[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not liking transgirls is transphobic >liking them is being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494484704565.jpg (88KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494484704565.jpg
88KB, 579x519px
>not liking transgirls is transphobic
>liking them is being a chaser

You're not exactly making your movement seem appealing here.
>>
the answer, as ever, is to be attractive
only unattractive people can ever be chasers
>>
File: hyje87a6u4zfced5zpya.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hyje87a6u4zfced5zpya.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>8646984
>not liking transgirls is transphobic
Most transgirls don't think like this, it's mostly the insane SJW types (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_squeaky_wheel_gets_the_grease)

>liking them is being a chaser
Chasers !== someone who likes transwomen. Chasers are fetishists who only want to be with transwomen to play with their penis. They're only interested in one night stands and turn into insecure, sexually repressed creeps after they cum.
>>
>>8646984
>You're not exactly making your movement seem appealing here.
>"""""your movement"""""

No one cares what you think. Stay on /pol/ in your little circlejerk.
>>
>>8646984
The answer is to regard trans women the same way you would any other women. Trans women don't want to be liked for being trans, or hated for it.
>>
>>8647933
That's not for them to decide though, they are the outlier in society, and can't assume there own standing, that's for normal people to do.
>>
>>8648053
>Tyranny of the majority is only good when it makes my fee fees satisfied

typical toadlet
>>
>>8648053
>That's not for them to decide
I'm just specifying what it would take for the average trans woman to be okay with you.
>>
File: Just B Urself.png (1MB, 1112x617px) Image search: [Google]
Just B Urself.png
1MB, 1112x617px
>>8646984
You're confusing how it works. I'll help you out:

Guy on the right is a creepy tranny chaser if he likes trans. If guy on the left likes Trans, he is a perfectly fine adjusted individual.
>>
>>8648204
mad because god beat you with the ugly stick a little too hard?

looking good helps you out in all situations in life, not just with trannies bucko :^)
>>
File: 1400983593482.jpg (78KB, 667x692px) Image search: [Google]
1400983593482.jpg
78KB, 667x692px
>>8648229

>Ugly

There are of course both positive and negative ways to deal with the consequences life throws at you.
>>
>>8648241
positive ways to deal: getting the fuck over it whiner
negative ways to deal: shitposting all day on an anonymous image board

Now do you understand why nobody wants you?
>>
File: Anguish.jpg (92KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Anguish.jpg
92KB, 500x345px
>>8648246

Why shitpost on an imageboard when you can just shitpost in real life? Or better, why even endure any of it and just off myself? Lmao, let's be real, I'm a genetic dead end any way you slice it. So what's the point in being positive if your quality of life is going to be shit no matter what you do?

Beautiful people have life handed to them. Mediocre people just need to push a little. People like me? It's a stacked deck from the get-go.

So what's the point of having that "good personality?" What's the point of showing people respect, or even being "nice?" Why not just spread my misery into as many people who I can expose it to? It's not like anyone's going to be like, "gee that abnormally ugly guy sure has a redeeming personality!"

No, that shit only happens in the movies and faerie tales - not reality. Not in 2017 when you're judged by a single picture by someone skimming by on their iPhone. A life like so much chaff in the wind - makes no fucking difference whatsoever. And no I don't expect your sympathy. I expect your disdain or ignorance. Heap it on the pile, I'll put it with the rest.
>>
>>8646997
So what if you want to play with the penis and want a relationship?
>>
>>8648299
>Why shitpost on an imageboard when you can just shitpost in real life? Or better, why even endure any of it and just off myself? Lmao, let's be real, I'm a genetic dead end any way you slice it. So what's the point in being positive if your quality of life is going to be shit no matter what you do?

sooo self-hatred complex plus wank philosophizing about "the state of society" like every other kiddie on here.

The problem with all of you is, it's become too contrarian to be normie. It's more normal to act like you're acting now then anything else. That's the saddest part about all this. You're just so despicably and utterly -common- that being well-adjusted has now become the new fucking cutting edge.

And you know, if you all just quit with the bitch tears and got out there and -tried-, maybe "the state of society" wouldn't be so fucking bad, huh?

Nope. Better to just give up and shit it out on 4chan!
>>
>>8646984
>butthurt chasers make the same thread every day
>>
>>8646984
They're women, what do you expect?

They've always wanted it both ways on this subject. They want a billionaire to stalk them, sweep them off their feet, tie them up, and flog them. At the same time, they don't want to be sexually harassed by some random beta who dares to ask them on a date. They get angry if you don't know what they're thinking before you start talking to them.

Just ignore the insanity and realise they will just abuse anybody they consider below their standards. The difference between a chaser and a boyfriend entirely comes down to how much a transwoman is attracted to said person.
>>
How much of a beta loser do you have to be to chase trannies when you could be going after real women?
>>
>>8648962
most trannies have pretty low self-esteem and are more likely to settle for a beta dude like me, that much is obvious to anyone who's given the topic serious thought

call it unethical, but when you have the odds stacked against you, you have to do whatever you can to pass on your genes
>>
>>8646984
It stems from the idea that to have truly straight guy attracted to them would be comfirmation of their womanhood.

But since by definition true hetero would never be attracted to transwoman (at least pre-op ones) it creates this disconnect.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.