[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear LGBTs Why are cross dressers suddenly called gender fluid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: genderneutraalnsamsterdam4.png (42KB, 460x225px) Image search: [Google]
genderneutraalnsamsterdam4.png
42KB, 460x225px
Dear LGBTs

Why are cross dressers suddenly called gender fluid? And why are tomboy lesbians suddenly say they are non binary? Since the beginning of humanity there always has been two genders with the exception of hermaphrodite, which some countries have a gender X for in their passports.

Aren't people just having a bit of a gender identity crisis?

Please explain!
>>
>gender fluid
>non binary
>Gender X
>More than two genders except for herm
i dunno lol.
>>
Not a gender identity crisis per se, more an overrepresentation, agp is also new to add,
>>
What I mean is why come up with 60 new genders when 3 is enough? They want to remove lady's and gentlemen from public announcements because of this non binary gender confused people... To make them feel more welcome. This sound like total bullshit to me.
>>
It's just a fad
>>
>>8654173

They even released an official rainbow language guide line book for the city of Amsterdam to abide by. So every letter and announcement will be non gender oriented. Sound like more than a fad to me....
>>
>>8654067
Actually transgenderism has been around for millennia. It's just taboo in western culture but while other cultures recognized a 3rd sex existed, westerners weren't much better than cave dwelling savages.
>>
>>8654289
even if your are transgender, you are either male or female
>>
>>8654213
>Sound like more than a fad to me
Well it is just a fad.
One that got severely out of hand, but a fad nonetheless.
>>
>>8654289
Transgender is a sex change. It is not a gender in itself. The changes are focused on non binary or what ever gender is not male or female. Which is totally absurd to me!
>>
>>8654426

Have you heard about the genderless schools in Sweden? They've been doing it for years! Vice made a docu about a Swedish family that have their kids raised genderless and have them in a genderless school. Pretty sad to see how confused the little boy is...
>>
>>8654447
What I find weird is that basically anyone who has a brain and has spoken to a transgender at least once and thus knows a little something about it (which might just be the problem) would know that it's utterly redundant.
The idea is to raise them "neutral" so they can pick their own gender when they feel like it, but the trans kids are still gonna transition, and now the cis kids feel really weird about who they are as well.

So instead of just raising boys like boys and girls like girls and let them do their thing and having them transition when they turn out to be trans, they're forcing all kids into some weird 3rd gender role (ironic isn't it) resulting in basically all the children feeling weird about themselves later.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Except it's a six way highway with carpool lanes.
>>
>>8654549
That's actually how I feel too! But if I read an article by the main Dutch news outlet. They are actually talking about specifically changing stuff for children like toys! That is the next step according to them!
>>
>>8654427
No transexualism is after you've undergone a sex change. Transgender is identifying with a sex that was not yours at birth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.