[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pretty new at this gay stuff >went through a couple bfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1501127162351.gif (782KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1501127162351.gif
782KB, 500x538px
>pretty new at this gay stuff
>went through a couple bfs
>found one pretty darn cute
>he likes eachother a lot

I really want this to last, what's the key to a long lasting relationship?
>>
trust and variety
have fun with him
enjoy his company
don't worry, just enjoy your time with him
>>
>>8650400
>he likes eachother a lot
*we like eachother a lot
I'm a dirty phone poster
>>
>>8650402
Thanks anon
>>
One of you needs to transition for long term stability
>>
>>8650400
>what's the key to a long lasting relationship?
love, understanding, and compromise. if you can deal with your significant other at their absolute worst, everything is easy. my boyfriend can have massive bouts of depression, and anxiety, it's ruined plans countless times, but i don't care, i love him.

>>8650447
fuck off, pinhead.
>>
Don't sex each other 10 times a day otherwise you'll be like your average gays who can't keep a relationship going for more than a month because they sex too much and lose physical desire for one another.
>>
>>8650472
me and my boyfriend fuck multiple times a day, nearly every day, and we've been together for 6 years.
>>
>>8650400

Cute gif, I wish I was in your situation

Take it slow and enjoy every moment with each other, life is too short to fall out so make up after every argument, if you truly love him never let him go

Good luck anon :^)
>>
>>8650400
Communication, understanding, and compromise.
Lesser known variables: faith, loyalty, compassion, and sacrifice.
The secret is
>>
>>8650400
The secret is to be different from each other.
>>
>>8650711
As in, complimentary. Don't think it will last because you are very alike (if you are).
>>
>>8650400
oxytocin goes away with time

you need to find ways to strengthen your bond besides physical intimacy and butterflies-in-the-stomach

sharing hobbies or interests, having mutual responsibilities (house, kids, car, dog, whatever), etc
>>
>>8650723
Which has nothing to do with dominance games, by the way, this isn't about being heteronormative.
>>
>>8650400
>pretty new to gay stuff
>already had multiple bfs
Please teach me your secrets
>>
File: 4-1.jpg (79KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
4-1.jpg
79KB, 519x370px
>>8650400
Try new and interesting things with him every once in a while I guess, stay in good shape so he doesn't slowly become disgusted by the mere sight of you. Don't be to clingy, having some space is good once in a while. A healthy relationship is one where you both give and take from.

>>8650407
That's okay anon, I'm a filthy tablet poster.
>>
>>8650400
Communication about your feelings and expectations, my guy. And it helps to be their best friend and legitimately get along, so they're still appealing and fun to be with once the physical attraction spark and honeymoon phase wear off
>>
File: 1452361316990.jpg (120KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452361316990.jpg
120KB, 540x720px
I know right now your feelings are strong, but there is no key to a long lasting relationship. There is no secret pill or trick that will make it work. But if you really do like eachother, you will both make it happen.
>>
>>8650400
keep on looking kawaii
>>
Compromise. Willing to look at yourself objectively and improve over time. Be willing to love unconditionally. Treat love as an attachment and apply it to rvrtytjing you do. It's ok to try new partners. Find someone who you truly mesh with. Enjoy exploring each other's unique taste. Build hobbies together. Be good at sex, pay attention to you partner's needs.
>>
File: 1474676280970.png (146KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474676280970.png
146KB, 370x320px
>>8651813
Lies!
>>8650400
Be friends, not only boY friends. If you stripped the love part, would you have anything that would make you stick together? . Try sharing interests, I had a bf that sadly broke with me because we didn't share a lot of interests, when he was burnt out of lovey dovey talk we didn't have much else. Fortunately also, we found a common ground in vida and even after breaking we shit post each other about tf2

Try gaining the interests of your qt.
>>
>>8653644
I'm in the military and he plans to join, that's something we always talk about

Maybe we can get married and collect those sweet sweet bennies (benefits)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.