[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any gay men who don't have any kind of casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: baboon.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
baboon.gif
2MB, 356x200px
Are there any gay men who don't have any kind of casual sex, EVER? No one-night-stands or friends-with-benefits? Out of the hundreds of gay men I've met, all of them seemed to be into casual sex at least on occasion.
>>
File: 1501388348854.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1501388348854.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Only incels who probably would have casual sex if they could.
>>
>>8652630
Yes there are just be careful because prudes share the opinion of what you speak of
>>
>>8652663
>prude gay men
best kind of gay imho
>>
>>8652630
Yes, that being said if someone approached me they would just assume that I get mad ass and pussy all day.

You aren't going to find these people on tinder or grinder though, only in person
>>
>>8652672
Except they are 90% of the time hypocritical as fuck, condemning several things and using a different scale to measure their own actions. I met one before and he was pretty fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8652681
elaborate?
>>
Yeah, I've met a few and am one. Some guys were very obviously sour grapes about hookups and wouldn't stop whining about gay sluts without provocation, I really don't like that.
>>
>>8652630
Right here, I don't like the idea of just having meaningless sex with whoever
I'd rather just have a qt little bf I can cuddle and love and only him
>>
Pretty sure I’m gay, 27, introverted virgin, shy guy.

Been talking to a gay guy (40) online for a day and we seem compatible.

Should I go over there and find out what I’ve missed out on. I haven’t told him I’m a virgin.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (118KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
118KB, 500x281px
>tfw not a Virgin
>use tinder and kik and soc and the meet up threads in hispachan and poringa
>tfw absolutely none of them wanted a relationship
>>
>>8652692
>weed is bad
>but it's ok to get shitfaced with alcohol every night
>people should work
>was a neet
>complained about being a virgin
>complained that others WEREN'T virgins
>>
>>8652630
bump
>>
>>8652630
bump
>>
Probably but they're rare. I think attitudes have changed in recent times to
>sex isn't actually a bad thing that should only be saved for reproductive purposes.
>Sex is an enjoyable physical process between two people and doesn't have to have any pretense or subtext attached to it
And I think that's a terrible thing. We're really losing our way. Please like my Facebook page "Concerned Moms Against Degenerate Activities and Beliefs". Thank you.
>>
>>8652630
None that I've met so far
>>
>>8652630
Sure there are. I've only been with one person ever and if things go well he will also be my last. I'm 26 btw.
>>
>>8652630
does it count if it was with women?
i'm actually a 5 and i knew a lot of lonely girls in college/high school
>>
>>8659418
That's amazing, how old are you?
>>
>>8652762
>complained about being a virgin
>complained that others WEREN'T virgins
noone says this.
>>
>>8652637
i know....
>>
>>8659418
Same. 24 here. Been together 3 years and going to marry him next year. The trick is to be raised by a wholesome Christian family first, then become gay later on.
>>
>>8652630
I've never seen the appeal of shallow sex, my husband is the only person I've ever had sex with. "Casual sex" is an oxymoron.

But then, I'm bi so the question only half applies to me
>>
>>8652630
I've been celibate for the last 6 years because I'm still in love with my ex-boyfriend and nobody else measures up.
>>
>>8652705

Saaame
>>
What's the point in not being into casual sex?
I mean you don't need to sleep with whoever the fuck knocks on your door, but if you have a cute friend who's down why not just fuck?
I just don't understand this weird restriction where sex is for bfs only, and don't say it's about a lack of intimacy because casual sex can be intimate as fuck, if you want it to be.
>>
>>8664021
>if you have a cute friend who's down why not just fuck?

having sex with friends changes the dynamic and ruins the friendship, in my experience.
but i know a lot of fags who do sleep with each other and have no problems.
it is just me, i guess.
i am a monogamous type who doesn't enjoy being with a bunch of different people to whom I'm not attracted.
I would rather just masturbate.
>>
>>8659418
How long have you been w/ him?
>>
>>8652630
Once they hit their thirties they start to settle down. There's a reason why turning 30 is called "Gay death"
>>
>>8664155
Because of AIDS?
>>
>>8664155
>Once they hit their thirties they start to settle down

This only applies to women.

Most gay men are still degenerate fuckheads well into their 40s and 50s.
>>
>>8664065
Year and a half now. I hope to marry mine too some day like >>8663520.

>>8663520
My trick was to be shy and dislike parties and not drink. (And to have a completely one-sided love interest earlier in my life). How is your wholesome christian family dealing with your husband?
>>
Two of my friends just got engaged, as far as I know they didn't do casual sex. They'd been together since sophomore year in high school, though.
>>
I've never really liked the concept of casual sex or FWB but I'm an open minded person and decided to try it after I broke up with my last boyfriend just to have an "informed opinion" about it and if anything, it just helped reinforce the view I had prior.

The idea of sex with strangers leaves me uncomfortable and my libido when I'm single is pretty low so I don't really feel like slutting it up, ever. But yeah, since most gays are into that and don't wanna settle, life can be hard sometimes.
>>
>sex is inherently evil
>>
>>8664957
Understood I'm on the fence with FWB and a rando lay
On one hand it's pretty hot all the pleasure without a lot of the social backlash
On the other fairly recently I used to always use condoms every time and people have straight up demanded we do it bareback. Fuck to the no.

I didn't go bare with my girlfriend of 2 year (I'm bi) no way in hell am I gonna fuck a dude I met on CL bare.
>>
File: tumblr_oao4y912Bm1rj5agxo1_400.png (144KB, 288x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oao4y912Bm1rj5agxo1_400.png
144KB, 288x600px
>>8652710
I'm 28 with a 50 year old. Never met anyone else I'm more compatible with.
>>
>>8652630
I have a really low libido and I'm much more interested in a romantic relationship than sex, I have a problem where I get attracted to goofy straight guys so I've never had a bf just a few straight guys turn me down after I felt we'd gotten real close. Casual sex seems like a hassle to me.
>>
File: pic related.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>8665385
I hope he has money
>>
>>8665439
land whale detected
>>
>>8665608
I'm 6' 170 pounds
>>
>22
>gay
>attractive (allegedly)
>virgin
>lonely af
i just want someone to snuggle with tbqh
>>
File: grindr_artwork__large.png (228KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
grindr_artwork__large.png
228KB, 320x480px
>>8665635
>>
>>8665660
doesnt grindr, scruff, etc required a facebook?
>>
>>8665674
no
>>
>>8665385
bandit is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>8665538
He ain't rich. I'm not with him for money.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.