/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone posted this picture on /fit/ and a surprising number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1501403532291.jpg (406KB, 1299x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1501403532291.jpg
406KB, 1299x1364px
Someone posted this picture on /fit/ and a surprising number of people didn't realize he was ftm. Like there were a lot of people who figured it out, but there were also a good number who didn't. Are cis people really this clueless?
>>>/fit/42326257

>good sir i think you might have kinifelters

>Actually, this guy doesn't have wide hips at all. Look at this pelvis, it's a man's pelvis. It looks like he either has a lot of fat just under the pelvis, or the femurs are abnormally far from the pelvis sockets.

>No joke but the only way you can be attractive to if you transition to female.

>FUCKING TAP WATER MAN I'M TELLING YOU
>DON'T FEED THAT SHIT TO YOUR KIDS
>IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE
>ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

>stop taking female hormons
>>
File: IMG_2406.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2406.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>>8656193
>Are cis people really this clueless

Most of them dont even know HRT exists. So, yes.
>>
Everytime I see this picture, his hips just seem to get wider, where's the unaltered pic?
>>
>>8656193
Thicc
>>
>>8656193
most people are not aware ftms exist at all, no one cares about them
only mtf are allover the media... wonder why
>>
>>8656217
it's because women who become transsexuals aren't a problem. they're doing it because they're mentally ill. men who become transsexual, on the other hand, are only doing it to prey on women.
>>
>>8656224
>Men who transition only do it to prey on women
Oh, this meme again
>>
Yes. Cis people are really that clueless.

Fuck, multiple people even tried to point out this guy is FtM, and it had no effect on most of the thread. Also, the guy who was amazed at pictures of FtMs like, "how do they look like guys? are they on roids or something?" sent my sides into orbit.
>>
>>8656196
cute cat
>>
>>8656193
>are straight people really this clueless?
How am I supposed to know?
>>
>>8656224
I was 3 years old when I told my parents I was a girl. How the fuck do you get female predator out of that?
>>
>>8656224
>mentally ill
I'm perfectly sane, you dumb cunt. I don't even have some garden-variety anxiety disorder. My brain is literally just masculinized.

I can't wait for psychology to die out as a pseudo-science.
>>
>>8656193
Because he doesn't actually look FtM

First of all he looks completely photoshopped (because he is)

The original looked much more like a cis guy with gyno
>>
>>8656193
Literally looks like a female with rougher skin.
That's it, especially her hips.
>>
>>8656352
>I'm perfectly sane
thought ever insane person ever

if you don't know what's normal, how can you tell you are?
>>
>>8656193
looks like muscular woman
>>
File: 1501405259030.jpg (566KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501405259030.jpg
566KB, 1536x2048px
most people on /fit/ probably think this is really a guy because of his face in full photo
>>
File: mfw.png (325KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
325KB, 400x533px
>>8656239
>mfw you call that honcat cute
>>
>>8656193
>lgbt
>REEEE CLOCKING
>also lgbt
>REEEE CISHETS DONT NOTICE TRANS PEOPLE

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU IDIOTS?
>>
>>8656843
>pointing something out is automatically complaining about it

>what are mtfs
>what is jealousy of ftms
>>
File: 1501489481796.jpg (48KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501489481796.jpg
48KB, 430x540px
>>8656797
>going shirtless before top surgery
>>
>>8657967
what's the problem? i go topless (mtf) even though i have enough titties to wear a bra sometimes.
>>
>>8656752
>thought ever insane person ever
Thought every clueless dolt ever.

Newsflash, most insane people DO know they're insane, anon. Even most schizophrenics are aware on some level that they're delusional and/or hallucinating - but they have trouble being able to tell for certain when they're experiencing psychotic symptoms and when they're not. Plus sometimes they'll recognize they're hallucinating yet be unable to act much on that recognition.

So no, "crazy people don't know they're crazy" is a shitty, stupid meme. Unless you're dealing with someone with VERY severe psychotic symptoms, people who say they're not crazy are generally...you know...not crazy.

>>8656843
I don't especially want people to clock me. But people thinking I'm an MtF is honestly somehow even worse. People pleading with me not to "chop off" my non-existent dick make my head feel like it's going to explode.

>>8658030
His issue is probably that the guy in question doesn't seem dysphoric. Without knowing the full context of why he was taking that photo though, I don't think you can decide that.
>>
Im from /fit/. Please stop vegantrap.
>>
>>8656797
Bullshit, that's shopped
>>
>>8656193
>tfw no pre-op pre-hrt bitch boy to bully and dominate
>>
>>8656193
I'd kill for that hips
>>
File: 1499712790314.png (23KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499712790314.png
23KB, 272x256px
>>8656797
Please tell me this is 'shopped, the proportions are fucking me up
>>
>taking chads that work out and "trolls" on /fit/ to represent all cis people

Now let me stop you right there, bucko

First off, the boobs take precedent in the image, they're the most obviously strange thing in the pic. The hips are glaringly obvious to any sane person, though they look very dysfigured...
>>
>>8658331
>But people thinking I'm an MtF is honestly somehow even worse. People pleading with me not to "chop off" my non-existent dick make my head feel like it's going to explode.
I'm ftm but pass as mtf, it's bad. People condescendingly call me ma'am as if they're gendering me correctly. Also it's annoying to spend a lot of time around mtf's because a lot of the traits they have to convince themselves are ok for them to have and still call themselves a woman are the exact same traits that make me feel more valid as a man - flat chest, deep voice, hair, etc. Some of the trans women I know irl misgender me because of it.
>>
>>8658983
>I'm ftm but pass as mtf
This must be a special kind of hell.
>>
>>8656193
Disgusting
>>
>>8656193
people dont know that ftm exist, let alone how we're supposed to look.

also, those tits are small enough to be mistaken for gyno.
>>
>>8656752
>I'm perfectly sane
>thought ever insane person ever
No, I figured out I was batshit insane after looking for a sign from a demon on a nasal spray package and finding one.
Tranny desperation madness, don't worry about it.
>>
>>8659191
lmao those look nothing like gyno tits
>>
>>8656193
Jesus, those hips. She had the perfect body and threw it away.
>>
>>8659280
The most beautiful music in the world is worthless to a deaf man, all the whores in Vegas will never being a smile to a celibate, and lo, the wonders of wide child bearing hips are lost upon the fujoshi to male.
>>
>>8659329
why are you trying to sound poetic
>>
>>8659417
agp thinks poetry will make him appear more feminine
>>
>>8656352
I'm in the field. That's not "psychology." The social sciences genuinely seek to understand and support LGBTQ, including understanding the mechanisms that help transgender to be a thing and squash couch psychology dribble like this nonsense.

Genuinely: this has nothing to do with "psychology" save that it's loosely based on the latest and greatest theories on the subject of transgender back in the 1960s. The 1960s. In a field where three years can make a lot of difference.
>>
>>8656193
nice delts.. mirin
>>
>>8659280
Well, it's shopped. But some of us had good features, yeah. I honestly had a nice rack once. I used to know a Southern guy who quite literally won beauty pageants as a teenager. I've known some trans guys who were ugly, and others who were honestly model-beautiful.

What does it matter if it makes you miserable? My breasts were zero good to anyone when I was so dysphoric over my body that I couldn't let anyone near me. I don't think they'd make a great museum exhibit, either.

>>8659451
Mmm. How's that replication crisis going, senpai?

Look, I know that most of mainstream psychology is supportive of trans people right now. I'm grateful for that. Honestly. But so much of psychology is pretty much just guessing, even after more than a century. I really believe it's going to be completely replaced by neurology someday. We need the cost of neuroimaging studies to come way down, though.
>>
>>8659417
I thought it was funny
>>
>>8656797
Thicc
>>
>>8659497
I saw a murray episode once where this ftm went being a model to regular looking guy. I couldn't understand it he was so pretty.
>>
>>8656797
>>8656193
she looks like an ugly dyke with a fucked up body
>>
File: OP_fag.png (1MB, 1025x767px) Image search: [Google]
OP_fag.png
1MB, 1025x767px
It's a lousy photohop. People need to stop posting this shit. Same with that little shrimp goblin, we don't fucking look like that.
>>
This is why I'll never transition. Why would I willingly want to look like a fucking freak?
>>
>>8660623
where's the original?
>>
>>8660623
so what was shopped? he made his hips more narrow? removed fat?
>>
File: 1501516445723.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501516445723.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>8656193
Ayy lmao, this is one of the shittiest photo-shops I've seen in a while
>>
>>8656224
>men who become transsexual, on the other hand, are only doing it to prey on other men.
FTFY
>>
>>8661605
>noise in a photo

top kekies ANON! PHOTOS CANT HAVE NOISE!! LULz xDDDDDD
>>
>>8661616
what, you can't hear it when you open the file?
>>
>>8661664
I bet some people with synesthesia are actually able to hear it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.