[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to work on girl voice >start crying >try to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1362198483115.jpg (60KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1362198483115.jpg
60KB, 400x419px
>try to work on girl voice
>start crying
>try to buy girl's clothes at thrift store
>have to leave so I can cry in my car
>shaving my face makes me cry
>end up never shaving and always having a beard which makes me feel disgusting
>family member wants to spend time with me
>always make up an excuse not to because the more I build a relationship with them the more painful it will be when I come out to them
>think about spending money on anything that will help me pass
>just feel like I should just buy a shotgun and end it instead because if I try to transition things will get more painful before they get better and I'm already at my limit
>can't kill myself because people will be devastated if I do and I don't want to hurt them

Please tell me how to escape this nightmare
>>
>>8657854
>shaving

epilate

>people will be devstated
>make excuses about shit

live for yourself and die for yourself

>my car

you have a fucking car. sell it and buy yourself hrt, ffs, laser sessions, whatever
>>
>>8657860

kind of random question

how does epilating compare to shaving in terms of in grown hairs?

that shit kills me everytime but i havent taken the plunge to buy a nice epilator yet
>>
File: epilator.jpg (12KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
epilator.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>8657912
epilating means they don't grow back for weeks

you don't need to buy a nice epilator, buy any epilator, the more rough it is the more hair it rips out. I have epilator that looks like pic related, cost like 20$, and it served me for years

then I tried buying smaller epilator "for face" and it doesn't rip the hair at all. I ended up using the large one for face as well.
>>
>>8657912
well epilating itself is painful at first. way worse than ingrown hairs. But since you're pulling the hair out at the root, you don't end up with flat thick hairtips that you'd get from shaving, so ingrown hairs come much less often
>>
>epilating the face

Am I being memed
>>
>>8657916
thanks anon
>>
>>8657923
no, I epilate the face since shaving is awful, useless, makes me dysphoric and buying new razors is fucking expensive
>>
>>8657854
Are on HRT yet? Its the only thing that made me feel better.
>>
>>8657936
Yeah I am. It did make things feel better but it doesn't make up for the ever increasing pain of not living as the gender I am
>>
>>8657916
My face gets red if I shave against the grain of my facial hair even with a new razor. Would epilating somehow not cause this?
>>
>>8658096
it would, so what
>>
>>8658096
It would, and the next time you do it you'd have ever so slightly less hair. And so on and so on
>>
>>8658114
>>8658134
I mean it looks really, really bad is what. Forget passing; how about just not having a red "mustache" on my face.
Some questions: if this is something you're familiar with, how long would the redness take to go away (e.g., I do it Saturday night, is it gone by Monday?), and how do you mean slightly less hair? Does it not only take longer to grow back, but also grows back less somehow? At what point is the density reduced so that redness is no longer an issue?
>>
>>8658189
calm down it goes away after few hours
>>
>>8658197
Not in my above shaving-against-the-grain example it doesn't. Like at least a day for me. Since we might have different skin sensitivities I'm trying to gauge how long the epilator redness would take to go away using the shaving-against-the-grain example as a comparison. That is, if it would take a comparable amount of time, then that's tough, if it would take longer then that's untenable, and if it would take shorter then that's good.
>>
>>8657916
any reasons to get the more expensive ones over the $30 ones?
>>
File: 7cf.jpg (31KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
7cf.jpg
31KB, 500x430px
>>8658226
i guess you'll just have to wait and see
>>
>>8658259
I guess so maybe my face gets all fucked up for a while maybe not, it's like a game where I don't go outside if I lose thanks for the protips.
>>
>>8657933
I've tried tweezing but that takes days. my epilator goes way too fast and hard for the face, could just need a different cap on it.
what kind do you have?
>>
>>8658469
I have literally that >>8657916

if it goes way too hard during your first epilation, I suggest taking some opiates or painkillers. you will never have to rip that many hair at once ever again, because hair grows back at uneven pace
>>
>>8658446
surely you have a days when you don't go outside?

just do it on your day off.

also, if you'd rather have facial hair than shave or epilate it because you are afraid of some redness then fuck off and you're not trans
>>
>>8658551
At best I could do Friday night if I specifically don't hang out with anyone both Friday and Saturday (Sunday is assumed alone), however my current theory is that that epilator may be harsher than the shave-against-grain, in which case we are talking multiple days of redness. Like fuck me it's possible, but it's sort of a bitch logistically; I once made my entire face red for an entire day by using a hairdryer. My skin is sensitive; I have to work around that, so excuse me for being a little wary of using the thing that would literally rip the hairs out of my face.

Also who the fuck said anything about not shaving at all? Do you know what against the grain means? And if that's the case why do you assume that I would, upon finding out that shaving against the grain gives me a prominent red mustache, forgo shaving altogether instead of just shaving with the grain? Good to know you're willing to throw out wild accusations at the drop of a dime; definitely a plus to have people like you on a board frequented by those unsure of their identity.
>>
>>8658612
Not them, but get some tweezers and pluck as much as you can instead then, is the same thing just slower, and see how you react..
Also plucking/thinning beforehand may make it easier to epilate the remaining too.
After you've plucked/epilated everything, keep doing that every day to catch new hairs growing early, before they fill in again, they grow in cycles.
>>
>>8658675
Yeah, might try this out. Seems like a good way to test the waters; thanks.
>>
>>8658612
I dont know what against grain means because I haven't shaved in many years, since I got my lasers and started epilatign lmao. back when I did, i used to only shave under the shower, using my sense of touch as indication of whether there are any hair left or not, because I couldn't fucking stand looking in the mirror.

also fuck you and fuck your social life and fuck you getting mangry at me. lmao
>>
>>8658717
You didn't know what it meant and you just kept replying to me without looking it up? What did you think I was even saying? Do you still not know? Because I do the same shit you're saying, and it has nothing to do with shaving against the grain or not. You would know if you're doing it regardless of whether or not you look in a mirror. Hairs point down, that's the grain. If you shave upwards on down-pointing hairs then you are shaving against the grain. Why would you pretend like you know what you're talking about when you didn't understand the core concept of my question?
Fuck you, too. Reevaluate how you act, and then you won't have to get "mangry" at me and my social life (???) for not being trutrans because you're pretending to know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>8658746
well i really dont know because for me whether i shaved upwards or downwards made no difference. i would actually do both-and also sideways- during single shaving session, and be very aggressive about it, and didn't care about bleeding or anything.
>>
>>8658756
Right, gotcha, and we differ there somewhat. For legs, arms, etc I'm the same way, because it doesn't seem to matter if I'm a little rough on them, but for pubic and face hair it makes me feel bad if I am making a bunch of red marks everywhere, so I try to avoid it.
>>
Kill yourself with something other than a gun so libtards don't use it as a statistic to take away guns.
Love /k/.
>>
>>8659189
God you gun autists are fucking insufferable.
>>
>>8659213
I give you my blessing to kill yourself with whatever you can get your hands on. You're worth it.
>>
>>8657854
take small steps
and it's ok to be fem guy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.