[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not ugly >not fat >live in area with lots of homos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1493276982320.png (101KB, 566x652px) Image search: [Google]
1493276982320.png
101KB, 566x652px
>not ugly
>not fat
>live in area with lots of homos
>don't have a bf
How do you get a bf? I just want a bf.
>>
>>8663525
Ask a guy to go somewhere with you. If you want to minimize loss go for an obvious fag (can best be spotted by how they hold their arms). If you're feeling lucky find the most attractive guy you can. Either way go down the line until you've caught a cock.
>>
>>8663525
Get to know people, make friends, hang out with them, see if they are interested. That's how u usually get friends / relationships.

Otherwise there's always the internet, you know ~
Where are u from?
>>
>>8663525
Grow your hair out, be thing but toned, wear nice clothes, hang out in gay spaces.
>>
>>8663922
>Grow your hair out,
>hang out in gay spaces

pick one

gays like men, not women
>>
I mean if you're actually cute all you need to do is hang around gay spots, the dudes will come to you I promise.
If you're not cute then make gay friends, and actual friends not people who you're only being friends with so you get a chance of fucking them. The friendship *could* develop into something more, or they might know some homos who are looking for a bf and could hook you up.
>>
>>8663922
Yea, gotta be honest I loooove femboys but I hate long hair on them. Just makes them look like a tranny, which kinda ruins it
>>
>>8663933
>>8663943

Screw that guys with long hair are the qtiest.
>>
post a picture of yourself and I'll determine your appearance and why you may not be successful in getting a bf
>>
File: Tarinoita väkivallasta.jpg (66KB, 1505x744px) Image search: [Google]
Tarinoita väkivallasta.jpg
66KB, 1505x744px
>>8663809
You can recognize a faggot just from body language? If a guy seems to behave in a super girly manner I kinda get it, but how do you know from the less feminine gays?
t. assburger
>>
>>8664539
For thousands of years straights have had to worry about getting murdered by other straights if they were mistaken as gay. Probably they can pick up on subconcious cues when other people do things they would never allow themselves to do for fear of getting murdered.
>>
>>8663525
I'm all of those things and homos (and women) walk up to and engage me without me doing anything, maybe you're just ugly
>>
>>8664539
BUT WHAT IS HOLDING THE GUNS?
>>
>>8663525
You're a narcissist, that's why no one can stand you
>>
>>8664539
Elbow on hand, other arm up || knee over knee || large open gesticulations. Genuinely comfortable ways to hold your body, but straights are typically too insecure, creating what essentially acts as a pink triangle if you know where to look.
>>
>>8663525
>not ugly (but not pretty)
>not fat (but not fit)
>live in area with lots of homos (but don't go out)
>don't have a bf (but don't try to attract any)
>>
>>8664542
>the concept gay existed for thosuands of years
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (60KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
60KB, 800x660px
>go in gay bar
>act cute
>gay magnet
>man approaches you
>hey qt what are you doing here
>justhangingout.jpeg
>success
>>
>listing appearance
>listing things

The only real answer is working on your self esteem.
>>
>>8665695
What if i want a boyfriend though? I'd guess most guys in gay bars are just after one-night-things.
>>
>>8665072
the concept of sodomy did
>>
File: 2017-02-26-014121_686x516_scrot.png (244KB, 686x516px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-26-014121_686x516_scrot.png
244KB, 686x516px
>>8663525
I recognize that character and I'm not proud.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.