[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only get sexually aroused by men, but am only able to form romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468937161613.jpg (7KB, 238x327px) Image search: [Google]
1468937161613.jpg
7KB, 238x327px
Only get sexually aroused by men, but am only able to form romantic relationships with women

I don't know how to feel about this nor do I know what to do
>>
>>8649058
>only able to form romantic relationships with women
Any particular reason you would form a romantic relationship with a woman?

Seems kind of retarded since you say you have no sexual interest in women.

Are you one of those mongs claiming romance doesn't need sexual attraction?
>>
>>8649065
I really don't have a particular reason

I've fallen in love with women before, but never had the same type of feeling with men

I don't know why, something just doesn't click with me romantically with men like it does with women
>>
>>8649065
I've tried being with men, and there's nothing there for me like there is for females

I can acknowledge attractive females, knowing that they're sexually attractive, but there isn't a single thing I can do to get aroused
>>
>>8649072
>I've fallen in love with women
I don't think you have. Because you just said women don't sexually arouse you. You can't really be "in love" without sexual chemistry. That's more of a friend's or family member's love.

>>8649081
>there isn't a single thing I can do to get aroused
If you were in love with someone you would want that person.

I think you're gay and just never fell in love yet.
>>
>>8649082
You soumd like a man. Romance is the most important thing in a relationship building one on pure sex isnt going to end well for you and your partner.

>>8649058
I know your feeling OP I wanna have the sexual experience with a guy but no matter how hard I try I cant be romanticly in love with them, I only feel the sensation of lust for them in the bedroom. When Im out I only feel attraction for girls and only feel like I can connect with them on an intellectual and physical level.
>>
>>8649128
>You soumd like a man
I am a man.

>Romance is the most important thing in a relationship building one on pure sex isnt going to end well for you and your partner
I'm not saying you can build a strong romantic relationship on just lust, but you can't have any romantic relationship at all without it. Loving someone in a sexless way is being close friends or family. Not at all the same as being "in love".
>>
>>8649058
I;m aroused by women but I'm romantically interested in men.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.