[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trannies with unsupportive families destined to be bitter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (13KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 266x189px
Are trannies with unsupportive families destined to be bitter, cynical and deranged?
>>
i dont know

my family doesnt know im trans but theyve still been abusive and shitty and controlling etc etc and yes im cynical and deranged (i want to be murdered sexually)
>>
no sweetie that is just authoritarian neo fascistic libralism in general
>>
The first two, yeah probably especially if you have no reliable outside support network (friends and whatnot). The last one? I'm pretty sure I'm not derranged.
>>
File: 1495916082133.jpg (70KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1495916082133.jpg
70KB, 828x828px
>>8659840
Its stupid to assume I wouldn't turn out to be all three mentioned. My family hated me growing up because I was too manly for a girl, I was terrified to leave my room to piss because I would get shot down immediately with lectures about how I had a beautiful female figure and I couldn't waste it. Our conversations devolved to "but you no have bepis anon, what if it kills you! stay my princess! how will you have children! you need to see the church counselor MORE" and eventually my school started turning away from me, my friends all left (not without bullying the shit out of me). So I just holed up in my room and developed other mental problems, I cant be around people without being animalistic and uncontrollably irate and ashamed. Your answer is yes, its just rare people with families like mine don't kill themselves, they turn their anger at the world into self hatred. That's why so many trannies kill themselves.
>>
>>8660891
wow you sound like you have some form of autism. please stay away from normal people.
>>
>>8659840
Maybe? I'm a 4 time felon for drug distribution and I waited til 29 to transition.
>>
>>8660891
How manly were you?

>and eventually my school started turning away from me,
?
>>
>>8661292
Backwards caps, skateboards, knives, 4 wheelers, vidya, manspreading, and basketballs. I was really confused and riddled with paranoia and anxiety. I lived in a conservative Mormon town, lots of inbred rednecks.
>>8661016
Wouldn't doubt it for a second, even as an adult I'm so bad at socialization, even online. It could be due to neglect and isolation. or I'm just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8659840
What a shitty quote, the "pot of poison" comparison is so weak and useless
>>
Why do imperfect people become parents ?
>>
>>8661377
Because no one would exist otherwise.
>>
>unsupportive families
My senpai(ilia) is supportive and kind yet I still turned out to be bitter, cynical and deranged so I doubt that's that.

Maybe people are just Born This Way™ tbqh familia.
>>
>>8655555
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.