[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to figure out if I should be considering myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o6w2i2MnB41vrtrtbo1_500.png (55KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6w2i2MnB41vrtrtbo1_500.png
55KB, 500x725px
I'm trying to figure out if I should be considering myself asexual after years of confused people in my life and two failed relationships.

About my past:
I'm a 28y/o nerd. Since I was 10 I've flirted with crossdressing for sexual means only, I have a feminine personality but I've never felt embarrassed by my body. I dated a girl from 22-25 with a really tight pussy that was uncomfortable to have sex with. Our relationship broke down for a lot of other reasons but my disinterest in sex was a major point. I dated a different girl after who I found kind of annoying emotionally but had a really killer body. Our relationship ultimately did break down because of a lack of sex even though she was amazing at it and I found it very satisfying during. I often suggested doing weird shit in bed (especially clothed sex/costumes) but she didn't like the ideas because she thought if I loved her I should be able to get excited by naked missionary.

About my head:
I get horny, I get really specific dirty thoughts very often. I think about what weird shit I want to masturbate to when I get home, stuff like "latex bodysuit public wet" or "bimbo forced to change" that i've never thought of before they just come to me as hot. I've almost never had sexual attraction to anyone in my life. Anyone that turns me on regularly is always a flagship for fetishes I like (eg. Adora Batbrat is one of the few people I fap to consistantly). The crossdressing thing hasn't been important to me for a while now but it's just a part of my story.

TL;DR I have strong sexual urges with no real target, I consider masturbation a near perfect replacement for sex even while in relationships, I have almost no desire to pursue vanilla sex with the person i'm dating (and living with) despite feelings of obligation to do so. Am I ace or just kind of a dick? AMA
>>
>>8655793
AGP. Your sexual urges seem to have no target because the target isn't another person, it's you. Think about your bodysuit and bimbo fantasies and thoughts about Adora Batbrat and I bet you'll find you you imagine being the subject of the fantasies.
>>
I don't know man that sounds way too sexual to be Ace
>>
>>8655793
Are you me?

Agp asexual.

I currently as dating a girl who has a massive sex drive, i actually broke up wth her because im disinterested in sex, (she wanted 3x-5x a day) im chill wth fucking 1 or 2 times a month (ok with 0 but that wasn't really an option for a relationship) she accepted my Level of sex requirement.

Shes cool with me cross dressing, not in bed though, but she does tease me about my panties occasionally (hot)

I've been dating the girl since October, this is the longest relationship ive had, usually they die within 6 months due to my lack of interest in sex, ill give pleasure just piv sex wasn't interesting to me, and girls usually said along the lines of "if i wanted to date a woman I'd be a lesbian"
>>
>8657841
your relationship sounds cute~ thanks for sharing that with me

do you masturbate? do you think about weird sex stuff a lot? Is it really enough for me to identify as ace just because I don't care about real sex?

>>8655798
This makes a lot of sense to me... weird.. so what should I like... do about it? not date people and focus on doing kinky shit to myself?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.