[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoophilia, necrophilia, BDSM and other paraphilias and fetishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: 1468869972257.jpg (444KB, 1280x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468869972257.jpg
444KB, 1280x660px
Zoophilia, necrophilia, BDSM and other paraphilias and fetishes are attacked with exactly the same talking points that homosexuality used to be attacked with. They are called unnatural and abnormal. They are called disgusting perversions and mental illnesses. People who have these attractions are persecuted in many jurisdictions. But already mostly accepted LGBT people won't take their side because they don't want to tarnish their reputation and prove conservatives and their slippery slope right.

Prove me wrong (protip: you can't). So when are you joining LGBTZNBDSM+ movement?
>>
Pedosexual mad because he will never be accepted and nobody will ever let their kids near him. Note "other paraphilias and fetishes"

Yeah, that's not disguising anything. You're as transparent as always.
>>
>>8645895
I don't think BDSM is something most people are particularly opposed to, and you know why zoophilia and necrophilia are different.

You don't really have a point.
>>
>>8645912
I'm not a pedo. Age of consent should be lowered to puberty, tho.
>>
>>8645921
I don't konow. Tell me
>>
>>8645895
the difference is that homosexual people can consent. Animals and dead people can't. I agree that there's nothing wrong with BDSM, but they get way less shit than the other groups as it is anyway
>>
>>8645925
>i'm not a pedo! I JUST SUPPORT PEDO RIGHTS HONEST

lel it's too easy every single time
>>
>>8645943
Tbh age of consent is even more of a social construct meme than gender
>>
>>8645942
You can consent to having your organs removed at death. You should be able to consent for being fucked by a desperate fetishist at death too. Why not? They get off, no graves get robbed, and I don't even gaf about their physical appearance because I'm dead.

It's a win-win for society.
>>
>>8645951
>We're like you!! HONEST!!! GIVE US PRAISE FOR OUR STRUGGLES

Enjoy being an utter, utter leper wherever you go and no matter who you talk to. Enjoy getting decked in the face the moment you lay eyes on anyone else's children. Enjoy the harsh prison cell as you clench for Bubba to rape your asshole out again.
>>
>>8645942
>Animals and dead people can't.
We kill animals for fun and for food anyway. Surely they don't consent to be slaughtered?
As for dead people, they can consent before death to their body being used for sex.
>>
>>8645943
Fucking 14 girls who can already get pregnant isnt pedophilia, retard. I'm Op, btw.
>>
>>8645955
Lol did someone touch you in a no-no place?
>>
>>8645965
>>8645961
Pedosexual gets mad because nobody wants to play parlay over his special snowflake terms.

Enjoy being absolutely hated no matter where you go.
>>
>>8645970
>Uses words they don't even know the definition of
>>
>>8645970
lol kys retard
>>
>>8645972
>tries desperately to force the idea that AoC shouldn't exist
>it's just consenting, honest!
>i-if they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to bleed!! yeah!
>wonders why nobody invites """him""" to their dinner party
>>
>>8645977
>Autistic screeching instead of actually responding to what people say
Lel.
>>
>>8645976
The glorious counter argument capability of the pedosexual.

You people really are just worthless, aren't you? You can't even field a decent argument for what you want. Might as well be cattle for the slaughter, if I'm honest.

And the best part is, nobody cries when pedophiles get massacred!
>>
>>8645952
>You can consent to having your organs removed at death
yeah, when you are alive, not when you are dead. Though you raise a valid point. I guess someone could consent in life to become a fucktoy when they die.

>>8645956
Killing animals to get food to survive is not the same as fucking animals for fun. We need to eat to survive. inb4 "people could be vegan" -that's a different discussion.

Hunting is prohibited in most places (in the civilized world, at least) and in most places where you can hunt it's usually to keep a species from becoming a plague and putting other species in risk.
>>
>>8645981
>i-if they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to bleed!! yeah!
>>
>>8645985
Noone asks animals for checking consent when they become pets
>>
>>8645985
>Killing animals to get food to survive is not the same as fucking animals for fun. We need to eat to survive. inb4 "people could be vegan" -that's a different discussion.
1) people coulb be vegan
2) what is the difference between killing or torturing animals because you 'need' it and doing it while don't 'need' it. It is either moral or amoral, needing doesn't make it moral.
>>8645983
>Screeching autist with no arguments accuses others of having no arguments
Begone, troll
>>
Why do pedos keep trying to ride the coat-tails of LGBT? Fuck off freaks.
>>
>>8645989
because it doesn't necessarily harm them, unlike fucking them almost always does in one way or another. Same reason why you don't need consent to greet a stranger but you do to have sex with them. That's why it's illegal to have most animals as pets, too.
>>
>>8646002
>i-if they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed!! yeah!
>>
>>8646002
>needing doesn't make it moral
Except that yes, it does. Same reason why tacking freedom away from a normal person is immoral, but it's not to take it away from a criminal. It's something that needs to be done.
>>
>>8646004
Because they have no other choice. Pedophiles are hated everywhere: this is literally the only community that could possibly ever take them on any Earth. And we despise them too.

Basically, to be born pedophile on this Earth is to score dead last in the lottery of life. Pedophiles end up developing severe emotional issues over it, and lose the ability to field rational arguments as a result.
>>
>>8646005
What if one being fucked is the human? They can't consent to that too?
>>
>>8646011
You need=/= needs to be done.
I need a car, therefore it is moral to steal one.
>>
>>8646017
>They can't consent to that too?
No, since you obviously would have to trick them into do it, either by making them think you are an animal or straight out them forcing them to do it. They just couldn't consent to fuck you, the person. It'd be basically rape by deception.
>>
>>8646023
>feeding the population doesn't need to be done
>>
>>8646009
I actually said it should be lowered to puberty, not abolished. Kys
>>
>>8646027
Lol. Decepting an animal is a crime now? What about dogs humping legs? Are the getting raped too?
>>
>>8646039
Animal abuse is a crime in most jurisdictions.

>>8646035
>i-if they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed!! yeah!
>>
>>8646033
veganism
>>
>>8646033
But you could feed the population a vegan diet.
>>
>>8646053
>>8646042
You couldn't, even if everyone in America magically became okay with eating grains all day every day. You'll need at least insect farms for cheap protein and that's not veganism.

Either way, the wishful thinking of vegans never ceases to amuse me. This delusion that Americans will ever give up their burger is absolutely hilarious. We'd rather grow the fucking burgers in the lab if the environment became a serious issue rather than eating soy all day.
>>
>>8646027
>Deception
Animals will willingly hump just about anything, just like people.
>>
>>8645895
LGB&T should NOT be grouped with paraphilias that are unrelated to gender.

>Zoophilia
is an animal welfare/rights issue, unlike LGBT.
>Necrophilia
could be legal in the current U.S. legal system if treated similarly to organ donation (opt-in consent). But don't go to GLSEN for help with your "'fuck my undead body' release form" petition.
>BDSM
is widely defined, though. There are many BDSM acts that are 100% legal and mostly accepted by the public. Then there are others that are 100% legal but if visible will earn you disrespect or lose you your job.
Body modification related to SM could be compared to T, with the argument "if you support hormones/SRS, then you approve of this weird shit." However, you would have to prove that denying the weird body mod shit causes psychological harm.
LGB are "alternative" relationships, but they aren't any more alternative than widely accepted Het relationships. 24/7 caregiver/adult baby relationships are 100% legal (unlike possible elements of 24/7 slave-type relationships) but definitely disrespected... but we live in an already ableist world, so if you're opting-in to be disabled it's not going to be respected.
Some LGBT orgs do have info/resources related to light BDSM (which I define as SM acts that don't cause any lasting physical harm, BD acts that are SSC limited to during a scene).

>>8645972
> muh ephebophilia
>>
>>8645895

Consenting adults.

There's the distinction.
>>
>>8646209
>Animals
>Rights

Next I'll be asking bananas how they feel before shoving them up my ass.
>>
>>8645895
>zoophilia

Animals can't give consent. Also animals are anything but sanitary. Also fucking animals may screw with their normal mating patterns.

>necrophilia

Corpses can't give consent. Again huge risk of various diseases.

>pedophilia

Children can't give consent. Also fucking children screws them up for life (it's been proven million times over with sexually abused children)

>BDSM

Who gives a fuck so long as it doesn't contain any of the above and as long as its consensual.

>poly anything

Who gives a fuck so long as its consensual and everyone is an (alive, human) adult.
>>
>>8645985
People fist horses and cows as part of artificial insemination but if they do it to get off its bad?
>>
>>8646283
Zoosadism is a common sign of a future serial killer
>>
>>8646283
Say that to one of your friends and see how they react. Oh wait, you don't have any.
>>
>>8647086

No they fucking don't are you for real?

>>8646283

TJ?

>>8645985

>consent in life to become a fucktoy when they die

No, that would risk spreading an untold number of diseases and is morally repugnant.
Why do people try and force a slippery slope?
>>
>>8645989
i didn't consent to being born
>>
>>8647135
>Why do people try and force a slippery slope?
When they lack all other arguments they resort to fallacy.
>>
>>8645895
Zoophilia is just as bad as paedophilia if not worse. Animals cannot give consent at all. Don't even go there.

Again, a dead person can't fucking consent. Like you are clearly a rapist if you'd enjoy fucking a corpse and should be treated like a rapist.

BDSM is just really cringe. I just find it laughable and pathetic.
It's super cringe that these people can't get off by just fucking and have to have code words and shit lol.
>>
>>8646209
>>8646372
>>8647506
>>8645942
True, all of those have different issues, but so do all of LGBT have different issues. We're still all GSRMs though and need to stick together for that reason even if on some issues we don't have the same views, just like not all trannies or all BDSMs have the same views.
>>
>>8647548
Actually all of those have the exact same issue - lack of fucking consent. That's true for zoophilia, necrophilia and pedophilia.
>>
>>8645895
>BDSM

that's old and vanilla af
>>
>>8645895
The key difference is that there are VALID criticisms of those things, that don't apply to homosexuality. Zoophilia, necrophilia, etc, involve having sex with someone who is unable to meaningfully consent. That's not the case with homosexuality though. I'll agree that BDSM isn't subject to those criticisms, but it's something morally closer to homosexuality than it is to zoophilia anyway, as long as it's done between responsible consenting adults, it's not a bad thing.

>>8645961
Consent has nothing to do with biological ability to get pregnant. It's really more mental and psychological.

>>8646023
If you need (not want, but need) a car, then I would say that taking a car from someone who wants (not needs) it is moral.
>>
>>8646283
While I would say a horse or goat has slightly more complicated nervous system and general sentience... I brought up animal rights *because* legalizing zoophilia means fighting against orgs like PETA and related. Vegetarian and vegan animal welfare/rights activists aren't going to let it slip any further.
One could make the argument that we forcibly breed and then tortue and kill livestock animals. Perhaps there's an argument for zoophilia there.
>>
>>8647548
You've tagged some posts here who gave thoughtful examples.
And where are yours?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.