[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8th grade >deeply in love with this girl >my head is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_notgoodman.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_notgoodman.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
>8th grade
>deeply in love with this girl
>my head is down
>she comes and sits next to me
>am mad at her for some reason
>she talks to me
>head still down
>fell her hand on my back
>its so soft
>boner.jpeg
>ends up being a boys hand
>mfw
>>
>>8648164
Cool story man, anything else you want to talk about?
>>
idk man
>>
>>8648215
idk man
>>
>>8648164
It does not mean that you are attracted to guys. You assumed that the a girl was touching your back right?
>>
>>8648242
yea i thought it was the girl
>>
>>8648164
Your fine man. If you are start staring at him at a distance multiple times than your probably gay or bi.
>>
>>8648264
he was one of my friends i didnt like him like that
>>
>>8648164
Tell you friend not to touch you than if it makes you feel uncomfortable. When my friends start doing sht like that to me I usually tell them to fk off and they back off.
>>
>>8648290
it was fine hes funny and cool
>>
>>8648164
OP is a fag.
>>
>>8648295
Reminds me of some people I know. They like to start trouble for me but they are pretty funny.
>>
>>8648310
Yes, we know your a fag, move along please.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.