[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bi MTF always expected to be the sweet little sub who had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0276.jpg (32KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
32KB, 340x270px
>bi MTF always expected to be the sweet little sub who had a dominant confident partner to keep her in line and keep her together
>all growd up now
>good job and career, independent, confident, assertive, new date every Saturday, totally in charge of her own life

How can I ever find a bf/gf to daddy/mommy me if I'm an incredibly functional adult doing super great on my own? I still want that relationship dynamic but I no longer actually fit in the role I want. What do?
>>
>>8658845
huh. how did you get a career and new date every sunday if you are MtF?

teach me senpai
>>
>>8658845
I've always wanted that life but then I actually started dating people and realized that everyone else also wants the same and most people live pretty dysfunctional lives lol
>>
>>8658845
You piss me off. You brag about how successful you are and then still complain about not getting to have one of the only things not accessible to you anymore.

Fuck off old lady, daddies and mommies are for us cute little failures with no future because we need them.
>>
>mtf
>quiet office job
>financially independent
>always stay at home when I'm off work because I'm a shy introvert

How do I find a cis man or woman who will tie me up and beat me? And also love me and date me.
>>
>>8658854

I had good genetics*, got a bachelors in finance (there's always someone needing a bean counter), and the guys on OkCupid might not be the cream of the crop but they're fun and if you pass they don't mind your benis.

*Also a good hairdresser to give me good bangs, regular eyebrow appts, expensive makeup, flattering but conservative dresses, and a ton of estrogen every day for years.

>>8658859

>tie me up and beat me

OkCupid darling

>love and date me

Mm, can't help you there
>>
File: mini smugsister.png (91KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
mini smugsister.png
91KB, 150x150px
>>8658845
Let me break it down for you, my man.

No "functional" "growd up" adult desires to be in some weird fetishy AGP ageplay relationship like you just described. And seeing you post here, on a Brazilian homosensual Tarzan roleplay site, tells me that your "perfect adult life" is nothing but a sham, my dysfunctional AGP NEET friend.
>>
>>8658858

>being so successful you can complain about it triggers those less fortunate

Lol stay mad pleb
>>
>>8658868

>no functional growd up adult desires to be in some weird fetishy AGP age play relationship

Honey you need to get out more.

But yeah I still have a lot of hangovers from my less perfect life in college and just after. Still they're fun so I have no plans to stop.
>>
I don't think op is so successful at all. I think they are sad about their life, for reasons other than the one given in op, hence why they came here and made this thread, trying to convince themselves and all of us how happy and successful they are.
>>
>>8658872
But you're the wageslave plebeian? I'm NEET.
>>
>>8658880

We'll yeah I thought I made it pretty obvious why I'm sad, I'm lonely and have boxed myself out of a fulfilling relationship by a cold hearted desire to be successful.

Was that ambiguous? It wasn't meant to be.
>>
File: CQaNx7zVAAAhggv.jpg (86KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
CQaNx7zVAAAhggv.jpg
86KB, 500x700px
>>8658877
>honey
Is this you? :^)
>>
>>8658880
Nobody wants to actually have to do work, you do it because it's a requirement of life.
>>
>>8658888

>Not hanging around real girls who use "honey" condescendingly and sarcastically all the time

Honey you still need to get out more
>>
>>8658884
yeah, like, I used to feel so bad about being a NEET and not having a job, and being so inferior to those who do

It used to hurt my self esteem so much I live in a large house with a loving respectful mother who leaves me a freedom of action and expression and writes me prescriptions for estrogen, and having all the time I want for my hobbies-while other people have to apparently work to afford food.

I felt so bad, I actually got a job at some fast food restaurant. I was pretty sucessful, but after several months I quit, when I realized that I don't have to do it, and feeling superior to others for not being a wageslave is the dumbest reason to feel superior to anyone, ever.
>>
Ok, we believe you OP. honey. We are just jelly of your successful adult life and want to be trans-age babbies for mommy/daddy like you.

I mean nothing says "functional adult" like getting a boyfriend and start calling him "daddy" tbhon.
>>
>>8658903(you)
so when op is trying to show me how awesome her life is because she has a job, I just don't buy it.
>>
>>8658910
or having a date every sunday. is she cheating on her bfs/gfs, or actually being dropped after every date each time?

if she had a many year long relationship with a single person whom she loved, it would have been much more admirable.
>>
>>8658903
Plebeian literally means commoner. I was pointing out how little sense it makes for someone who claims to be the normiest of normalfags calling ME the pleb lol
>>
>>8658917

Short term dating for Casual sex is a thing.

And yeah, I agree, it would be better to have a fulfilling relationship, that was the point of this thread. I reiterated it here >>8658885

But everyone seems to have missed the Citizen Kane tone to my post?
>>
>>8658919
oooh haha

well that's a nice language play. For me plebeian always meant something "less" than commoner so when I call people plebs I actually mean "peasants" or "drunken slavs in tracksuits"

I mean, there are plenty of common things people do, like for example washing their hands after toilet, that a total unrestricted pleb won't do
>>
>>8658925
but you don't want a fulfiling relationship, you want a power sex fantasy

I, on the other hand, want to find someone whom I could love, live and die for. That's not what you want, you want a daddy/mommy to fuck you like a little girl lmao.
>>
>>8658940

The two aren't mutually exclusive you know

At least I hope not

God I hope not
>>
>>8658942
love is when you're happy if your loved one is happy, and when you're willing to suffer and give up on things for their sake. It's when you are willing to carry their burdens without asking for anything in return, because they are precious to you as a person, not as a sex item.
>>
>>8658845
if you want a kink based relationship you need to look in kink places.

t.mummydom with qt trap gf
>>
>>8658952

I still fail to see how they're mutually exclusive. Sex is a reflection of personality dynamics and personality dynamics are like 60-70% of falling in love to begin with.
>>
>>8658960

But I also wanna be noooooormaaaaall

Why can't I have a kink relationship without being at all unusual or looking in kink places? Why can't it just fall out of the sky?
>>
>>8658966
you gotta decide what you want, a vanilla relationship or a kink one. You'll never be happy in a vanilla relationship if this kink is important to you. the fact that you're posting about it tells me you really want it, but you'd prefer vanilla because its easier and you dont get judged.
>>
>new date every Saturday,
Slut.
>>
>>8658845
>New date every Saturday
By date you clearly mean one night stand, and by every Saturday you mean: "I don't care about how anyone else's sexual health may be affected by my promiscuity, and getting tested is for losers, and people who live past 40."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.