[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a "straight" guy who takes offense of being called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0424.jpg (38KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
38KB, 640x519px
Does a "straight" guy who takes offense of being called gay, refuses to have sex with all females or date, and has had a period of experimentation when younger mean he's possibly a gay in denial?
>>
>>8653075
"Denial" is possible. But more likely are the following (in order of likelyhood):
1. None of your business
2. He's explicitly lying to you
3. He's actually bi
4. Closet Trans
>>
>>8653080
>1. None of your business
>2. He's explicitly lying to you
>3. He's actually bi
>....
>100. Closet Trans
>>
>>8653086
perhaps

it's still more likely than "denial". Dude probably just doesn't want to deal with dense fuckwits like OP
>>
>>8653157
um no, im not dense i just really like this person and am hoping they can come to terms with their gayness if they really are
>>
>>8653075
Replace it with "straight" girl and you have a typical autistic homosexual tranny.
>>
>>8653075
Most likely he's bisexual, most people are to some degree even if few acknowlege or even realize this.
>>
>>8653812
well ill have to wait and see if he can finally accept it on his own. we are exactly alike and are pretty much soulmates. i have hope that he is gay. it will suck to hold on to possible false hope though.
>>
Does a "Christian" guy who takes offense at being called atheist, refuses to go to church, and has had a period of experimentation when he was younger and would listen to Death Metal mean he's possibly an atheist in denial?
>>
>>8655424
Bruh shit is complex, I never even thought I could be gay until I developed a crush on a new guy friend of mine. There's also men who don't come out until their 40's when they divorce their wives. Stop acting like it's a black and white thing. Fuck your labels.
>>
I'm a bisexual man who will never come out of the closet. I fit your profile of publicly "straight acting" single man uninterested in dating who experimented when he was younger, with the exception that I had a serious girlfriend for somewhere around a year and a half in my early twenties.

I intend to be single forever. My reasoning for this is complex and multilayered. First of all, I don't plan to have a relationship at all, and if I did, it would be with a woman, not a man. For someone who could go either way it's easier to just go the way that wouldn't make me a social leper.

But there's more. My ex girlfriend (the only relationship I've ever had that went anywhere ) was low key homophobic at the start of our relationship, but told me she'd seen the error of her ways and seemed to become more open minded to who I am.

Well, post breakup she's now a neo nazi twitter activist, and has told me I deserve to suffer with aids for my sins, before dying painfully, withoout treatment. She's also threatened to have my family killed and my apartment burned down.
>>
>>8655583

So now I know people either are, or aren't homophobic. This isn't her fault (the homophobia isn't, her actions are) she was raised homophobic and you either are, or aren't, and can't change that. She tried so hard to impress me with her "tolerance" act, but it was never her, and she should have just been honest.

Since breaking up with her, I started hanging out with my best friend from high school and he talked to me about another guy he was good friends with back then who I barely knew. It's looking more and more likely this guy might be gay, apparently, and he told me he was worried about that, and if he was he'd have to cut him off. I told him I found that disgusting, and since then he's tried to convince me that he's not a bigot, but I know he is. Again, it's not his fault, he was raised in a cult. It's difficult when he asks me why I won't believe him and I can't tell him, but that's just how it is. Aside from that, everything is fine, and this relationship is, like everything else, only temporary, so I am fine with lying to him.

Having the best friendship I've ever had be entirely based on lies though, and having the only person I've ever romantically loved tell me I was intrinsically a subhuman who deserved death, showed me the truth about humanity. If you ask me why I, a 24 year old man, am single, have been for years, and show no signs of seeking a girlfriend, I'll say redpill/mgtow things (which I do truly believe by the way, and I'm not a misogynist, a boyfriend would be no better) and redirect away from the sexuality issue. I'd also explain that I value self actualisation and freedom and that I don't want to be bogged down in a relationship.

I would only take offence and become agressive if you did not then back off. Don't push my boundaries and try to reveal reasons why you should bash my skull in, and I won't pre-enptively bash your skull in. Ok?

We all have the right to privacy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.