[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your types & talk about them >INTJ Edgelord >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: mbti1.png (525KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
mbti1.png
525KB, 1484x2152px
Post your types & talk about them

>INTJ Edgelord
>INFP crybaby
>ENTP will never shut the fuck up
>INTP forever alone
>ISTJ the ultimate NPC
>ESTP Chad
>ENTJ your future boss
>INFJ the ultimate form of horse shoe theory. He's either hitler or an SJW
>ENFJ sjw or normie

MBTI tests
https://www.16personalities.com/
http://jupiter-34.appspot.com/

discord: M8Rdxbr
>>
File: mbti list 2.png (431KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
mbti list 2.png
431KB, 1484x2152px
strawpoll: https://strawpoll.com/pfxch6kr
>>
no fags in the server fuck you
>>
File: lemonswirl.gif (451KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lemonswirl.gif
451KB, 320x240px
>>8646016
INTJ master race. Also traps aren't gay so I shouldn't even be here.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19KB, 313x426px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19KB, 313x426px
There is no better representation of a typical /tttt/ poster than this one, Toby Q. Honest.
>>
>>8646016
>Millennial horoscope
No thanks.
>>
INFP-T mediator mtf. I've been drifting farther away from the T in INTP over time.
>>
File: shona tears.png (80KB, 270x358px) Image search: [Google]
shona tears.png
80KB, 270x358px
>>8646604
LITERALLY ME.

>mfw I just remembered Johnny Cash is gone
>>
>>8646707
It's interesting how INFP is supposed to be one of the rarer types, yet it seems to be rather common among trans women.

[spoiler]in before blanchtrolls latch on to this and start spamming "INFP is true HSTS"[/spoiler]
>>
>>8646016
INTP (me)
TFW too smart (guilty)
Once went a week without showering (guilty)
Clone self for sex (crossed my mind at one point)
>>
>>8646604
shit descript desu
>>
File: 1493743498051.jpg (31KB, 411x310px) Image search: [Google]
1493743498051.jpg
31KB, 411x310px
>>8646767
Same here, MtF

INTP-T except I'm an artist and not that smart, just very analytical

I do take care of myself, hygiene is important

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't wish I could clone myself and fuck her. I am borderline asexual otherwise. I feel like a copy of me would be more fulfilling than any other sexual encounter I could ever have.
>>
>>8646016
I take MBTI with a grain of salt but INTP here and the forever alone archetype is real for me. It took me a long time to be ok with it and I am just now reaching a point where I embrace it and actually kind of like it. Shitty part is that it's isolating me further so if I ever do decide to start dating again I'll have to explain why I've been a shut-in autist for so long. I'm not depressed about it or anything, but wonder if any other INTPs can relate?
>>
Classic tranny (INFP) here
>>
>>8646644
ROFL! Best explanation ever. I...fucken... love you. <4
>>
>>8646725
INFP-t cis guy.

do i get a medal.
>>
>>8646707
>Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.
There is truth to this.
>>
>>8646799
this right here is an egg
>>
>-A/-T
What is meant by this?
>>
>>8646016
ISTP, might be bullshit but it's pretty accurate. Even the tard version here. I've never seen anyone with the same shit
>>
Everytime i do this test i get a different result.
I've been INTJ a couple of times, once INFP, once ISTJ, but most of time i got INTP
>>
>>8646834
-A Assertive, more resistant to stress
-T Turbulent, less resistant to stress
>>
>>8646834
Bullshit attached to the terribad 16personalities version of the test 4chan has boner for for some reason. Just ignore it desu.
>>
File: 1488064176146.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488064176146.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>8646799
Maybe a medal for effort? I feel bad for you desu. Being an INFP male in the western world is a pretty dreadful build. Society values literally the complete opposite if you.
>>
>>8646865
That's normal.
Your nerd horoscope sign is not set in stone but "fluid" no matter what MBTI cultists will try to tell you.
>>
>>8646865
>>8646929
Types aren't "fluid", but test results are.
>>
I got ISTP
What does it mean?
>>
File: 1501134237036.jpg (145KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
1501134237036.jpg
145KB, 537x390px
>>8646799
>cis
pffffffffffffffff
>>
>>8646954
What I mean to say is that one day you might find yourself to be more INTP-ish while another more INTJ-ish and the test results reflect that. You aren't born [your nerd sign] and you certainly won't die [your nerd sign], is my point.

The test can't ever be truly accurate and is a benchmark at best.
>>
I'm a hard INTP

Cis dude, very passive, but aggressive and dominant when I'm impassioned, which isn't very often.

I'm super apathetic and can't make decisions and have panic disorder, but I'm really nice (every ex I've had still loves me to some extent). I just wanna play video games and write music all day.

Also, idk what this thread has to to with gay shit, but I guess I'm a chaser. MTF girls are just girls to my brain and I like them. I may be repressed AGP, but I'll never live it out (even though I'm slim and mildly feminine) since I refuse to shave my body hair.
>>
>>8646929
>>8647069

Oh my fucking wow, PLEASE READ UP ON COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS BEFORE TRYING TO "EDUCATE" OTHER PEOPLE

T vs F DOES NOT EXIST, J vs P DOES NOT EXIST, E vs I DOES NOT EXIST, these are all massive abstractions on the actual theory that was invented by Jung and then Kiersley

An INTJ is not just a more organised INTP, their psychology is COMPLETELY INVERTED, if an INTP woke up as an INTJ one day, they'd almost immediately realise and would freak the fuck out, it's literally a more drastic change than changing sexes.
>>
>>8647069
You aren't born with [your nerd sign] but once you're past childhood it's highly unlikely for [your nerd sign] to change unless you experience trauma or something. It's true you can "appear" to be another type, but that's due to suppression from environmental influence and function loops and shit.

>The test can't ever be truly accurate and is a benchmark at best.
Right, if somebody is really interested in knowing their true type, they should take multiple tests over a long span of time while also researching individual types and most importantly cognitive functions.
>>
File: 1475864632272.png (219KB, 660x2662px) Image search: [Google]
1475864632272.png
219KB, 660x2662px
>>8647099
>>8647069
seconding this

16personalities is a massive scourge on the MBTI community

read this if you're actually interested in nerd signs: https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/06/if-youre-confused-about-your-myers-briggs-personality-type-read-this-an-intro-to-cognitive-functions/

don't be shy, it's massively lightweight compared to the other stuff out there.

>>8646865
r
>>
>>8647099
>try to (unsuccessfully) clarify what I mean to prevent from getting my points totally misunderstood
>they get misunderstood anyway
Why did I expect this to happen on a Brazilian banana sword-crossing site?

>>8647106
>but once you're past childhood it's highly unlikely for [your nerd sign] to change unless you experience trauma or something
That's a correct assessment, I think this as well, but you are still likely to alternate between [nerd signs], especially during your "underdeveloped" stage. If you have a certain inclination for [your nerd sign], you as pretty much with everything else still have to "develop" it.

>Right, if somebody is really interested in knowing their true type, they should take multiple tests over a long span of time while also researching individual types and most importantly cognitive functions.
Yes, I love you mi familia. That's the only way to do it right otherwise you might as well go read regular horoscope.
>>
>>8647217
Oh okay, I thought you were one of those people who hated nerd horoscopes because "OMG I GET DIFFERENT RESULTS EACH TIME THIS MUST BE BULLSHIT"

I mean, there are plenty of reasons to disregard it (e.g. not supported by science), but that one just shows a blatant lack of understanding of the fundamentals of the theory all together lol
>>
>>8647217
>You aren't born [your nerd sign] and you certainly won't die [your nerd sign], is my point.

This just isn't true though. once you are an INTJ you will always always be an INTJ (excluding things like severe trauma or brain damage), even if your environment makes you appear like an ESFP on the outside.

Unless you're saying that you can appear like a different type on a different day, which is certainly true.
>>
Why is INTP forever alone? Isn't that most mtf trannies?
>>
File: thinking anime girl 1.jpg (113KB, 925x1257px) Image search: [Google]
thinking anime girl 1.jpg
113KB, 925x1257px
Also here's what really annihilates my butts about MBTI:

You get plenty of questions of the "Would you break into a burning house to rescue a kitten from inevitable death that awaits us all?" variety there and as you read it you are sitting there in front of a Lenovo screen probably mildly sedated from drinking some addicting caffeined beverage that costs the same number as three wages third world children in Nike shoe factories have, while some soothing Latin jazz samba thing is playing in the background and you are like "H*ck, yes, I would" and voila "TEST RESULT: YOU ARE xxxJ" then the next day you are walking down the street (if you even go out anymore, that is) and there it is, a burning house and a kitten mewing for help from the top of its small carnivore lungs and whatcha gonna do? Run home to post about it on 4chin like the little scared pussy you are.

What would you *really* do in a situation like this a MBTI test can't predict at all a because you are likely to respond with some self-deluded false answer without actually realizing it.

Just tbqh, my men.
>>
>>8647371
The one that always makes me cringe is "Would you prefer going to a party or reading a book?"
>>
>>8647377
LOL
That one is a classic.
>>
>>8647377
Why is this one cringe? I have trouble reading cuz eyesight right now, but there has never been a time a book wasn't straight up preferable to a generic 'party'. Even a book I've read before.

Hell, I've been to some 'parties' that made me wish I'd stayed home to read an encyclopedia or the owner's manual of a television vacuum tube or something.
>>
>>8647324
>why is INTP forever alone
Difficulty relating to others, usually on the shy side and well- suited to being alone since they spend so much time in their heads anyway.
>>
>>8646772
Awwwe you gonna cwy about it?

t. ESTP
>>
>>8647385
>>8647442
Well, it's because I presume it's trying to judge on whether you're introverted or extroverted, and if that's the case, that question doesn't really do the job effectively.

What about extroverts that love to read? What about introverts that hate reading? What kind of "party" is this exactly? Do I know people who are attending? What will we be doing?

To be fair, I'm starting to see tests slightly alter the question to stuff like "Would you prefer going to a social gathering like a party or doing a solitary activity like reading a book or playing video games?" That's a better question because it places more emphasis on whether you prefer alone time rather than what your hobbies are.
>>
File: 1402799769296.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402799769296.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>8647469
>a fucking Se dom is trying to make fun of me
lol
>>
>>8647501
I'm better than you and you know it. That's the true lol.
>>
>>8646016
I used to only get INTJ.
I started hormone blockers last month and now I get INFJ.
>>
>>8647553
Maybe at wageslaving and being a vapid normie :^)
>>
>>8646029
>that infp healer stereotype
Too real. I used to apologize to scrubs who stood in damage zones.
>>
I got ENTJ.

What do I win?
>>
get the fuck off this board
>>
>>8646016
me intp
>>
File: Too many types. Corrected!.jpg (95KB, 795x660px) Image search: [Google]
Too many types. Corrected!.jpg
95KB, 795x660px
This topic is just oozing with risk of becoming a bloated load of TL;DR...

So I'll just leave this here!
>>
>>8646016
ENFP A YYY LMAO
>>
A lot of people don't like MBTI personality types. Big Five seems to thought of more highly. Here are some sites where you can test that:
https://www.123test.com/personality-test/
https://www.truity.com/test/big-five-personality-test
https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

There are MBTI/Big Five correlations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator#Big_Five

I'm an INFP mtf btw.

The scores on the three tests varied but were generally consistent except for the neuroticism factor.
I'm high on openness, low on extraversion, high on agreeableness, kind of low on conscientiousness, and around the middle on neuroticism.

These big five results are consistent with INFP.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 657x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 657x1024px
>>8646016
ENFP and proud.
>>
File: 1500689939580.png (294KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500689939580.png
294KB, 460x696px
>>8646016
INFP-T, mtf reporting in.

Friendly reminder that the MBTI is not scientific and should not be taken seriously.
>>
I've always just found MBTI types to be a fun thing not to be taken particularly seriously. The comparison to astrological signs seems pretty apt. On one level it's sort of like those "What x are you" quizes. I don't take a "what color are you" quiz, or one I actually took a couple weeks ago, "How white are you" and expect them to have any meaning. On the other hand, I'm proud to call myself a Slytherin. Being someone who has long been interested in the psychological study of personality, I've taken far better tests. I mean, the MBTI doesn't even have a scale to measure whether a test taker might be lying or answering randomly. It doesn't take into account the continual nature of the relationship between two opposing traits, instead choosing a dichotomous approach, while most people fall closer to the middle of the spectra than the ends. So for people who are saying that changing types is a big change, you may or may not be correct depending on where someone falls on the spectra. For some people who fall very close to the middle on any of the spectra they very well could change every time they take the test unless they purposely recall their previous answers and choose them again, and anytime anyone forces themselves to answer a certain way they would be doing away with any validity it did have.

All that being said, I'm a stereotypical INFP-Tranny
>>
>>8648245
Familiar trannies:
-INFP<=>INTP, ENFJ<=>ESFP, INFJ<=>IS?J
Familiar cissies:
-ISFJ or ISFJ<=>ISTJ or ISFJ<=>INFJ, ESTJ<=>ESFP or IST?<=>ESFP, INTP, ESTJ<=>E?FJ, ISTJ<=>ISFJ ...
>>
>>8646604
WHAT IS TTTT?
>>
>>8648786
not actually a thing, it's more like /tgtt/ at worst
>>
I'm an ISTJ gay guy.
Am I supposed to be boring? Because I kind of am.
>>
>>8646016
>>INTP forever alone
thats me
>>
>>8646016
>INFP

I don't really cry a lot, not as much as I used to. I cried more when I tested as INTP
>>
File: tumblr_or99vuMUm51r3ngf6o4_400.png (55KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or99vuMUm51r3ngf6o4_400.png
55KB, 350x350px
>>8646016
if a fellow ISFP nibba would give me a (you) it'd make my day thank u
what is ISFP life like?
my ISFP life consists of being as lazy as possible and dabbling in as many hobbies as possible
>>
>>8646016
infj-t
>>
>tfw too intelligent to even fit the MBTI typology.

Ni – Te – Fi – Ti – Si – Se master race here.
>>
Why are INTJs always seem as villains or edgelords?
>>
>>8646016
>INFP
>crybaby
I cry on the inside. I'm a moody person around people, but when I'm alone, like alone-alone, no one would suspect that I like singing and dancing to catchy tunes.

Am I the only one who switches attitude when in solitude?
>>
>>8650547
Oh. Gay dood.
>>
>>8650547
>I'm a moody person around people,
That's what being INFP does for ya.
>>
>>8646016
ISTJ
Can I still be a cute twink though?
>>
>>8650601
But you already are a cute twink.
>you just haven't met a man who makes you feel that way ;;;DDD
>>
File: 1500613618190.jpg (132KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500613618190.jpg
132KB, 667x1000px
>>8650583
Yeah that much I understand. It's pretty difficult to control myself so I just shut down socially. Usually as a result of light hearted criticism or as part of the endless cycle of burning self-consciousness
>>
>>8648786
/lgbt/'s true form, /tttt/
>>
>>8646016
INFJ. I mean it's not quite so far as Hitler did nothing wrong but I really think the white race is killing itself and I feel bad for it. Being a brown tranny isnt enough to stop sjws calling me racist anymore though.
>>
>>8651321
Brown, as in how? Hispanic, Brazilian, Pajeeta or Moorish?
>>
>>8651337
Part black, trinidad mix white. Some people mistake me as a maori and some mistake me as native american.
>>
>>8647692
My envy.

- INTJ-A FtM introverted autism kek
>>
>>8646016
>INFP
Tranny of course... and one with BPD. And PTSD... fuck
Yeeh sorry sorry etc pp
Another fulfilled walking stereotype <3
>>
>>8650479
What the hell? How about "why are INTJs and INFJs always seen as villains, edgelords and programmers?"?
>>
>>8647099
Yes, the J versus P difference does happen to be severe. It's kind of weird. From what I gathered, INTP and INTJ for example at least get along well, and yet, INFJ and INFP just fucking clash.
>>
>>8647597
I have a masters degree and a good career, thank you.
>>
>>8646016
>myers briggs horoscopes
sure, I'm game
I've tested INFP most consistently, but also INTP and ENFP
t. mtf
>>
>>8655611
I didn't know INFP was a trans stereotype desu, but I can see it. For what its worth I get the High Priestess on arcana tests
>>
>>8646016
INFJ-A

It's a weird feel. Everyone seems to inexplicably love you and yet somehow you're still lonely all the time and kinda enjoy that. Taking care of other people is oddly satisfying and irresistible.
>>
>>8648245
Same. So few extroverts on 4chan. I am a lesbian woman who happens to be trans.
>>
>>8646016
I got ISFJ. What does that mean for me?
>>
>>8655794
>ISFJ
"The Defender"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISFJ
>>
>>8655794
Mob Enforcer, Emobitch, So-and-so
>>
>>8646016
>INFP
>Crybaby

Yep, sounds about right
>>
>>8655806
>>8655911
Oh, so I'm a glorified manager/babysitter.
>>
File: Vargguli.jpg (47KB, 604x458px) Image search: [Google]
Vargguli.jpg
47KB, 604x458px
>>8647442
>mfw sometimes sit around translating manuals for various appliances

t. INTJ
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.