[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't tell if I'm TS or multiple personality. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1326.jpg (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
75KB, 499x499px
Can't tell if I'm TS or multiple personality.

I'm well aware of the other part of me, but she has just as much right to exist as I do.
I got 25 years with this body so it's only fair she gets a turn too I guess.
She gets mad at me when I don't act or dress right and tells me how bad I look and how everyone hates me for lying to them about who I really am.
When I get home from work she screams until I put on makeup and better clothes.
She knows I can't wear blatantly femme clothes so she lets me get by wearing andro stuff because she knows we need money for her to come out.
When she's mad she will project intensely violent imagery of herself until I give in. She hasn't been letting me sleep lately either because I don't shave often enough.

It's really the worst,
But she is here too and I can't deny her existence.
>>
Sounds like you've just got Schizophrenia. Maybe go talk to a therapist.
>>
>>8655663
I think with the way you're describing it you should consider a therapist. For you to normalize this behavior suggests you've been struggling with it for a while now. It's time to get an outside opinion, someone more educated than what 99% of people can provide on this site.
>>
>>8655663
I think you should talk with a therapist - this doesn't sound like gender dysphoria. It's not typical to see your transitioned self as an alter ego and refer to them in the third person. It sounds like it's really torturing you and I hope you can find help.
>>
>>8655663
MK ULTRA
>>
>>8656711
The way I see it is the dysphoria that I had when I was younger has become personified.

I can ignore her but I honestly feel bad doing so . On the off chance that she is an active consciousness at this point how can I even begin to just push her away?
>>
>>8657257
That's really not normal even for gender dysphoria and something you need to talk to a professional about.
>>
>>8657257
I'll say it like this. Look at it like a relationship. Currently you are involved in an unhealthy and abusive relationship. You need to see a licensed therapist so they can help guide you in the right direction to start pushing her away if it is saying these hostile and abusive things. You just need to be willing to take the first step towards getting some help and professional advise.
>>
>>8657274
>>8657265
To be fair I really feel like I kicked her out. I'm the abusive one here, not her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.