[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/. So I'm dating a poor trans girl, and since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Hey /lgbt/.

So I'm dating a poor trans girl, and since I'm still living with my parents, I'm sort of restricted on how much money i can spend. My girlfriend wants me to buy her Estrogen and Anti-Androgens. I found Diane goes for about $11 for a pack of 21 pills, but all the Estrogen medication is a bit pricey from what I've seen. My question for you: Is diane enough for her to start transitioning, and if not, is there relatively effective Estrogen pills for under $20 I can purchase?
>>
>>8654856
Tell that bitch to buy her own medicine. Date someone who can take basic care of themselves.
>>
>>8654856
>my gf

you mean your imaginary gf, hon?
>>
>>8654900
This.
Why the fuck you gotta pay for her shit?
You a good boy. Too good for this shit.
>>
>>8654927
because he's his own gf and NEET and he wants to start self medding
>>
>>8654900
>>8654927
double this

what the fuck, you actual cuck. you realize ''she'' is gonna ditch you for someone who she can leech off even further?

stop encouraging gold diggers
>>
>>8654856
Don't date someone who can't scrounge up 11 dollars for something extremely important to them.

It's not cruel to expect your significant other to be able to wipe their own ass.
>>
she says she's living off 40 dollars right now

i think her mom might be a crack whore
>>
>>8654986
why dont she/you get a job
>>
>>8654987

she's 14.

i'm 18.
>>
>>8654856
If she doesn't do much for you then you should probably leave her. At this point she's gold digging.

I make basically no money at all, no-one will hire me in this intermittent stage.

I have money left over from my last job which I'm living off and I still pay for my own HRT.

I will say however, that my GF makes a lot of money but does nothing around to house, whereas I cook, clean, etc...

A few months ago she offered to pay for my FFS and that is the only time I've ever accepted money from her. She felt I deserved it and in retrospect I think I did too, given that I never took anything from her and she came back to a nice house and a warm meal every night. (My house btw, only child, inheritance).

Btw, Diane is a bad option, its dangerous and ineffective.
>>
>>8654994
Fucking pedo.
>>
>>8654994
what the fuck

young boy sucks NEET dick for estrogen
sounds like a disaster all around.
>>
>>8654994
She'll be an early transitioner if you get her HRT. You MUST buy it for her. Do whatever it takes.
>>
>>8655009

to be fair by the time i meet her IRL she's gonna be of age

i'm just afraid she's gonna kill herself if i dump her
>>
>>8654994
Well that makes things difficult. If you're in an accepting country she really needs to go through the system, it will work out better in the long run.

If not and you're definitely going to help her then maybe start with low low low doses of spiro and progynova. I've not heard of anyone self medding that young though so it's risky.
>>
>>8655023
>If you're in an accepting country she really needs to go through the system, it will work out better in the long run.
Kill yourself sir. OP don't let jealous bitterhons turn your girlfriend into a man too.
>>
ok so Diane and Ovral are a nogo, right?
>>
>>8655041
Accepting country as in Australia where you only need two sessions with a psych to get your recommendation and you're seeing an endo regularly within 2 months of your first psych appointment.

Not the shitty US / Germany systems.
>>
>>8655063
OP is probably American and months is still plenty of masculinization time in your teens, as I'm sure you know hon.
>>
>>8655075
Pretty sure we all know, hon.
>>
>>8655081
Not OP's gf yet unless you get your way.
>>
File: 10104.jpg (21KB, 352x353px) Image search: [Google]
10104.jpg
21KB, 352x353px
>>8654994
lmao why would we help yet another early transitioner to come and make us bitterly jelly
>>
>>8655022
you dont even know her irl

are you, by any chance, overweight too?
>>
>>8655084
If I got my way they'd live in Australia. The land of trans freedom and 6 foot tall cis white women.

The government would pay for their HRT and Psych and they'll be a qt early transitioner.
>>
>>8655084
Just because your country hates you and bitterly blocks your access to HRT doesn't mean everyone will.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8654856
I disagree with the posters telling you to not buy her HRT especially if she is young and she is bottoming for you and being your gf. I do advise against paying for HRT for people on the internet whom you arent/cant/wont meet up with, that right there is cuck shit my man. Thats how man/woman relationships work, she gives you pussy and you help take care of her and protect her.

This is a real af battlefield tho faM, make sure you take care of yourself first and foremost. Go get a job and continue your education so that you can be a productive member of society. Work on your body and your mind so that you are strong and resist cuck tendencies like taking care of underage b& trannies on Steam that you play video games with and never get any succ or fucc from. Stack your chips so that you can slay pussy my nigga.... some of these weaklings just not gonna make it on the battlefield, dont make that your problem, survive first then you can help others.
>>
>>8655093
This. Do NOT do it, anon. Don't be a cuck!
>>
>>8654856
>>8655668

Give Carth your gf's address, he's thirsty enough that he'll pay for her HRT just for the off chance that maybe one day he'll actually fuck something other than his hand.
>>
>>8655833
Whats your beef with me faM? Did I fuck your waifu?
>>
>>8655833
Or maybe Carth will fuck her now, go to prison and become a good girl there.
>>
>>8655899
this
>>
>>8655899
>>8655999
these digits are really turning me on
>>
>>8654994
Call the popo on this pedo!
>>
>>8654856
Don't provide her with any medications. That needs to be done through a doctor with parental oversight.
>>
>>8654856
Diane is birth control, it's useless for HRT.

Also, protip: She's not your girlfriend. She's probably just using you to pay for her skittles.
>>
>>8657973
actually I take estrofem, cypro and diane too

diane has some various estrogen and cypro, so tis a nice supplement, but cant be a basis of hrt alone unless you take way too mcuh
>>
>>8654856
sounds like she transitioned enough to be a gold digging whore
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.