[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that fucking hates gay men? >the most insufferable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1474666479050.jpg (29KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1474666479050.jpg
29KB, 550x309px
Am I the only one that fucking hates gay men?

>the most insufferable victim complex imaginable
>literally cannot deal with not being the victim in any given situation
>by far the most hostile and aggressive members of LGBT
>ridiculously huge and irrational hatred of women
>extremely self-centered and couldn't care less about the struggles of the other letters
>constantly attempting to isolate and remove themselves from the other letters
>even trans gay men are often obnoxious, aggressive creeps

Seriously, every time I interact with one they give me a fucking migraine. I say we give them what they want and drop them.
>>
Cis lesbians abuse abuse their partners more than any other group

A vast major of terfs are cis lesbians

Lesbian relationships always end in resentment due to lesbian bed death.
>>
>>8647809
Switch men and women around and you describe political lesbians exactly.
>>
>>8647809
Congrats, you just demonstrated

and

quite well. Bravo.

t. OP of last thread
>>
>>8647920
it's all they know how to do
>>
>>8647809
>I say we give them what they want and drop them.

please do so immediately
>>
>>8647912
This is so accurate that it's actually the whole point. OP is a buttmad dyke who made genderflipped pasta out of >>8637331
>>
>>8647809
>Am I the only one that fucking hates gay men?
Yes.
>>
>>8647956
Lmao, didn't see that thread but damn it's hilarious that political lesbians come right to mind
>>
>>8647809

gay men are actually pretty good.

mtfs are the worst. biscum second.
>>
>>8648017
unique and original opinion
>>
>>8647809
This is a male and straight mtf dominated board. Good luck OP
I'm glad you did the copypasta tho cuz generalizing letters is dumb
>>
File: 309854.png (1MB, 1142x1428px) Image search: [Google]
309854.png
1MB, 1142x1428px
>>8647809
gay and bisexual men aren't even attracted to men, just gimmick "versions" of men like bears, mascs, twinks, femboys, etc.

only straight cis woman straight trans woman attraction to men exists, gay men just faked an identity to try to dictate and poison GSM culture.
>>
>>8648032
*and straight trans woman
>>
>>8648032
>>8647809
ITT: Trannies getting angry at cis for being happy as who they are rather than literally having to change over their whole lives and do surgery for their brain condition.

Stay triggered. You envy what we have, it's obvious. <3
>>
Everyone has people they like or don't like, that doesn't make those people gimmicks. You could say you're not into any specific type of man and someone as disingenuous as yourself could say they only gimmick you like is switches.
>>
>>8648032
Stopped pretending to be a gay man then?
>>
Oh my God have you seen them go on and on and on about circumcision? Get fucking over it you baby.
>>
File: WMQnp.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
WMQnp.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>8647809
G > LBTBBQ
>>
>>8647809
The difference between your thread and the original is that the original one is more true. I have never ever met a gay man doing those things. Lesbians on the other hand...
>>
>>8648357
Not really. I've only met insane gay men and trannies. Lesbians have been fine. For example, the last gay man I met was a lispy white faggot complaining about straight :clap: white :clap: men :clap:
>>
>>8648313
>Get over the completely unnecessary mutilation of your genitals

I'm not even circumcised but it's a horrific thing to do to a child, and you're a horrific person if you support it.
>>
>>8648325
And here we have a triggered gay man...
>>
>>8647809
I dunno, bitch. Most of the gay men I've met were pretty chill. What is your damage???
>>
File: here we go.jpg (44KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.jpg
44KB, 604x340px
>>8648376
>>
>>8648313
Woman who hates men or mutilated and in denial?
>>
>>8648376
>waaahhhhh a bit of skin got cut from me dick gonna die fucking CHRiSTKEKS :(((((
>>
>>8648028
Thanks. I intend this to be a masterpiece.
>>
How can this be anyone but mtf trannies? They come with a collection of labels and pronouns that you must refer to them as, or they'll turn on the waterworks and suddenly there's a troop of numales bearing down on you. Make a joke about traps and they'll somehow warp it to be a slight against them. Misgender, deadname, or otherwise not 100% respect their gender ideology and you're an evil bigot.

It's rare to see a tranny not taking offence at some inane thing.
>>
>>8648391
>You must be damaged if you don't like annoying people
???
>>
>butthurt lesbos make gender-swapped version
>they prove the original OP right by being insufferably mean, insane and obnoxious
>>
>>8648427
Kill yourself.
>>
i must be lucky, all the fags and girlfags i know are great and get along very well. my roommate is a tran and also incredibly sweet. maybe it depends on location more than anything, sorry for your bad experiences.
>>
HURR DURR ME HATEZ TEH GHEYS!!!

GAY MEN ACT, DRESS, TALK LIKE GIRLZ
DEY MOLEST LIL (PRE)-TEEN BOYS
DEY LIKE TO EAT THEIR LOVERS POO

LEV 18:22, ROMANS 1 & 27, DEU 22:5
>>
File: 1500019736114.jpg (58KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1500019736114.jpg
58KB, 500x707px
>>8647809
>im just realizing that everyone hates each other
>>
File: 1494269226358.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269226358.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8649026
>GOD DAMN ABRAHAMISTS! they cut me dick :((((((( HITLER SHOULD'VE KILLED ALL OF DEM
>>
>>8648741
>its ok if a gay man talks shit about a lesbian but if a lessbian does it shes mean and insufferable
I think that it proved a lot of gay men are defensive and obnoxious.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.