[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the early onsets and HSTS here feel knowing that you share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 904385.png (3MB, 1474x1436px) Image search: [Google]
904385.png
3MB, 1474x1436px
How do the early onsets and HSTS here feel knowing that you share the same board with the exact same type of people who advocated and fought for you to be barred from transitioning at the correct age?
>>
>>8659208
feels bad but idiots will be idiots good thing i pass and can be stealth to get as far away as i can from these dumbassess.
>>
>>8659208
Unfortunately it's important to keep early transition somewhat elusive so that AGPs and trans lesbians will, never, ever, be allowed early transition.
>>
>>8659208
>type of people who advocated and fought for you to be barred from transitioning at the correct age?
You mean "blanchardians"? See >>8659256
>>
>>8659208
I think I was just too repressed or something to do it earlier. Like I have been ordering drugs off the internet for many years yet it never clicked in about hormones and stuff.
Plus I looked androgynous and underage which helped me repress it more as well I think.
>>
File: 90843508.png (3MB, 2076x1422px) Image search: [Google]
90843508.png
3MB, 2076x1422px
>>8659286
No. Parents are never to blame, trans lesbians are the ones keep telling everyone lies with the purpose of hurting anyone that doesn't fall into their straight male paradigm, especially other kids that they attack and assault and try to kill by trying to bully them to death as their peers, and when they become adult they try to kill them by calling them "degenerate youth" and trying to label them as not being brought up right and lie and say that transitioning is a "straight male" thing only allowed if you're a total man to do as "fun" for the purpose of rape and hurting people.
>>
>>8659326
Well that anon >>8659256 was literally just advocating for restricting early transition for the sake of preventing the chance that le agp boogeyman might transition which would be bad for vague reasons.

Anyway, you're one to talk about bullying people you literal real life stalker, caraposter.
Yes, reminder for everyone that caraposter stalked and harassed a young-transitioner lesbian tranny irl out of their insane jealousy to the point that they were banned from college campus facilities. That's why they make these endless troll threads pretending that they represent young transitioners and trying to rally hate against lesbian trannies. It's a sad twisted clump of envy and projecting and mental illness far beyond just being a tranny.

Also, reminder that avatar fagging is against global rules.
>>
>>8659306
you didn't deserve it
>>
>>8659208
I'm fine with them now, it's just been a long process forging them.
>>
>>8659518
*forgiving
>>
>>8659208
Cara your deluded. Most 4chan AGPs have done nothing to interfere with trans medical access. As an older AGP i'm somewhat sympathetic to some TERF ideas and I've done zero anti trans activism. Throughout much of my life I knew very little about trans stuff.
>>
>>8659326
Calm down, Cara. No one is trying to steal your transness. Sit down, stop pacing, and take a few slow breaths. In through your mouth, out through the nose. Slowly and deliberately, breathe.

Society as a whole is completely divorced from ground level compassion; it is a dispassionate system of ideas, flawed at times, yes, but if you lose faith in people you don't like, misanthropy creeps in like a virus and corrupts the hope and faith placed in good people as well. Instead of being negative and a perpetuator of the cycle of abuse, consider becoming someone who ends it at your front door. End the hatred with yourself; try to have some compassion and understanding for why these people believe what they believe and then, perhaps, you can begin to comment on what is wrong with them. It's like you can't really begin to understand the "other" until you begin to sort yourself out first. All this anger and hate isn't made right by others' hate and anger. It is not reciprocal, this is purely bitterness... you gotta let it go before talking about it like an expert.

If you can't understand your enemy, how will you ever begin to understand yourself and heal, you vile, neurotic fake-OCD-having cunt?
>>
>>8659326
Alot of trans lesbians are beta males. They're not rolling with Chad bullying HSTSs.

The odd masc transbian repressor that did roll with Chad is not gonna act like you say. People who describe early transitioners as delusional degenerates, tend to despise late transitioners, especially transbians.
>>
>>8659539
>If you can't understand your enemy, how will you ever begin to understand yourself
wew.. that moment you realize someone finally understood your Sun Tzu quote and didn't misuse it to start a TERF war

>>8659524
TERFs can be tricky, and dishonestly truthful. One truth, a thousand lies.
>>
>>8659326
t. serial stalker with elaborate murder fantasies
>>
File: Winona2.jpg (86KB, 433x639px) Image search: [Google]
Winona2.jpg
86KB, 433x639px
>>8659208
Who here has expressed violent fantasies towards young trans women, other than yourself?
>>
>>8664122
Commie Chan or Wynona poster?
>>
>>8664127
They're the same poster.
>>
>>8664154
I know for a fact they're not
>>
>>8664175
Proof?
>>
>>8664127
>>8664175
I think that was just someone pretending to be me once or twice. I just think that Cara's losing her grip on reality and needs to chill out.
>>
>>8664122
You can hardly pretend to be a friend of young trans women as a feminist.
>>
>>8664191
Post number 8208894 in the archives.

Commie-chan usually used name. Alongside wynona posting. But there was/is a separate wynona poster.
>>
>>8659208
Fine, I don't care. And why would I? I use 4chan to feel relevant and superior, hons only help with that.
>>
>>8664122
What's happening to her?
>>
>>8664762
meant for
>>8664209
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.