[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a cisgender friend who doesn't mind that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1379276950670.jpg (9KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1379276950670.jpg
9KB, 251x251px
How do I find a cisgender friend who doesn't mind that I'm transgender
>>
ebay
>>
>>8662992
sweden
>>
>>8662992
most cis people don't care if you're trans
>>
>>8662992
PM me bb I'm lonely & just want friends
>>
>>8662992
I'll be your friend if we can play games together
>>
>>8662992
>come out to friends
>they have no problem
>???
>voila you have cis friends
>>
>>8662992
I'll be your cis friend but I might need to eat your tranny butt every now and then
>>
>>8664665
I'm getting hung up on that first step
>>
>>8664665
Come out to what friends?
>>
>>8662992
Don't shove it into literally everything you do.
>>
>>8664665
>how to aquire friends?
>step 1: come out to friends
>>
>>8665240

So much this. They don't care, just do your thing and if they're interested, educate them a bit. But don't make it your identity.
>>
File: C7utnvdXUAAuEUm.jpg-large.jpg (229KB, 1242x1153px) Image search: [Google]
C7utnvdXUAAuEUm.jpg-large.jpg
229KB, 1242x1153px
>>8664591
I'm from Sweden myself and that's not entirely true. There are many trans people here in Sweden who, believe it or not, travel overseas to California on a regular basis, as they find it easier to be open about it in cities such as LA on the American west coast.

Sure, *general* acceptance is probably higher here (you'd still have to be wary of cities with < 100 K population, and immigrants), and the legal protection is relatively strong. However, you'll still get looks and stiff reactions, even in our major cities such as Göteborg and Stockholm. People who have traveled to LA described the atmosphere and the people as more accepting, compared to here.

In general: large, liberal-leaning cities with high education is your best bet, wherever that may be. The same goes for your friends, don't expect much understanding from people who never went to college, and if they did, certainly not from those who went home and shitposted on /pol/ instead of socializing.
>>
File: 1446215581950.jpg (183KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1446215581950.jpg
183KB, 600x458px
>>8662992
get a pet cat
>>
>>8665252
I believe the OP's question was "how do I find a cisgender friend", not "what keeps cisgender people up at night."
>>
>>8665255
Why would anyone willingly live in Sweden anymore? Especially when Finland is right there.
>>
File: 1482285203382.jpg (223KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
1482285203382.jpg
223KB, 1602x829px
>>8665361
>Finland

Because I would have to learn Finnish (the Swedish-speaking minority is becoming more and more isolated every year), put up with even shittier weather than here, get accustomed to a rather different culture, and live in a country that shares a long border with Russia.

But hey, their public school system is one of the best in the western world. Nice if I'd ever feel like having kids.
>>
>>8666270
Finland is very conservative and trannies get just as much hate as they would in Africa.
>>
>>8666338
I think the point is you wouldn't have to worry about getting stoned to death by the Finnish. Your only worry would be avoiding the tens of millions of Muslims.
>>
let's reframe the question: how do I find friends?
>>
They're around. Like here. Be cool, make your interests known, do it. That's how.
>>
>>8664596
keep telling yourself that
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>8662992
>cisgender
YOU MEAN REAL.. REAAAAALLLLL. How hard is that to say?
>>
>>8666516
try at random. wanna be friends?
>>
>>8666573
ok
>>
>>8666568
so trannies cant be real friends?
>>
>>8666592
ok gimme contact info you lazy bum
also please
>>
Develop interests, hobbies. Don't make the goal to find friends who are cool with you being trans, make the goal to find friends.
>>
>>8666604
you first
>>
>>8666568
uh oh someone's triggered by a word, do you need your safe space?
>>
>>8666610
Pretty much this. Being trans shouldn't be the most important part of your personality ya know, it's not healthy and ppl don't want to deal with it all the time
>>
>>8666611
WOW. you're not making this easy, pal.
[email protected]
>>
File: way.png (30KB, 409x424px) Image search: [Google]
way.png
30KB, 409x424px
>>8666338
>Finland is very conservative and trannies get just as much hate as they would in Africa.
Oh yeah, I forgot that tiny detail...

>>8666346
>I think the point is you wouldn't have to worry about getting stoned to death by the Finnish.
The "True Finns" (the political /pol/-party of Finland) is gaining influence, and currently trying to circumcise certain rights enjoyed by the Swedish-speaking minority in Finland. One such right is access to supplementary education in our own language. So far it's not a super-huge deal, but pic related.

>Your only worry would be avoiding the tens of millions of Muslims.
Now you're confusing me, are you talking about Sweden, Finland, or possibly Europe in general? Because there's barely even tens of millions of residents in Scandinavia in total. In Finland there are practically no immigrants at all among the 5,000,000 residents. In Sweden, the muslim population is roughly 500,000 out of a total of 10,000,000 (5%).
>>
>>8666699
>5%
>most of them concentrated in major urban areas

holy shit it's that bad!?
Why the fuck did you take 5% of your population's worth of immigrants. That's like 5%+ more people to sustain who live of welfare and don't contribute anything other than diversity and crime rates
>>
>>8664665
I always fail that second step for some reason
>>
>>8666719
The total percentage of immigrants is actually 16%. However, that figure also includes exchange students, workforce immigrants, and people from other developed countries. By itself it is nothing spectacular compared to, for example, Switzerland, where it is 25%.

Out of those 16%, 50% come from other countries in Europe (the largest contributor being Finland at 10%).

However, the other 50% is mostly MENA-immigrants who received asylum, roughly 8% of the total population (so most of them are also muslims, as muslims make up 5% of the total).

The part about MENA immigrants not contributing at all is a dumb /pol/ meme. As a group they are, however, a net tax burden. The total employment rate in this group is 68%, compared to 84% for native Swedish. According to financial researchers, their employment rate has to reach at least 76% before carrying their own weight.

There are also huge differences between different nationalities in the MENA group. Iranians work like crazy, and even exceed the employment rate of us native Swedish. However, most of them are here on work and study visas, and represent a well-educated minority from Iran. Even if they are muslim, they are not that crazy about it (the girls don't wear niqab and so on).

On the other side of the spectrum we have the nomads from Eritrea and Somalia, who are hopeless. These people can't even succeed even when they're cherry-picked, such as those who get to stay in the US. We're talking employment rates topping out at 20%, complete welfare dead-weight. On top of everything, all their children drop out of school and become criminals. Thankfully, they're not a huge group.

Anyway, to get back on topic, stay away from muslims if you're planning to be openly trans. They're about as nice as bible thumpers were in the 60's. If you're also openly Jewish, consider hiring bodyguards.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.