[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey MTFs! How often do you shave? I shave my face every day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: sweet-pea-a.jpg (25KB, 390x550px) Image search: [Google]
sweet-pea-a.jpg
25KB, 390x550px
Hey MTFs! How often do you shave?

I shave my face every day, my legs and chest three times a week on alternating days, my arms twice a week, and my b*tthole once a week.

I'll also do a full body shave if there's a special event coming up where I think I might get fucked.

Pic related: my razor
>>
File: epilator.jpg (12KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
epilator.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>8645497
back before I discovered pic related, I had to shave every day
>>
>>8645497
>I shave my face every day
having this much growth
>chest
who has chest hair?

hon level hair t bh
>>
>>8645504
pretty everyone who went through male puberty and didn't perma remove hair has to shave face every day, else they get small hairs or in worst case a beard shadow, which makes passing impossible
>>
>>8645510
>everyone
only hons
>>
>>8645504
Im getting laser done tho so it's gonna get better
>>
>>8645504
>>8645511
>if you shave too much you're a job
>if you don't shave enough you're a hon
>>
File: hon 19.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hon 19.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8645511
lmao I had to shave every day even after several laser sessions, and I never had enough facial hair to have a full beard or mustache

but whatever. stay delusional, honey

pic related is some random hon with similar mindset as yourself
>>
File: hon19.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hon19.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>8645533
fuck, wrong hon. meant this one

one image was png another was jpg and they had the same filename. fml
>>
>>8645533
>lmao I had to shave every day
>even after several laser sessions
>>
>>8645548
yeah, they got rid of most hair, but some hair still remained, especially on chin.
>>
>>8645497
I tweeze what little facial hair I have, including cleaning up my brows, once a week. Sometimes twice a week. Sometimes less than once a week.

I shave my legs once every couple weeks. Same with armpits. Shave arms maybe once a month, I have a bit of big toe hair that I tweeze once every couple months too.

I've never epilated.
I never got laser or electrolysis either.
I'm glad I got lucky in some things.
>>
>>8645497
I shave my face daily (at least if i'm going out of the house :P). My legs, chest and butt once every 5 days or so and my arms every couple of weeks. I'm blonde and not hairy at all.
BONUS ROUND: I have to shave my big toes every once in a while.
>>
I just epilate everything. Even facial hair. Hurt a lot at first but after doing it for a couple of years you won't even notice. I'm trying to save money for ffs rather than using it on electrolysis. Might seem odd to some people but epilating my facial hair has worked out really well for me. Like 75% of the regrowth now is unnoticeable in normal lighting.
>>
>>8645497
I am a shut in that regularly goes weeks at a time without leaving my home, so the only motivation to remove hair is to alleviate dysphoria, or if I'm planning to take pics to post online for a small amount of quickly fleeting validation. I also don't have all that much hair in the first place (Though I'm not like all the people here who claim to be 100% hairless and shit).

I meticulously pluck stache and "beard" hair every other day. That stuff bothers me the most.

I epilate my body about every 4 days.

Every other day I usually do a little epilation on my arms and legs just so things aren't out of control. I don't go for smooth unless I'm going out or something though.
>>
>>8647066
Oh and pluck brows every other day.
>>
>face
Every 3 days is enough
>legs
Only when I have a date tbqh
>chest
Nothing to shave there
>arms
What? Are you a gorilla?
>>
>>8645737
How much facial hair is too much to tweeze/epilate?
>>
>>8647356
if that person never got lasers, and went through male puberty, they should have thousands of individual hairs on face alone. That makes tweezing or shaving time and cost inefficient, and epilaton is the only right answer

Try to do experiment. Try to tweeze your facial hair, while counting how many hair you have tweezed out and how much time passed since you started.
>>
>>8647071
one plucks a chicken.
you tweeze your brows.
at least try to sound like a woman if you are going to pretend to be one.
>>
>>8647728
lol, I started at 22 and I have maybe a bit over a hundred under my eyebrows. Like I said, I got lucky. I'm 26 now. Mostly under my nose and on the sides of my chin. None anywhere else.
It takes me less than 20 minutes around once a week.

>>8647356
>How much facial hair is too much to tweeze/epilate?
I think I've heard you're not supposed to epilate your face, your skin is too sensitive or something.
I've also heard that tweezing can potentially make it harder for a laser tech to get at your roots, but I cannot confirm since I've never been. I do know though, that when you tweeze, you pull the hair out by the root, so they take quite a bit longer to grow, because they have to germinate again and in my experience, they grow back thinner and some of them white or vellus looking. It's nice, I'd give it a try.
>>
>>8647751
And I'm telling you to count them. Just...count them.

After several laser sessions I only had light hair left on my chin that barley covered less then a half of it.

Yet as I started to pluck it one by one, as experiment, I counted over 300.
>>
>>8647760
Well, obviously, people can have different facial growth. I mean, most Asian men can't even grow beards! I am cauc tho.
And obviously I can see how many I tweeze off when I put them on tp. It's around a hundred if I haven't done it in a week.
I mean I got lucky, but I'm still a trans girl which mega unlucky and I didn't get to transition young, because early nineties kids are some of the last old trannies. Unlucky.
>>
File: 1402799833502.jpg (69KB, 625x576px) Image search: [Google]
1402799833502.jpg
69KB, 625x576px
>>8647732
B-but that's how lots of women I know refer to it...
>>
>>8647356
I have a full beard and epilate it just fine.
You should manually tweeze the majority of the hairs the first time. It will take hours to do but if you don't you'll damage your skin.
After that usually the roots are weakened enough that epilating shouldn't be a big deal. The more you do it the thinner and lighter the hair gets, so it'll damage your skin less
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.