[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you people care about being "fetishized"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: fujoshit.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshit.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
Do any of you people care about being "fetishized" or is just overdramatic sjw horseshit as usual?
>>
>>8655422
It's dehumanizing once you've experienced it, especially repeatedly in all romantic and sexual interactions.

It's not about you but the values and ideas around what you supposedly embody.
>>
>>8655428
>It's dehumanizing once you've experienced it, especially repeatedly in all romantic and sexual interactions.
Explain. Maybe you can break the fetish.
>>
File: ecchi.jpg (210KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
ecchi.jpg
210KB, 675x900px
>>8655428
wow i feel so dehumanized
>>
>>8655463
sexy swimsuit
>>
>>8655457
No the fetish exists outside of the person, one can have genuine emotional connection and still have a fetish.

A fetish is the emic attribution of inherent value to an individual. Still it strips a person depending on intensity and what is fetishized.

>>8655463
IDK you might just be some nerdy trans person who was raised around nerdy boys and transitioned later in life like 18+. I don't think anything is inherently wrong with you because of those things but honestly that's not my life experience and I don't like it.
>>
>>8655519
>IDK you might just be some nerdy trans person who was raised around nerdy boys and transitioned (etc)
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>8655519
>A fetish is the emic attribution of inherent value to an individual. Still it strips a person depending on intensity and what is fetishized.
Explain both these please.
>>
>>8655539
Oh I thought you were one of those trans anime posting girls that always pop up in these threads.
>>
>>8655545
The arousals that flare sexual desire are the manifestations of personal and/or socialized valuations.

So like feet fetishes most people lack that in the West now, it moved from Victorian era standard to niche today both however emphasized something especially special about it that was the supposed reasoning of why feet were arousing.

What makes anything inherently arousing? The "something" (value) placed on it
>>
>>8655548
no im just a normal female who thinks people should be able to masturbate to whatever they want in peace
>>
>>8655561
Whoa, someone who doesn't blame foot fetishes on homunculus theory!

What are the values involved in trans related fetishes?
>>
>>8655591
Well good for you others disagree
>>8655594
Oh God that's a whole different story and something I write about later.
>>
>>8655635
Nah, Sarah Baartman and the history of black female sexual objectification via fetishes around blackness are well studied subjects.

Same with Asian female objectification, portrayals and attitudes of Latina women in the West, a growing body of work around trans attraction, body sizes and skin color.
>>
File: fetishizing diversity.png (659KB, 1577x548px) Image search: [Google]
fetishizing diversity.png
659KB, 1577x548px
>>8655666
>It's not about you but the values and ideas around what you supposedly embody.
hmmmm
>>
>>8655612
But how will I find what you write?
>>
>>8655705
That's just an example of glorifying heterogeneous society. Using sexual fetish in that example is a false equivalency.
>>8655712
Well I'm flying across the united States and once I land, go to work and settle in I'll write back. /LGBT/ is a slow board this will be up a few days.
>>
>>8655740
Phew, I thought 'later' might mean a new thread days later. Looking forward to it and pleasant flight!
>>
>>8655422
It feels a little weird when I am sexualized, but I can get over it. Some times I just want love, I don't run on sex 24/7 you know?

Fetishized and objectified is a completely different thing though, fuck that.
>>
File: zbcap3.jpg (29KB, 299x212px) Image search: [Google]
zbcap3.jpg
29KB, 299x212px
>>8655740
heres a female anime character who in your terminology would be fetishized or whatever
am i supposed to give a shit yet?
>>
>>8655753
How do you differentiate the two?
>>
>>8655666

take your SJW horseshit and fuck straight off into the sun, you dense motherfucker
>>
File: 1488339705738.jpg (99KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488339705738.jpg
99KB, 660x438px
>>8655422
Absolutely. I am in fact all around devoid of tollerance for being objectified.
>>
>>8655898
But why?
>>
>>8655422
i dont know op, i like being a fuck toy
Who cares?
>>
>>8655989
Do you double as a chew toy?
>>
>>8655995
Only if that's a fetish of yours
>>
>>8655789
Friends and partners saying sexy things to you = sexualizing

People treating you as some sort of accessory (such as being someone's token LGBT friend) = objectifying

I like dicks but dammit I'm not like some fucking handbag
>>
>>8656001
Just a bit bitey, sweetmeat.
>>
>>8656027
Oooh, salt me, sever me and let me sleep in your stomach acids ;)
>>
>>8656066
Ha, at least you've got a sense of humor.
>>
>>8655422
it depends on the context like all basic human interactions anon.
>>
>>8656011
>People treating you as some sort of accessory (such as being someone's token LGBT friend) = objectifying
Oh, ok. Can't say I've made friends with someone just because they're part of ____ group before.
How would categorize fujos?
>>
>>8655591
Whatever people masturbate to is their buisness. But i was hanging out with a girl i never really talked to. Told her i was a gay and then she said OMG THATS SO CUTE IVE ALWAYS WANTED A GSY BEST FRIEND YOU SHOULD DATE THIS GUY BECAUSE YOU GUYS WOULD BE CUTE TOGETHER. It was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>8655881
Great argument, you really were able to deconstruct desirability and objectification from the 15th century to the mid 19th century with just a few key strokes.
>>
>>8655422
I don't care, but whenever a fujoshit comes with the "I'm not gay but it's just for for you" whenever they write a story yeah they can fuck right off.
>>
>>8656089
Fujos objectify gays and bisexuals, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>8656076
I doubt that's humor, vorefags exist.
>>
>>8656230
Go fuck a retarded dwarf nigger, asshole.
>>
>>8656516
So you're saying that you're offended by their existence even though most are just minding their own business then?
>>
>>8655428
Everyone in a relationship is being sexualized for values and ideas about you

I'm cute and gay, imconstantly fetishized for how cute i am and people want to do non-con sex rp

Its part of who people are. Whatever you want in a partner can easily be considered a fetish
>>
>>8656825
>reddit spacing
Kill yourself
>>
>>8656817
I can't stop other people from thinking freely, I'm just saying it's still objectifying.
>>
>>8656847
Alright, but do you care?
>>
>>8656865
Not really, honestly
>>
>>8656868
Fair enough.
>>
>>8656527
Yeah...I've seen enough of Deviantart to figure that. They love that stuff.
>>
>>8655422

Because walking into potential romantic situations and being considered as just some sexual object doesn't really make the other party respect you at all. They just want to get in your pants and leave.
>>
>>8655986
Because it's a fundamental sociocognitive process for fucking around with people and setting up to do all manner of vicious and destructive things to them.
>>
>>8655775
Why did Americans always have dead eyes in that show?
>>
File: 1501088279771.jpg (46KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1501088279771.jpg
46KB, 447x447px
>>8655705
>that fucking image
>>
I get fetishised for being black some times. Honestly, it can get pretty uncomfortable, since they people assume I'm a god-tier top with a 10 inch BBC waiting to BLACK the nearest hole.
>>
>>8657644
>tfw racism fetish, white master black slave, etc
>tfw white and sub
>>
>>8657877

You're going to have to do a bit of looking to finding somebody to fulfill your fetish m8
>>
>>8656825
The sexualization of a relationship is built off of something more than fetishism.
>>8655775
Objectified but I don't know the show. It seems to me that anime shows utilize very large breasts and characters needing male attention/affection/validation/tsundere to placate male viewer desires
>>8655712
>>8655751
The fetishes regarding trans women specifically are multipronged. There is a whole subset of men who watch and get pleasure from 2d/3d portrayals of basically anatomical women with dicks.

The penis is something men can connect to because it's something they themselves have, it shows arousal and release in the same way as their own.

It's less threatening, not wrapped up in castration anxiety and emasculation of both satisfying yourself but also satisfying a partner with a completely different anatomy.

Because the real life trans people are not in all ways put one like cis females (typically) most of these men never express a real life desire in trans women. Thus it stays within the realm of fantasy.

On the other side you have Trans-attracted men, there is a whole range of men from
1.those who on 4chan term "prison gay" that date trans women out of an inability to receive cis female attention, to
2. those who like their 2d trans attracted men have anxieties around vaginas to men sexually aroused by subordinate "non-men", getting off to notions of virility and dominating a "non-man" and another end of men attracted to transwomen
3.because they themselves are sexually invested in emasculation, feminization and being turned out so to speak.

In my community there is a phrase "Today's trade is tomorrow's competition" referring to trans attracted male clients and lovers who transition after not getting the kinds of satisfaction from sexual relationships. But it also more often refers to men sexually interested in cross dressing and/or bottoming for trans women.
>>
>>8655705
>Asriel- bigender
>Chara- nonbinary
>Gaster- genderfluid
>Sans- Agender
utterly disgusting
>>
>>8657050
I keep seeing u popping around and u really eek me out dude
>>
File: IMG_20170801_005650.jpg (62KB, 574x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_005650.jpg
62KB, 574x583px
>>8659393
Why's that, lamb-chop?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.