[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have wanted to be a girl since I was four >gender non-conforming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1496556865803.jpg (125KB, 763x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1496556865803.jpg
125KB, 763x1047px
>have wanted to be a girl since I was four
>gender non-conforming before parents beat it out of me as a small child
>agonizing, crippling gender dysphoria that makes me want to kill myself
>impossible for me to function without expressing myself as the gender I identify as
>years of repressing have made me a wreck
>being treated like a girl when I pretend to be one online makes me so happy I cry
>also get turned on by the thought of being feminized or being treated like a girl (the autogynephilia meme)
>attracted to women physically and romantically but want to suck off men and get fucked by them when aroused

What is the correct course of action?
>>
>>8650329
Date some other trans girls or agp?
>>
>>8650334
I have a cis girlfriend

I'm asking if I should transition or kill myself
>>
>>8650329
If you're in the Montreal region then we can hook-up and see if the gay sex is all you think it is.
If not then go find a dude who can deliver the fix, or a woman who will man-handle you like a brute.
>>
>>8650339
Both.
>>
>>8650339
hows this difficult? you literally have no choice.
>>
>>8650356
If I had no choice I wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>8650339
>cis girlfriend
I L L E G I T I M A T E
>>
>>8650329
>attracted to women physically and romantically
>want to suck off men and get fucked by them when aroused
How can you be physically attracted to women if you think of men when horny?
Are you sure you're not projecting your desires for yourself into other women while repressing you sexuality? Because that happens sometimes.
>>
File: 0c2ec3078573d9ac127d6eef1eacbe82.png (620KB, 1339x1401px) Image search: [Google]
0c2ec3078573d9ac127d6eef1eacbe82.png
620KB, 1339x1401px
>>8650403
it's AGP. Sex with men validates mtf identity, but women are what mtf strives to look like and finds aesthetically pleasing.

Being mtf is suffering.
>>
The day of the rope can't come fast enough for you faggots.
>>
>>8650403
I don't stop finding women attractive when I'm aroused. I still masturbate to the idea of going down on a girl or getting pegged and stuff like that, I just also want guys to fuck me when I'm turned on, and when I'm not turned on I find male bodies to be unattractive.
>>
>>8650550
Is that Yamcha from Dragon Ball???
>>
>>8650562
This a joke right nigga?
>>
>>8650586
sorry, meant to quote OP

>>8650329
is this Yamucha from dragon ball?
>>
>>8650590
No it's Brock from Sailor Moon.
>>
>>8650329

What you guys think of this:
I am happy to be a male and feel like a male. But I would totally be ok being a female. I don't say transitioning or liking to suck dicks and being gay and liking guys. If there was a change to travel between two universes, one I would be a female and the other the one where I am male (what I am now), I would totally be fine with that. The one I would be a female I would possibly be fine to be a hetero female and suck dick etc, but as a male I wouldn't and I don't feel any kind of sexual interest in males as I am now.
It's like I was genderless as a core but then there are physical/biological traits that are added to what I can call Myself the genderless core.

But I feel all this SJW shit is stupid and retarded to be spreading everywhere.
>>
>>8652997
you're just a normal cishet male
>>
>>8650329
Your problem isn't that you feel like the wrong gender.
Your problem is that you give a shit.

What's so bad about being a dude?
Not everybody gets to be what they want, and that's not the end of the world.

Ask your girlfriend if she wants to get kinkier and try pegging you or crossdressing or something.

Transitioning is not really safe gamble unless you already look femme and you already sound like you're well into adulthood.
>>
Your whining doesn't need it's own thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>8653004
So the whole thing is more like some partial-esoteric psychology thing? Because my opinion is something around, with introspection, to be able to separate parts of "what you define yourself as". Seeing the body as just a vessel and meat which can be either male or female and there are natural "choices" that are just a biological thing and not part of "yourself".

I talk about this here because of the topic of gender dysphoria and the panic of not being in the correct gender. I feel bad as male if I act "girly", suck phallic things or if I dressed girly, but if I was 100% female I wouldn't feel bad at all about it, maybe I would feel bad being a male but usually female don't feel bad being tomboys I think?
>>
>>8650550
>day of the rope
found the /pol/tard
>>
>>8650554
This was me before hrt.
But now I find men attractive more than women.

Yes having sex with men is validating how could it not be? Even when i was a bi guy Ive always dreamed of having a bf who was masculine and for lack of a better term "straight". All my bfs when i was a guy were gay guys its just not who i pictured my partner to be.
>>
>>8653027
You should see a therapist.

But honestly i see where youre coming from. Its just that for people who are really trans its about more than sexual acts or feeling bad about being girly

I personally get dysphoria that world doesnt recognize me as female as i recognize myself. So I am changing my body so that it is easier for others and myself to accept me and my role as female in society
>>
>>8653067
>Everyone who has a different opinion than me is retarded
>I'm so enlightened
>Look at me for an example model morality
>>
>>8653098
Why should I see a therapist?
I don't have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8650329

You should talk to a therapist and start HRT

First though you need to help me find an outfit like that girl has. You can't address your problems until you find me that blouse. Go!
>>
>>8653109
>advocating killing anyone you don't like can be in any way considered moral
>>
>>8650329
>gender non-conforming before parents beat it out of me as a small child
What were your GNC behaviors?

>>8650339
Transition. Transition. Transition.
>>
>>8650339
Transition. Then when you end up a bitter hon, kill yourself.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.