumblr on 4chan? It's literally crucial that we decide once and for all who has the most privilege.
>>
>>8665496

What if everyone has varying degrees of privilege based on birthplace, race and gender
>>
>>8665478
>This is tumblr shit that has nothing to do with LGBT people.
Feminist misandry is part of the intersectional oppression MTFs suffer, although of course cis gay and bi men suffer it too but alongside fewer other intersections of disprivilege.
>>
>>8665525
No, we need to figure this out. It's so important. It's the only thing that can distract us from working together against the cishet masses, fixing our public image and getting the respect and equality past LGBT fought and died for.
>>
>>8665461
>which is the MOST oppressed group?
Oppressed by the State? Trans. Oppressed on a social level? Bisexuals, either their existence is completely denied or are labeled traitors if they happen to date someone of the opposite cis gender
>Why not reject the T from the whole acronym?
Honestly? T deals with a lot of the same sexuality conundrums the rest of the acronym. That and pity.

>Which is more privileged?
Lesbians. They've been an accepted fringe for much longer than Gays and the public reaction to both is veeery much different, Gay men getting the harsher of the two.
>>
I hate dykes and trannies should exit
>>
File: 1501607419924.gif (449KB, 286x119px) Image search: [Google]
1501607419924.gif
449KB, 286x119px
>people taking this thread seriously
I'm ashamed that I forcefully have to be a part of LGBT. Most of you are petty and short-sighted, with no sense of reason. Good job. This is why Caitlyn Jenner, Blair, and TERFs get to speak for us, we're divided all to hell.
>>
>LGBT infighting
>when we should be concentrating our hatred on the Q.
>>
>>8665546
>Oppressed on a social level? Bisexuals
Only bisexuals would claim this.
>>
File: I AM VEGETA.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
I AM VEGETA.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>8665461
>mfw mascgen

your on your own trannies and faggots
>>
REMOVE T
>>
>>8665591
Already do, fampai.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.