[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 >pre-everything MtF >5'11" >linebacker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: uraraka.png (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uraraka.png
403KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>19
>pre-everything MtF
>5'11"
>linebacker shoulders
>no one in my family would support my decision to transition

Is it even worth trying?
>>
no, get a job and move out first
>>
>>8652292
Ok then

>be future me
>21
>pre-everything MtF
>5'11"
>linebacker shoulders
> can't ever speak to family again

Is it even worth trying?
>>
>>8652296
Family is for fags. When you are born tranny you must be willing to abandon everything and everyone : )
>>
>>8652302
The only thing I can think of more depressing than crippling dysphoria is crippling loneliness.
>>
>>8652284
Not really. Transition is pretty pointless unless you start before puberty destroys your body. It will destroy your life unless you pass, and even if you do pass you will live the rest of your life alone.
>>
>>8652296
stop being a crybaby first.
seek a therapist.
decide yourself what's more important to you
>>
>>8652296
yes, is your family the westboro baptist church or something? doesn't sound like they're worth it.
>>
>>8652321
My family life is pretty good, but they're fundamentalist Christians and see transgenderism as an abomination so it's kind of a rough spot to be in.
>>
>>8652284
>be me
>25 and starting in two weeks. It's not too late.
>5'11 too
>I don't have the same shoulder structure as you, and I unfortunately lack advice for this
>much of my family doesn't talk to me as it is. Believe me when I say this anon. Family is some overrated shit.

Do it for you.
Don't worry too much about passing. There are cis women with all kinds of strange, abnormal builds. People are just getting taller, and this includes cis women. Passing helps with dysphoria and safety, obviously, but if you don't try you're going to regret it later.
I regret putting it off as long as I even have.

At some point I decided I have to do what I have to do for myself. Stop worrying about how everyone will react, accept that at best I'll look average, and just fucking try. I'd rather try than be on my deathbed in several decades and regret never doing it.
>>
>>8652307
Get friends? That sounds like one off the biggest issues here
>>
File: VARG.png (915KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
VARG.png
915KB, 600x708px
>>8652284
how about you fucking go to a therapist and cure yourself of your mental illness?
>>
File: spuint.png (49KB, 204x193px) Image search: [Google]
spuint.png
49KB, 204x193px
>>8652466
Cant tell if /pol/ or joking
>>
>>8652466
Well I'm trying to cure my dysphoria by transitioning, so thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>8652466
Yeah, because therapists work for so many other people.
>>
>>8652284
Uraraka's not my waifu or anything but I'm actually kinda sad I'll never lick her butt.
>>
>>8652325
My family are pentecostal. Fuck the family.
>>
>>8652284
Just take the damn skittles why are you making this so hard?
>>
File: 1471228765970.png (223KB, 694x724px) Image search: [Google]
1471228765970.png
223KB, 694x724px
>>8652466
why do people post varg like he's anything other than a modern day caricature of the absolute worst parts of european ancestry?
>>
>>8652296
>>8652284
I'm an offensive lineman and I resided myself on taking it out on other people. I knew I could never pass so I just duck externally feminine women or force guys to cross dress for me. It takes out the pressure knowing that I'll never be pretty
>>
>be 19
>already passung pre hrt
>come out to parents mom freaks out but asks to stay a part of my life
>dad researches and talks to people with experiences around this
>he already uses proper pronouns
>mom is still trying to wrap her head fully around the idea but shes getting there

Idk maybe my parsnts are like super cool but dialogue is important
>>
>>8652652
>finland
>nordic
"No."
>>
>>8652302
yah this honestly.

I was in the exact same position as you OP and I took the dive. My parents make me feel like shit almost every day but they're starting to come around and I go back to school in a month but I don't care. I don't care about making them happy anymore. I'm doing enough things with my life that they're proud of, and if they're so hung up on the tranny thing, then that's their problem.

I'm surprised with how often I'm gendered correctly, even in complete boymode, in a rural midwest area where no one is obligated to be nice to me. Having a feminine face helps, but it's still attached to a manbody so idk what the deal is.
>>
>>8652838
I'm in a similar sate body-wise. My face is pretty feminine and I'm decently far along in voice training, but manbody sucks soooooo hard.
>>
>>8652284
How wide them shoulders OP? I'm 5'11" in my early 30s and have 22" wide shoulders. I'm AGP and just live my life as a repressing stoner who is masc but in a very relaxed sorta way.

I live with my fundie parents and have a job and don't intend to transition.
>>
I don't even get what the point is, honestly. You can't transform into an anime girl anyway, just a 3dpd one.
>>
>>8652284
It's always worth a try if you have serious dysphoria.

Give it a year, see how you're going.

I agonized over it and gave up quite a bit to do it yet now I'm happier than ever!

I don't pass all the time, but I am at least a pretty guy.
>>
>>8654845
>22" wide shoulders
How the fuck is that even possible? What does that even look like? I'm 17.5" and I feel like a fucking linebacker compared to most trans women.
>>
>>8655060
Masc genetics, not all AGPs are nerdy little girls. As a teenage AGP I was psychologically a scared nerdy girl but physically I wasn't. Whats it look like? Looks big and standing next to most women and even a lot of dudes makes me feel stout. I fill out a mens XL very well.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.