[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my asshole looser? I'm 18 but I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3500.jpg (31KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3500.jpg
31KB, 750x734px
How can I make my asshole looser? I'm 18 but I've never had anything inserted in my ass. I want to make it loose enough so that I can be fucked easily without blood or pain. I was thinking of starting with a finger and eventually buying a dildo. Any ideas on how to make my ass loose enough for dick to fit up it nicely?
>>
>>8665187
you will poop pants
>>
>>8665187
>How can I make my asshole looser?
By inserting thing into your ass
>>
>>8665204
Yeah but where do I start and how do I move up?
>>
>>8665201
I'll shit myself if I try to insert stuff in my ass?
>>
>>8665187
USE LUBE
>>
>>8665209
use lube and go slow
>>
>>8665209
buttplug>small dildo>bigger dildo>dragon dildo
>>
Lots and lots of lube

When you insert, push like you're trying to poop as you put the toy in. It helps a hell of a lot
>>
Know how Goatse died? He put an flat volley ball up his ass and inflated it. Didn't seek medical attention soon enough.
>>
>>8665222
>dragon dildo
You can skip this step actually, those things are SCARY
>>
>>8665300
But they make the best and damn near only ejaculating toys on the market.
>>
>>8665222
>dragon dildo
don't do this
there is such a thing as too loose
>>
>>8665272
[citation needed]
How did that kill him?
Cut off the circulation or something?
>>
>>8665209
are you mentally challenged or underaged and need a mommy to dilate your boyhole?

>>8665343
>ejaculating
hmm is that big deal? I kinda want one just to keep on squirting more lube in as I love to go on for hours
>>
>>8665390
>I love to go on for hours

protip: ejaculating dildos don't go soft after they cum
>>
File: 53573.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
53573.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>8665187
I have quite the nails so I couldn't insert then in my ass, I looked around my house and found a dead sharpie. I took out the insides and cleaned the thing up. Sharpies are the best thing for beginners since they don't have bumps and are easy to slide in.
>>
>>8665209
start with a finger, use lube
>>
File: 86015_22Mar11_minis.jpg (92KB, 500x186px) Image search: [Google]
86015_22Mar11_minis.jpg
92KB, 500x186px
>>
>>8665272
so that's how i can make my hips wider!
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (82KB, 853x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
82KB, 853x387px
>>8667488
How to actually do that.
>>
>>8665187
You need to cut up the muscle a little bit. I did it with a nail scissor
>>
>>8665351
You know you can get them in mini or small sizes, right? A small from bad dragon is basically a standard size from anywhere else.
>>
>>8665848
30lbs overweight 12 year old me fucking loved those
>>
>>8665555
you really shouldn't put anything in your ass that doesn't have a flared base because it could get stuck up there. a small buttplug or just fingers would be better to start with.
if you're too embarrassed to buy a sex toy, then think about how it's going to be going to the er with something stuck up there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.