[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey! Look who came out of his ca- >Err...anon? Is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: 1500477008873.jpg (369KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
1500477008873.jpg
369KB, 1429x951px
>Hey! Look who came out of his ca-
>Err...anon? Is that really you? When did you become...you know...a girl?
>>
[Screams internally]
>>
>>8664118
>When are you going to get a haircut?
>You've gained some weight, anon.
>It's okay, your uncle has manboobs too.
>I was reading about this new diet...
>>
>>8664297
kek
>>
>>8664118
More like
>what the fuck are you wearing, anon
>is that makeup?
>lmao, anon's a faggot
>>
>>8664359
>if you dont stop that, mahmoud
>_you will get fuckin stoned_
>>
>>8664359
Nah, old middle class white people are more passive aggressive than that.
>>
>>8664118
That red head is giving me fuck me eyes
>>
>>8664368
Until you don't respond to their passive aggressiveness, then they will graduated to the 4chan route and say just what the post you're quoting said, then add "I was only joking."

If you ignore that as well, they will graduate further, until the point where they hire someone to attack you.
>>
File: fuck me.jpg (82KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.jpg
82KB, 800x920px
>>8664377
>>
>>8664771
I haven't fapped in weeks though
>>
>>8664824

2 years? Sounds like PROVEN MEDICAL SCIENCE TO ME.
>>
>>8664824
>2 years
I don't have time for that, estrogen makes me feel good
>>
>>8664118
I literally showed up infront of my extended family in a bikini this 4th of july with my bf holding my hand. Pretty cool stuff desu, everyone was happy to see me happy.
>>
>>8664841

What makes a person so insecure that they have to endlessly repeat the same tired talking points to an audience that doesn't welcome them? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 20170702_203352.jpg (2MB, 1480x1824px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_203352.jpg
2MB, 1480x1824px
>>8664855
I literally live on the beach and wear bikinis daily
>>
>>8664867

I don't understand. Literally everyone in this thread is like, wow, its this person again. Do you interpret tired acceptance as a positive interaction? Or are you the type to think fame and infamy are sort of the same thing?
>>
>>8664867
I've only known about you for a half hour, and I already think you're retarded.
>>
>>8664884

Ah, so it's the latter then. In that case you'd probably be better off writing to your congressman about your theories, or making a video series detailing it. Trying to leave your mark on a message board like this is pretty small potatoes. I pop in here once in a while and see a few people like yourself. They're all eventually forgotten. Work on your method of delivery, dude.
>>
Nofap is a right wing conspiracy theory that increases your risk of cancer.
START FAPPING. STOP LISTENING TO /POL/. DON'T GET CANCER.
>>
>>8664919

"4chan has a massive effect on the world". Yeah. It might be time to go outside. I mean, not to be rude, but think really hard about that.

Facebook, google, these have large effects on the world. 4chan as a whole, not so much. A single board? Barely any effect at all.
>>
>>8664924
Stop trying to give everyone cancer. Nofap is a /pol/ conspiracy theoyr and you can't just say "hey guys look at this new /pol/ theory btw I'm not /pol/"

START FAPPING
DON'T GET CANCER
>>
>>8664941
>theory invented by /pol/ and spread mostly by /pol/
>OH EM GEE it has nothing to do with /pol/
ahahah
>>
>>8664927
Trolls learn on 4chan, then infect the real sites such as Facebook, reddit, even Grindr and Youtube.

But no, it doesn't really affect the world. Everyone knows and hates all of those that participate in the comments section.

There is the PERCEPTION though that it affects the world. It can be a confusing thing.

Like how bullies in school are universally hated, even by other bullies, but everybody thinks they're popular, unless they've read the scientifically verifiable studies proving they're unpopular. It always comes as a shock to people when they learn they're not the only ones to hate bullies.

Nobody comes to 4chan and acts like worthless shit, unless they were already worthless shit long before they discovered the internet.

That guy you turned onto memes? Yeah, he was already a boot licking cuck, he just expressed it in more conservative ways, such as "going to church" or whatever. That's why you were friends with him.
>>
>>8664941

Uh, this site didn't even crack 70,000th.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/4chan.com

You'd literally be better off in the youtube comment section if you want to reach a wide audience. No censorship, but your anonymity is sort of hindered. Which is what you're really after, isn't it?
>>
>>8664924
>im not spoonfeeding you citations google it yourself
>WOW CITATION NEEDED
you really are a girl
>>
File: Totally Normal.png (2MB, 1416x4048px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Normal.png
2MB, 1416x4048px
>>8664118
>>
>not pretending you're [anon's girlfriend] and that he has been getting mad pussy lately
>>
>>8664987
>implying passing
>>
>>8664987
>mad pussy

more like crazy manly asse, right?
>>
>>8664118
this is what will happen to me pretty soon
>>
File: pepe_nervous.jpg (83KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_nervous.jpg
83KB, 480x454px
>>8666107

>it's been almost a month in hrt
>it's going to be almost 6 month in christmas

Will they know?
>>
File: iamycky.png (26KB, 897x265px) Image search: [Google]
iamycky.png
26KB, 897x265px
>>8664974
>>
>>8666163
Nah as long as you cover up your chest and tie your hair in a bun, no one will never know

I'm at 1 year already and no one has made comments besides "you look girly". No one suspects a tranny
>>
>>8666163
Nope. I had a family reunion at 7 months and no-one noticed. Chillax kek.
>>
>>8666163
Exactly my situation, except I will start on September and even if I pre-HRT already had some family members pointing out how I was so different.
>>
>>8666178
Does HRT kill your dick or wut? How can that be worth it just to be an ugly girl? Honest question not even trying to be rude but its the interent so no point in trying to be fake polite, but i kinda just did.
>>
>>8664118
>I got this new protein powder, could really help you bulk up!
Jesus christ I wore a skirt in front of you, I talked about wanting an "androgynous" haircut. Why are normies so dense?
>>
>>8666266
>Oh you're just a feminine gay guy haha. Femboys can be masc too! I know lots of masc cutie guys : D
>>
>>8666266
He's not dense.
He's trying to help you stop being a pussy and start being a man.
Why are trannies such cunts?
>>
>>8666226

Dude you're asking people that would mutilate their dick to make it look like a vagina It's obvious they don't care much on them dick performance lol
>>
I want to get appointment but I'm having a really hard to time pressing the send button on this appointment e-mail.

I mean, what if I turn up and they laugh and think this guy is gonna turn out looking like a hun, I never want to look like that but I'm already 26 and 6ft. I just want to pass.
>>
File: you-are-beautiful.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
you-are-beautiful.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>8666331
>26 and 6ft

You're never going to pass, and that's okay.
Just accept that you will be androgynous, but at least you will be happy.

They aren't going to laugh.
At least not to your face.
They are getting paid to pretend to like you.

Stop worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>8666378
I fucked up starting so late.
>>
>>8666406
Everything happens for a reason
Don't blame yourself
>>
>>8666226
My dick still works at 1 year hrt, although its a lot smaller. Personally, I can touch it sometimes but anyone else touching it feels absolutely disgusting. I'd pick being an ugly girl over a hot guy.
>>
>>8666425
I feel so much sudden anxiety over trying to make this appointment.
I don't know if I can do it.

I bet my GP will be like I am wasting her time and I'll fuck up shit.
>>
>>8666046
>>8666049
>not having had HRT since age -1, skeletal feminization surgery at age 4 and FFS at age 6
Yeah no wonder you're permahons that will never pass.
>>
it's good that you have a supportive family make sure you cherish them.

You look good btw
>>
>>8666522
This was meant for >>8664859
>>
File: Tzl537M.gif (948KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
Tzl537M.gif
948KB, 500x287px
>>8664393

>tfw your cousin is thinking lewd things about you while the rest of the family is horrified

>tfw you realize he's a chaser

>tfw you realize that, since he's a chaser, he may be a repressing AGP

>tfw you thinking about talking him into transition

>tfw "it's okay to be a transbian, cousin, gender and sexuality are different things"

>tfw next christmas you'll say "well, it seems, it runs in the family"

>tfw everybody who laughed at you will start to get scared, 2 trans is too much

>tfw uncle Thomas is starting to think to do it, too, since seeing there are already 2 trans in the family

>tfw Uncle Thomas wants to get informed in a non-obvious way so he starts to talk about acceptance and gender

>tfw christmas dinner turns into a full blown conversation about gender and buttsex

>tfw the rest of the family leaves in disgust

>tfw grandpa shames his sons for "not being able to educate their children properly"

>tfw family is broken, no more christmas

Ah, the consequences... delicious...

Lol'd hard
>>
>>8666535
No it wasn't
>>
File: grandpa.jpg (6KB, 104x126px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.jpg
6KB, 104x126px
>>8664118
>tfw when your grandson became a skirt wearing faggot
>>
>>8666538
i wish i could do this to my family
>>
>>8666495
GP knows my mom and i'm hiding it...time to change Dr's.
>>
File: 1495586162899.jpg (81KB, 986x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495586162899.jpg
81KB, 986x740px
>>8664841
I've been on it for a decade and it still feels good fampai
>>
I let my mom using my amazon for free shipping. Thats where i buy all my clothes and makeup. Thought changing the password would kick her out, but its showing her history on my account. Wonder if she knows and is waiting for me to open up to her or if shes too ignorant for "suggestions for anon"
>>
>>8666942
That's a convenient way to come out. You seem pretty chill

>>8666495
No one will think you're eating her time. You're like 1 in 50 people she needs to see everyday. I saw my family doctor and it was fine. I was literally the first tranny he's ever dealt with. But I was just an interesting person in his eyes. Everyone's been fine with me transing and you'll be much happier if you can make it. This appointment is more important for you than for her, but then again everyone's appointment is more important for them than their doctor. It's just how the doctor system works.
>>
>>8664965
>4chan.com
>.com
fufufu
im not defending curegirl or anything btw
just saying you need to check what site you're on
>>
*grabs nearest fork and murders the ginger*
wew that was close
>>
>>8666538
This is why trannies should stay out of the military.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.