[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be crazy >get sucked into a cult of other crazies >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: 1501577886986.png (142KB, 1197x884px) Image search: [Google]
1501577886986.png
142KB, 1197x884px
>be crazy
>get sucked into a cult of other crazies
>be convinced that cutting off your penis will end your crazy woes
>it doesn't
>now have to live with a horribly crude imitation of a vagina
>"sex" is your partner inserting their penis into your open surgical wound that barely has any feeling
>your day to day life now consists of dealing with never ending body horror as you need to stir your surgical wound periodically to prevent it from closing
>the totality of your situation now dawns on you
>you've permanently destroyed your body, to the point that its not even recognizably human, it doesn't even function
>decide to die because the gravity of this is too great to bear
>cult of crazies still blame your attempted suicide on "transphobia"
>>
File: da.jpg (28KB, 480x208px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
28KB, 480x208px
>>8660029
Good thing those faggots don't reproduce.
We should give them darwin awards.
>>
>>8660040
in anticipation*
>>
>>8660029

Is it time to lose the T from LGBT? I hate being grouped in with trannies and I've never met one that wasn't either incredibly manipulative or just full on hysterical.
>>
>>8660029
that guy is a total retard, probably some ugly ass pervert hon "lesbian"
>>
>>8660029
>My wife (MtF) Attempted suicide yesterday.
I'm confused. Is his (her?) wife mtf? The post itself makes it sound like the author is mtf, but the title is pretty clear that the wife is mtf. Or are they both mtf?
>>
File: 1501543889082.jpg (40KB, 597x796px) Image search: [Google]
1501543889082.jpg
40KB, 597x796px
>>8660029
>JayceeTG
>>
>>8660069
The post reads as if the wife is cis but who knows
>>
>>8660069
both
and he's a chasser-repressed tranny
>>
'hey wife. I know we've been married for almost 10 years but I've been a lying raging faggot all this time, lol xD let's go get me some dresses and benis'

'fug why you try and commit suicide :DDD'
>>
>>8660029
This is extremely selfish of her wife whether it is a real attempt or not, but assuming the wife is cis it's almost certainly just a show for attention. She probably took like three paracetamols when the packet says two.
>>
>>8660126
No, he's a military represser tranny. Don't blame this on chasers.
>>
File: 1501586517859.png (181KB, 916x571px) Image search: [Google]
1501586517859.png
181KB, 916x571px
>My job is to save lives!

You're a soldier, not a doctor or a fireman
>>
>>8660156
is that you? sorry for your wife but you could imagine how she must feel realizing that her husband is not a man
>>
>>8660029
>repressing
>repressing in the military
>marrying
>marrying a het girl
Did they do anything right?
>>
>>8660029

>And was desiring time with my 'inner self'

Transgenderism is a literal mental illness. God damn we need to remove the 'T' from LGBT.
>>
>>8660164

God he sounds like such an attention seeker.
>>
>>8660169

Actually, her husband is a man, just a delusional one.
>>
JUST
>>
>>8660029
sounds like its a crossdressing fetish. not a dysphoria.
>>
>>8660164
Soldiering does involve saving lives and you'd be surprised how rarely it involves fighting for the "modern" armies.
>>
>>8660029
I don't have much sympathy for trans people forcing their SO's to attempt to change sexualities. It's like a weird version of conversion therapy enforced through emotional blackmail and abuse.
I feel incredibly sorry for that persons wife but the OP of that thread deserves everything horrible thrown unto them for putting their wife through this due to their own narcissism and selfishness. They can bawww all day long but they're intentionally harming someone else's life so I have no sympathy for them. I hope their wife can manage to draw the courage to leave the relationship and better her life.
>>
>>8661379
>for putting their wife through this
What should she do, repress, pretend like she enjoys being a man, and end up killing herself?
>>
>>8661411
Uh no you work out how to end the relationship. Don't fucking force some hetero girl into your transbian shit
>>
Non-OP master race tbqh.
>>
>>8660029
As we've established a billion and one times on this board now, our post-op suicide rates are comparable to the suicide rates of the general population.

>>8660149
No, please don't call her selfish. She's in a really terrible position right now. She's already prone to depression, and has found out that the man she loves and has been married to for a decade is trans. On top of that, she's expected to keep that last a secret on behalf of her partner's career. I completely sympathize with her stress.

But the Reddit poster needs to find a way to end this relationship. It's clearly not going to work out.
>>
>>8661416
Her wife pretended she was ok with it.
>>
>>8661411
>What should she do, repress, pretend like she enjoys being a man, and end up killing herself?
the last thing would be sufficient. he's a trash person who should be thrown away
>>
File: 1495512713958.png (570KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
1495512713958.png
570KB, 1200x788px
>>8660029
>dress shopping at Torrid

lardass detected
the military should discharge all fatbodies tbqh
>>
>>8662020
Being morbidly obese is the best way to pass. At some point fatties get so fat the gender becomes ambiguous.
>>
>>8661522
No one believes your lies
>>
>>8661522
>As we've established a billion and one times on this board now, our post-op suicide rates are comparable to the suicide rates of the general population.
No they're not, stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1477768251511.jpg (39KB, 360x460px) Image search: [Google]
1477768251511.jpg
39KB, 360x460px
>>8662026
oddly enough, fatties disgust me far more than someone that's just a nonpassing hon.

at least (reasonably fit) hons don't smell like moldy cheddar or take up 2+ seats on the bus/plane.
>>
>>8662044
>take up 2+ seats on the bus/plane
That's hot.
>>
>>8660029
>>
>>8660029
>strawman greentext that has nothing to do with pic
>>
File: 1499721565341.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
1499721565341.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
Nice story. Nothing will ever top this though.
>>
Just cut off a testicle and leave your tiny penis on your crotch. It ain't hard.
>>
>>8660275
>wanting to fuck other men in the ass, or be fucked in the ass
>Male homosexuality is a literal mental illness. God damn we need to remove the 'G' from LGBT.
See how easy it is to say moralistic inflammatory shit?
>>
>>8662177
I honestly feel really bad for this person and how anons here wave around their pain like it's a fucking victory
God, we really are assholes aren't we
>>
>>8660164
You realise that the army plays an incredibly large role when it comes to helping civilians when there is a natural disaster or other calamity, right?
And anyway, the army exists to secure a safe life for the civilians that live in the country they fight for. They do save lives.
>>
>>8660069
>>8660096
>>8660149
>>8660175
The wife is transitioned MtF, the OP is a closeted MtF in the military

It's very obvious from the writing no clue how people keep missing it

>>8661379
1. OP's wife pretended to be ok with it
2. OP is not transitioning in the near future, it's pretty reasonable to assume that if you're a man who is not taking HRT or doing anything to change sex straight women won't suddenly stop being attracted to you just because you want to be one

I think they should break up but they're equally at fault here
>>
>>8662029
>>8662039

Okay. Here's that study /pol/ loves to misunderstand:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Sex-reassigned transsexual persons of both genders had approximately a three times higher risk of all-cause mortality than controls, also after adjustment for covariates. Table 2 separately lists the outcomes depending on when sex reassignment was performed: during the period 1973-1988 or 1989–2003. Even though the overall mortality was increased across both time periods, it did not reach statistical significance for the period 1989–2003.

Slowly now, because I know you faggots are thick:

>Table 2
>separately lists the outcomes
>depending on WHEN
>sex reassignment was performed
>during the period 1973-1988
>OR
>1989–2003

>EVEN THOUGH
>the overall mortality was increased
>across both time periods,
>it DID NOT REACH
>statistical significance
>for the period 1989–2003.

Got that? Overall mortality (that includes suicide!) was SLIGHTLY elevated for the second cohort of the study, but DID NOT REACH statistical significance. "Statistical significance" you can translate into something lay-friendly like, "an amount that means a shit."

Hope that helps you dummies.
>>
>>8662332
>Conclusions

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

and that bit you picked out can also imply that the longer they are trans, the more suicidal they become.
that is, srs is just a temporary solution.
>>
>>8660029
This is why repgen exsists.

Although being an AGP with a bedroom femme self expressed with your woman sounds like something I'd want to try.

>>8662020
Large framed trannies may need fat girl clothes, although he may just be fat.
>>
>mtf wife gets butthurt when it comes time to accepting someone else as trans
trash deserved it
should have left it to die on the floor tbhonest
>>
>>8663280
>citing the conclusion section, which summarizes the entire 30-year study, and ignoring that I cited the study's more recent results
God almighty, you people are dumb fucking niggers.

And no, that's not what it implies. I can't even figure out what you're confusing - or how - to come to that conclusion. The first cohort actually saw a spike in suicides years after SRS (and the reasons for that spike are unclear), but the second cohort had no such spike.

FYI, the study's lead author has publicly explained herself that, again, the study has TWO. FUCKING. COHORTS. and that they found the suicide rate to drop off in the second cohort. She knows her study is being used to support the idea that SRS is harmful to trans people and she has tried to clarify that this study found NO SUCH THING.

Dr. Cecilia Dhejne has also produced some more work on trans people:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets

>A total of 15 individuals (5 FM and 10 MF) out of 681 who received a new legal gender between 1960 and 2010 applied for reversal to the original sex (regret applications). This corresponds to a regret rate of 2.2 % for both sexes (2.0 % FM and 2.3 % MF). As showed in Table 4, the regret rate decreased significantly over the whole study period

Detransitioning and suicide are obviously not the same thing. However, this examines "regret" from another angle - that of trans people choosing to "transition back" rather than commit suicide. Again, the rate in recent decades is low; AGAIN, it has decreased over time.
>>
>>8663598
did you even read the study?

right after the part you quoted
>The Kaplan-Meier curve (Figure 1) suggests that survival of transsexual persons started to diverge from that of matched controls after about 10 years of follow-up.

is pretty much what i said.
the longer one is trans, the more likely they are to kill themselves.

and pretty much everywhere else in that study, it constantly repeats that they have a much higher mortality rate then normal.

>the idea that SRS is harmful to trans people and she has tried to clarify that this study found NO SUCH THING.
no shit. the study obviously doesnt show such a thing.
but it does show that srs isnt a proper long term solution and trannies still end up more likely to kill themselves.
>>
>>8663671
>the longer one is trans, the more likely they are to kill themselves.
I already TOLD you that there is a spike several years later in the first cohort. That's the divergence. I ALSO told you that said spike doesn't exist in the second cohort. Do you not understand any of this? Am I fucking speaking Greek?

>but it does show that srs isnt a proper long term solution and trannies still end up more likely to kill themselves.
No.

it.

doesn't.

I cannot even imagine how frustrating it must be to be this study's lead author, to have worked on this for THREE DECADES and know that VIRTUALLY NO ONE in the general population actually fucking understands the most basic findings of the study.

I want to bring eugenics back, and I want to purge anyone with an IQ below 95. There is absolutely NO BENEFIT to society for someone like me to waste my time trying to get subhuman tards like you to understand things that more intelligent people grasp swiftly and easily. We could just replace you with robots.
>>
>>8668146
> and know that VIRTUALLY NO ONE in the general population actually fucking understands the most basic findings of the study.
Not only general population, some '''experts''' as well.
>>
>>8668146
then maybe they should put their findings in the conclusion instead of having it on one line in the middle of it all.

or maybe you are just wrong.
>>
>>8660073

hotel cumdump selfie!!! so kawaii desu ne! taking BBC and raw loads all night!
>>
File: IMG_3616.png (31KB, 897x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.png
31KB, 897x265px
>>8662177
>>8662216
>What is post surgical depression?
>>
>>8668184
Honestly, Paul McHugh just seems to be an expert in spouting bullshit.

>>8668216
Journal articles are written for people who are capable of understanding the whole thing.

>>8668321
Yeah, I had a terrible time after one surgery I had. It wasn't transition-related, it was a pretty routine surgery. But I was miserable after and felt utterly alone even though I lived in a house with four other people at the time.
>>
interesting post. if another tranny hit on me id kill them and/or myself. disgusting. reminds me of kageshi drama
>>
>>8668346
one line in study is not the whole thing,
>>
>>8660029
This is why you should never get involved with chasers.
>>
>>8668368
>reminds me of kageshi drama
wow, me too! the way we think is so alike! cute. doing anything later? post discord
>>
>>8668429
no i dont want to out myself for knowing stuff about it. im anonymous. i dont wanna talk about 2 year old kageshi drama in private and lolcow trannies. lets just talk about it here xD
>>
>>8668377
Yes, but people not understanding that line is why the author has actually given interviews trying to clarify it for your retards.

kys.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.