[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If HRT is worthless after 25, what are hons supposed to do other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0080.jpg (112KB, 748x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
112KB, 748x958px
If HRT is worthless after 25, what are hons supposed to do other than kill themselves?
>>
>>8651638
It's not worthless. They have mental effects that do help, even if the physical changes aren't that significant. Plus even hons get softer skin. And at least you won't age like a man and go bald.
>>
>>8651638
repress harder
>>
>>8651638
Im starting hormones in about a month or so, and if i don't pass in two years - im going to start dealing drugs like my parents. My goal is to just see how much money ill be able to make. Like, i feel like my life is balanced on this, ill keep living the legit life and settle down if i get the life i want - but if i cant get what i want, i have like 4 buddies who want me to start growing weed on my backwoods lot, an want to start making trips to their homeland (peru) to pick up drugs on the cheap and selling in america.

So basically, kill yourself.
>>
>>8651671
desu just sell small scale weed to high schoolers and try for ffs/voice surgery before going full drug mule
>>
>>8651671
Typical standard of quality posting on /lgbt/
>>
File: every single day.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
every single day.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>>8651638
SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! Stop making threads about bleak-situation trannies facing the prospect of killing themselves. No, it does not count for much that you can agree with poltards about relishing the prospect of tranny suicide, it's a fucking trite silly topic, and it people focussed on it are nothing but colloseum potatoes who are too big losers to be able to get into any of the choicier types of gore in the swankier sections of the abstract colloseum.

YOU FUCKING BROKEN RECORDS.
>>
>>8651843
As a bleak-situation tranny as you put it I like threads like these.
>>
>>8651843
But it's true, sadly. Unpassability is a massive factor in tranny suicide rates. Besides, if you want hugboxing, there's always Reddit or Susan's.
>>
>>8651843
Check your passing privilege youngshit
Let us hons have our threads we have nothing else in life
>>
>>8651843
I'm in this situation. I turn 29 in October and only started HRT recently because of a fucked up family situation, poverty and lack of knowledge about trans when I was younger.

When people gawk at me on the street, I think about killing myself. At the same time, I don't know how not to go out now that I've passed once or twice and had a few probably chasers compliment me.
>>
>>8651843
>>8651885
It's your own self-hated complex more then it is any sort of reality. Your sheer depression agoraphobia and utter disgust at yourself cuts through every "observation" you shit out all over this board and it's obvious from square one where it's coming from. Passing can't save you from yourselves, and the true problem here.
>>
File: triggering intensifies.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
triggering intensifies.gif
2MB, 643x539px
>>8651891
FUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSESHIT, DON'T YOU DARE SPIT THAT KIND OF SHIT AT ME!

I fucking hate your world, okay? Living in an enemy country is fucking hell! It's a miracle I haven't gone Mateen on you by now, scumbags! Don't you ever tell me that being in your world in any way is some sort of lucky thing! Yes, I am a good infiltrator, but that is NOT any sort of personal boon for me, okay? My whole world, my fucking birthright was STOLEN from me, and you people would dare begrude me for that? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: I'm depressed cd.jpg (146KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
I'm depressed cd.jpg
146KB, 537x390px
>>8651882
>>8651885
>>8651891
Why don't you go take over /cd/? There's lots of people sore about there being WAY too much trans shit here in general. How about you stop whining and do that?
>>
>>8651934
Why don't you? You know, considering you're the one getting triggered here.
>>
>>8651938
I've taken interest in some other boards. Generally not these faggotry-apprehensive ones that are full of people eager to compare each others desperate struggles to be as normal as they can.
>>
>>8651895
It wouldn't be half as bad if there were a few decent thrfeads about fucked up family situations and how they actually in fact cause these issues. Rather that the standard issue drumbeat.
>>
>>8651891
You are delusional. The modern world eagerly accomodates you ritual, routine and repetition predisposed people.
>>
>>8651638
>started HRT 2 days before my 26th birthday
>don't have to kill myself
I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed.
>>
>>8652063
That's silly, I have not started HRT by 25 by any stretch, and yet people ITT are *still* jealous, resentful and witchhunt-ive towards me!
>>
>>8651651
That's my worst fear
>>
>>8651638
my friend started at 35... and surprisingly it's done quite well, although maybe she should spend some money on some surgeries or maybe her hairline, but I'd say 2 years later she looks alot better.
>>
I'm close to 40, a girl, and will never pass. I try to dream a lot. I have a family and kids and could never ever take the plunge, but i have bought clothes and stuff on business trips just to feel cute in a safe environment (without leaving the hotel room)
>>
>>8651655
This. Take T for example, or get in the army.
>>
>>8652340
>close to 40
>a girl

the word you were looking for is woman (if even that).
>>
File: CatchAFly.jpg (235KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CatchAFly.jpg
235KB, 1249x1920px
>>8651638
Started hrt a month after turning 25. I'm already passing after being on them for less than 2 years and I am expecting more subtle changes to come. . .
Don't believe the propaganda.
>>
>>8651638
I'm 25, less than a month until I'm 26. I started transitioning just over 7 months ago and I'm doing quite well. I'm so much happier and I already pass almost 100% of the time. The initial period was awkward because I work a job where I deal directly with a lot of people. But my patience and efforts have paid off.
>>
>>8651638
It isn't worthless after 25.
Just do it or don't.
That goes for transition and pretty much everything else in life.
>>
>>8656243
I wish your type was louder than >>8656283
>>
>>8656354
I wish each type was as loud as it is true.

Not everyone will pass at 2 years at 25.
>>
Probably try to find some worth outside of being a female looking flesh light
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.