[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to come on here and say most transsexuals are a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

I just wanted to come on here and say most transsexuals are a disgrace to God. Nothing religious, just the fact that every damn MtF is prissy and crazy. It's truly disgusting in my eyes. I've only met one trans girl that was decent, but she was a slut. All of you are degenerates and I'm going to prove to the myself that I can become the most aesthetically pleasing male without makeup or HRT. You are all weak and living a lie...It denys the side of you that had to be conditioned in order to survive.

Can someone cure my ignorance? Can someone stop me from beating general Cho's high score? Someone lead me in the right direction, please. I need information. I'm dying over here. I feel like a 40 year old drunk whose given up on life long ago.

Dumbass transsexuals walking around in their high heels thinking they're hot shit..

>Tl;dr MtF transsexuals are crazy sluts that will gut you in your sleep if you don't feed their delusions.
>>
>>8656044
Nice religious diseasery.
>>
>>8656044
Is this bait?? I need clarification.
Nice animu boi btw.
>>
>>8656048
> a disgrace to God. Nothing religious
Nothing religious, son.
I was talking about me BTW. I'm God.
>>
>>8656051
I'd like to be educated or pointed into the right direction. Like subreddits.. or W/e
>>
>>8656051
More clarification : I don't like the culture or the people, but I myself have felt like a female my entire life. I'm just lost and don't know what to do or where to go from here.
Should I continue as a male?
Is it worth transitioning?
what are the pros and cons?
I don't mind having a dick though. I don't identify myself based off my gentiles and just because science says having a dick means you're not a woman doesn't mean I'm going to chop it off.. That's insane.
>>
>>8656074
if you closely look at tranny life, you'll know it's not worth it, especially if you don't pass well
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1360x768px
bumperino.

This is my BDO character.
You faggots can add me on steam if you'd like :
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxKezia

If you can look past the "bigotry" in these posts and not be distracted from what I'm truly saying, this world could be a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% better place.

>>8656085
These are the answers I'm looking for.
..I dunno I kind of do pass, but I'm no George Clooney.

Does HRT kill sexdrive?
>>
>>8656088
>327 hours
>zero achievements
being a tranny ain't a big deal
but being a casual is unexcuseable.
>>
>>8656092
The achievements don't show up, silly.
I'll let your stupidity slide this once.
NEXT
>>
>>8656044
nice b8
>>
>>8656097
It's not bait, Anon. I'm going through a really hard time in my life and people are walking over my bleeding corpse. It's sad really..

I keep screaming, "help me you ugly faggot." and no one will listen. Disdain..
>>
File: 1433175238926.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1433175238926.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>8656074
Well, judging by how you've set up this thread, you're certainly mentally ill (or possibly just drunk) enough to fit your own perception of transexuals. So I dunno, go for it.
I'm relatively sane, and I'll be jumping on HRT in close to 20 days, it looks like. I had thought about it for a while beforehand, and come to the conclusion that I've only regretted waiting and that I can feel better about my body via HRT. It seems like the best thing to do, given the situation. We'll see how it works out.
>>
File: 5743734573.gif (263KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
5743734573.gif
263KB, 500x545px
>>8656116
I thought I wanted someone sensible for constructive feedback, but reality hurts, Anon. I am, infact, ill. That being said, the the only positive outcome of HRT I can think of is feeling better about my body. I hear it's hard to get an erection on HRT and you become sterile after a certain point. There's a lot of cons IMO.

The way I set up this thread was to troll and get information, but I now realize that was a bad idea. It's really taxing and now I want to go back to bed. I hardly found out any information :/
>>
File: 1475998988826.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475998988826.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>8656128
Well, you know, if you wanted information, you could have asked without the pervasive edginess.

Besides, what are you even trying to ask? Approximately nothing you've posted in this thread makes any sense. Do you want information on HRT? If so, there's an entire gen dedicated to it. There's a gen for just about everything, really.

The information is there. Go look for it.
>>
>>8656128
I've heard people say different things about the sterility and erections on HRT. Personally, I am planning to sperm bank prior to going on HRT, and I don't think I really mind the erection thing, so it's not something I've found necessary to look into that much. The main worries I have about HRT in specific are:
1. growing tits. might be difficult to hide at some point (I've heard good things about sports bras) and I don't plan to be "out" about what I'm doing in the near future.
2. liver. I need to look into this more, but essentially I might have to cut down on the drinking, which is probably a good idea for me anyway to be honest
3. getting pills in other countries. I may, in maybe 3-4 years, move to Switzerland for a period of 1-2 years, and I'm not sure how that will work if I'm on medication prescribed in the US.

If you went back to bed I hope your sleep is nice and that you eventually get the info you're looking for. That said, the other person is correct that this wasn't the best way to get info. There are generals on this board that you can ask questions in, and in fact there's typically a "trans help general" that I've used a little, but I don't think it's up right now.
>>
File: 1501415535607.jpg (53KB, 774x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1501415535607.jpg
53KB, 774x1031px
>>8656142
Can't you use injections to avoid messing up your liver? I stopped drinking after 6 years of heavy alcoholism so it's doable.. 3 months sober and counting.

I've always wanted to go to Switzerland since I was a child. It sounds like a nice place and good luck with the transition.
>>
>>8656154
Oh, perhaps. Like I said I need to look into it more, but that would certainly be nice, even if needles do spook me a bit.
Thank you for the kind thoughts and the needles tip which I will definitely do some research on.
>>
>>8656128
Be a good girl and take your pills now *headpats*
>>
>>8656044
Fuck damnation! Fuck redemption! If we're God's unwanted children, then so be it!
>>
>>8656044
I mean, if you use the word degenerate unironically you should rig yourself up to be a human atom bomb and jump off a building

imagine how crazy that would be anon? You'd be taught in every history class

don't ask me how to do that though because I have no idea, and if you start studying how to do that you're probably gonna end up on a watch list
>>
I think...we notice the outliers more. You see only the scum of the world, because the good ones aren't as noticeable. The scum are, because they will insist on standing out, no matter how it harms them.
>>
File: 1497762559349.jpg (339KB, 702x929px) Image search: [Google]
1497762559349.jpg
339KB, 702x929px
If it's information you want, then I, Homura, the cursed witch, will provide it. I'm not going to sugarcoat things or curse them. I, like you, am a seeker of truth, and I will provide truth.
>>
>>8656044
This is obviously a cry for help. Just take the skittles OP.
>>
>>8656101
>cut
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.