[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just recently realized that I'm bisexual. Apparently fa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1414546409718.png (78KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
1414546409718.png
78KB, 236x255px
Just recently realized that I'm bisexual. Apparently falling in love with dudes is gay, but falling in love with girls at the same time means I'm bi. Who knew?

Anyway, I'm with a girl and I'm positive that we're going to get married. Should I come out to my parents and girlfriend? I've got a poll here:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13600166/r

Feel free to comment.
>>
>>8663300
Tell your girlfriend anon, she deserves to know. Especially if you marry her, you don't want to hide something like that for years and years. Be prepared for her to assume it means you're not attracted to her and/or you'll cheat, which isn't really fair but it's what bisexuals get. Let her know she's still all you need.
>>
>>8663307
But... how? I'm tempted to do some joke or meme or some cringey shit like that but I'm guessing I'd be better off just texting her seriously.
>>
>>8663300
I wouldnt. You're in a super committed relationship and unless you're a cheating asshole then it doesnt matter, it would only create stress.
>>
>>8663319
Texting her?

Don't marry her. Or anyone else any time soon.
>>
>>8663300
I voted to girlfriend, but I would like to caution you; when you tell her you're Bi, do not go telling her than you want to fuck guys or she will leave you! Just tell her you have and still do find some guys attractive.
>>
File: tumblr_n9o368yaRx1qa8arko1_250.gif (1MB, 245x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9o368yaRx1qa8arko1_250.gif
1MB, 245x292px
>>8663300
>falling in love with dudes

So you're in love with your gf?
And now you're "in love" with "dudes"?

Is there an actual person or people?
Or are you just realizing that you can't be faithful?

I try to be understanding of bisexuals but they always just come across as lying, cheating, self-centered assholes.
>>
>>8663703
Or that's how he just phrased his attraction to both sexes. Like if I said "I like dudes" and you bust my balls saying that I'm a slut for liking more than one dude because you're reading super hard into it.
>>
>>8663918
I just think it is sad that men cheat on their girlfriends rather than tell them that they are gay.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.