[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for the gay folks out there: are you fully comfortable with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9263.jpg (21KB, 178x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9263.jpg
21KB, 178x174px
for the gay folks out there: are you fully comfortable with your orientation or would you change it in a heart beat if you had the chance to?
>>
>>8664129
Only good straighty is a dead one so no
>>
>>8664129
I'm only bi but no way would I change.
>>
Not now, I've already built my life. But me as a kid would have gone straight without even thinking about it.
>>
>>8664129
Yes, but I'm currently single. If I have a serious bf, I wouldn't.
>>
I'm a contrarian little shit so no I wouldn't change my sexuality just to fit in with a bunch of losers.
>>
>>8664129
id be gay if i could but body hair is disgusting and so is masculinity but feminine penis is ok
>>
>>8664129
I wish I was straight but I don't know how that would happen without my whole personality being changed, so I guess I'd stay gay because I can't imagine never feeling love towards a man and girls are gross
>>
This is a legit stupid fucking question if you spend 5 seconds actually bothering to think about it
>>
>>8664129
>>8664509

Yes I would, being a gay man just makes things slightly and unnecessarily harder, and I would like to have a 'real' family rather than adopt or have a surrogate

I'm also kind of ashamed of being gay, like I notice how people might say they have no problem with it but will look at you differently when they know
>>
>>8664149
Buttfuck them with your aids then.
>>
>>8664157
This. If you asked me when I was between 13-20 years old then my answer would be an enthusiastic yes, please cure me of the gay. But right now, no I wouldn't change my sexuality. I'm pretty happy with liking other guys instead of girls.

>>8664569
>Yes I would, being a gay man just makes things slightly and unnecessarily harder, and I would like to have a 'real' family rather than adopt or have a surrogate
>I'm also kind of ashamed of being gay, like I notice how people might say they have no problem with it but will look at you differently when they know.
I feel a lot like you as well. I'm comfortable with my sexuality now, but it's difficult to not feel self-conscious of all the glances and stares whenever I was out with my former boyfriend.
And I really really want to be a Dad in the future, and I know being gay makes that difficult but I still think adoptions and surrogates make real families. The end result is the same, children.
>>
>>8664129
i like to suck on poopy pee pee!
>>
>>8664129
desu, i'm a 37 year old man who makes about 70k a year, has a long term bf, and a loving, supporting family. only randos and people online have ever given me shit for it, but 100% i'd be straight immediately if possible. i want kids. real kids. i want to be able to do all the things i saw my mom and dad do, but can't because i'm a fucking faggot.
there's nothing "wrong" with homosexuality or bisexuality, not morally or otherwise. i just would prefer if things were different.
>>
File: 1500231179869.jpg (455KB, 846x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1500231179869.jpg
455KB, 846x1185px
Dyke reporting. I love girls so much, but I would change my orientation in an instant if I could. Straight girls have life on paradise mode.
>>
File: keep calm.jpg (276KB, 961x1280px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.jpg
276KB, 961x1280px
>>8664129
I wouldn't change it.
Women are disgusting.
>>
>>8665714
Lol that woman in pic related is like an arch-lesbian

>>8664129
Gay male here. Nope. I got lucky with parents who weren't religious wackos or narrowminded hillbillies. I got only minor shit for it growing up and it only served to make me tougher.

My only complaint is there aren't enough gay boys for me to rail and there are too many heartbreakingly perfect straight guys.
>>
>>8664129
Half of me would love to turn into an actual asexual just so I don't have to involve with people in general, I'm tired of dealing with shitty relationships and my sexuality is the only thing that keeps making me trying to start new ones. Better to not be miserable than forever trying to achieve happiness.

The other half of me just wants my right person so I can live happily for the rest of my life.
>>
i'd take casual homophobia over dealing with women any day.
>>
>>8664129
I'm bi and love it.
>>
>>8665714
>Straight girls have life on paradise mode.
Cis female is still easy mode, any orientation.
>>
>>8666039
>bleeding every month
>easy

O-okay, anon!
>>
>>8666093
Normal women get shit on all day but super 10/10 bimbo hotties can just be hot and arent expected to do shit with their lives and thats A OK! And i bleed all the time (cutting,) and its really no big deal i dont get what the fuss is about.
>>
>>8666129
>super 10/10 bimbo hotties
Like who, for example?
>>
>>8666093
>forget the almost total societal bias in my favor, I still have it hard because of biology (which I could avoid if I wanted)!
>>
>>8664129
Gay man here. I'd never change it. Being gay just suits the kind of person I am/ life I live better than being straight.
>>
>>8664129
gay man here, I love it and I would not change it
>>
>>8664129
everyone who has their head screwed on right would like to be normal.

of course some people get comfortable with themselves with time, it's bound to happen.
>>
>>8666215
>Being gay just suits the kind of person I am/ life I live better than being straight.
t. bottom
>>
>>8664129

Bisexual checking in.

I have the best sexual orientation, why would I wish it away?
>>
>>8666129
>Normal women get shit on all day
???
>>
>>8666302
to know what to do with your life
>>
>>8666421
Polygamy.
>>
>>8666459
that's scientifically unlikely!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.