[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else so dysphoric they went on hormones but feel no need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: figurativeart.jpg (77KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
figurativeart.jpg
77KB, 538x720px
Anybody else so dysphoric they went on hormones but feel no need to socially transition?
>>
What are your plans for when you get cones, anon?
>>
>>8645102
I had a little gyno to begin with so it doesn't look that weird even after 10 months, they havent even grown that much
>>
>>8645102
I'm 2 years on hrt and only ever got a little bit of gyno, just fat with no glandular tissue or anything. I've been shirtless around strangers and nobody has said anything about it, even though I'm otherwise skinny enough for it to look pretty out of place.
>>
File: Craig+Mullins+2[1].png (246KB, 364x477px) Image search: [Google]
Craig+Mullins+2[1].png
246KB, 364x477px
yes I gave in to hrt jew
Id say Im alright about socially being male
if I can avoid the fascist male gender norms then Im alright
I mean I would transition if I could, but I have no option with this body and face and society I live in

>>8645106 >>8645262
can you share your experience a bit, was it worth it to make you feel less dysphoric, how is your social life, work, parents? are luck with relationships?

Ive no idea what am I getting myself into
>>
>>8645100
I'm so dysphoric that my own boobs now make me dysphoric because they're too small and trannyish. I need to fix them with implants, but that will take some time.
>>
>>8645441
I'm 20 and in school, not working. Only out to my family/doctor and otherwise entirely closeted and socially male. It's mainly because I don't pass and likely never will. I'm not happy with hrt and still very dysphoric, after 2 years it's not really done anything for me other than the gyno. I figured I'd get small boobs that at least looked like boobs, but I ended up totally fucked and never even got the buds or anything. Just weird puffy nipples.

I already had an orchi a few months ago and I'm planning on srs (both are free in canada), probably ffs in the future if I can ever afford it, but I'm going to keep living as a guy anyway.
>>
File: 902316-13.png (197KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
902316-13.png
197KB, 700x395px
>>8645441
>he doesn't want to be a beautiful Aryan fascist boy
>>
>>8645964
Post pic. Maybe your dose is too low.
>>
>>8645441
I'm >>8645106
I started hormones at 24 after seeing the first signs of actual adult male aging and finally breaking down after trying to ignore it for years
I was always kinda androgynous (in a so nobody's really treating me differently from before
I'm definitely more comfortable with myself and feel better about the future
I feel like it changed my whole mentality somehow, it's weird to think how anguished I used to be
>>
>>8646034
*(in a butch lesbian sort of way)
>>
>>8645964
Oh thats quite odd it didn't change you much in whole 2 years, sad to hear that. Shouldn't you get fat redistribution? Maybe eating more and revisiting your dosage could help?
Im really skinny myself and now I feel more hunger and Im not afraid to eat more - I hope the fat would go into the right places and make my face nicer too instead of all going into my belly.

>>8646034
>comfortable with myself and feel better about the future
>I feel like it changed my whole mentality somehow, it's weird to think how anguished I used to be

I guess its similar for me, Im feeling better though every time I socialize or just go outside I cant help but notice all the women and how unachievable it is for me to look like them
>>
File: CAM04676.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
CAM04676.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8645987
E and T are both fine, but my dose was too low for a while at the beginning. My nipples grew like this starting at the beginning of last year over 2 or 3 months, then nothing more since.

>>8646294
I'm 5'11, 150ish lbs, so not terribly skinny. I was underweight from having my wisdom teeth removed before, but slowly gained about 30 lbs since starting hrt. My measurements have stayed the same as when I was this same weight 3 years ago, except now I've got moobs instead of a totally flat chest. I never felt more hunger but recently I've been trying to eat more to see if it will help, and I haven't seen any change yet.
>>
>>8646418
you look really cute and very fem, Id love to look like that
passing is more about the face tho ...
>>
>>8646418
there are no hardish lumps under your nipples?
You look like you're still in the early development tanner phase.
https://www.girlology.com/what-expect-when-your-breasts-bud
That's really strange that you haven't developed more in two year though. What does your endo say?
>>
File: CAM04682.jpg (557KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM04682.jpg
557KB, 1280x960px
>>8646791
Nope, nothing. You can see more from the side how it's all weird and moob like. Having this shit makes me even more dysphoric than just being flat. The first doctor I saw had just told me from the start that I would never get boobs and never looked at my chest. The one I'm seeing now poked them a bit, and said there's no breast tissue and that some people just don't develop much.

>>8646650
If I could pass I might actually try to socially transition. But I don't really care about living as a guy, I just want my body to look fem.
>>
>>8646891
I'm having the same problem, what are you taking now and what dosages?
>>
>>8647057
14mg IM estradiol valerate (weekly), 100mg prometrium, 1.25mg finasteride
>>
File: image[1].jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>8647090
no aa?
>>
>>8647090
Wow, that's weird, especially on injections
What's your E levels right before and after you inject?
>>
Wait no I got that wrong, it's 16mg instead of 14, specifically 0.4mL of the 40mg/mL serum.

>>8647146
I chopped my balls off 5 months ago. Before then I was on 50mg cypro, and my T is the same now without it.

>>8647151
About 800pmol/L the day before my shot. It's never been tested right after.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.