[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asians: >Both men and women look feminine, making it easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 43428244_p0_master1200.jpg (34KB, 444x555px) Image search: [Google]
43428244_p0_master1200.jpg
34KB, 444x555px
>Asians:
>Both men and women look feminine, making it easy to transition

>Black people:
>Women look no different from men, making it easy to transition

Why were white people cursed with high sexual dimorphism?
>>
>>8661638
I don't know. Why is anything the way it is?
>>
>>8661638
Asians are androgynous, not feminine. One of the nice things about being Asian is that your average asian girl has narrow hips and a boyish frame. She looks more like a kid than a woman. So do Asian men, who tend to be very short and have narrow shoulders) which is what makes the transition (relatively) easy.
>>
File: sentristi.jpg (15KB, 318x338px) Image search: [Google]
sentristi.jpg
15KB, 318x338px
>>8661638
You see other races generally less, so their male/female differences strike you less. Simple as that.
>>
>>8661638
>cursed
I don't know, I like to look at white men a lot they don't seem to be cursed
>>
>>8661833
Not necessarily true. I'm a cis Asian male, and I encounter people of all races very regularly (the Bay Area is hella diverse). I can safely say that Asian trans people, that I've seem anyway, pass the best, by far.
>>
>>8661833
This. Americans who live around a lot of the black Americans (who are mixed with white people to such a significant degree that most actual black Africans see themselves as significantly different racially) can clock Laverne Cox and Asian MtFs in Asian countries don't pass as easily as they do in countries with lower Asian populations.
>>
File: 1501605859643.jpg (213KB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501605859643.jpg
213KB, 1000x1080px
>>8661638
Is the myth that all Asian transpeople can pass an act of whitesplaining toward both Asian masculinity and femininity? Why are white people so obsessed with overriding traditional Asian and HAPA centric views and ideals toward masculinity and femininity with their own?
>>
>>8661851
Who knew, transitioning doesn't make you any less of a racist.
>>
>>8661833
This except it's clear that Asians are the most androgynous of all races.
>>
>>8661833
Let's just take a second to discuss a bit. You would agree that kids are very androgynous, until puberty, correct? And childish features are "neotenous."
According to Ashley Montagu's "Growing Young," a study on neotenous features around the world, Asians retain the most neotenous features growing into adulthood. Therefore, they look younger and more androgynous.
Simple as that.
>>
>>8661851
>Whitesplaining

Opinion immediately disregarded
>>
File: 1469689208190.jpg (38KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469689208190.jpg
38KB, 477x720px
>>8661851
>whitesplaining
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.