[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trannies ever daydream about going back in time and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1490997201665.jpg (30KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490997201665.jpg
30KB, 500x420px
Any other trannies ever daydream about going back in time and transitioning early? What do you think what've happened in your life? Would you be happier?
>>
>>8649075
I usually daydream about different lives as somebody else who either transitioned early or was a cis girl to start with.
>>
>>8649083
What do those daydreams usually entail?
>>
>>8649132
Making more of opportunities with friends and activities, getting a boyfriend, learning more and being successful at whatever career or interest the daydream is about this time.
>>
>>8649075
Yes, good things, and yes.
>>
I think about it a lot. It's more about telling my young self not to hide things from my parents for the sake of their marriage because Dad ends up leaving anyway.
Oh, and to take my bff's cock when I get the chance (he lived with me and my mom for over a year.)

Seriously though, I'd have been happier just knowing that "me being normal" isn't the glue that keeps my family together.
>>
>>8649075
Every single day. Happiness and success. Yeeeeess.

But at the least huge regret is a nice motivation to follow through and do whatever possible to compensate the lost time.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 627x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 627x523px
I missed chance at being pretty...
>>
>>8649075
All the time and I think my life would've been a lot better and I probably wouldnt have ended up a suicidally depressed shut in hon
>>
File: 430.png (2MB, 2014x1426px) Image search: [Google]
430.png
2MB, 2014x1426px
>>8649075
Most of the people here weren't applicable for, don't deserve to, and don't even understand what early transitioning entails.
>>
Well, this is something that you can sadly never really know. You are what you are because of what you've gone through. I know it's hard to come to terms with but you are you, and you should try to love yourself for who you are today.
>>
>>8650118
speaking for yourself as always cara?
>>
File: 789897.png (703KB, 608x1002px)
789897.png
703KB, 608x1002px
>>8650198
>i know you are but what am i
>>
>>8650115
When did you end up transitioning, anon?
>>
coming out wouldn't have mattered, the reaction from family would still be the same. I'd still have to wait until 18 and be disowned all over again . If I had different parents I'd still get gatekept until 18 given my area.
>>
>>8649075
Definitely, if I had started around 16-17 when I was sure I wanted to be a girl, I could have prevented almost all of my facial hair and the receding hairline. But I prefer to look on the bright side: my vocal range still isn't too low, I have a really nice babyface that I think will look good even as a girl, I get told often that I look like my mom/sister and that I look young for my age (24), and my figure isn't bad either.

In a sense though, I needed the extra push of dysphoria and anxiety I've been having lately to snap me out of the repression haze. Transition is still going to make me so much happier than I ever was as a guy, of that I'm 100% sure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.