[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im finally starting electrolysis. i found an amazing little clinic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 3lDGhc2.jpg (60KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
3lDGhc2.jpg
60KB, 400x452px
im finally starting electrolysis. i found an amazing little clinic with this cute lady who does it, she charges 350CAD for 5 hours with the machine.

she said that i should be doing 5 hours twice a month and thats obviously way too steep so im thinking of doing two sets of 2h30. is this a good idea? sorry i have no idea how this process works and im looking into people who already have gone through it to maybe give me a few pointers.
>>
>>8643476
Whst color is your skin and what cornis your hair?
>>
It hurts like hell, you'll probably not have the mental endurance without meds, your body will start to panic after a while.

Get some prescription with strong fast acting anxiety depressing medication. Then try first and hour, then two, etc.
>>
>>8643480
im between tan and fair but more leaning to tan, with warm tones. my hair is pitch black dark.

>>8643490
she did a test on me for a few follicles on my face, she has her own ointment that numbs the skin and it felt pretty painless
>>
>>8643499
Is she doing it right? If she's just pulling them, or using minimal energy level you'll get nowhere... Though atleast she knew mtfs need marathon treatment to get anywhere.
>>
>>8643542
nope, shes excellent, she showed me how the higher energy ones worked etc, and explained me the whole process. i just want to know your ideas on regimen and how it would work in terms of long term success

i already pass flawlessly, i just need makeup to cover my shadow and so im trying to fix that so i really dont have to worry as much. my hair is thick and dark so its hard to get a good enough shave
>>
>>8643549
You want to get rid of all the hairs within 4-5 weeks, max.

After that the next cycle starts, and you need to quickly clear the face again. Rinse and repeat like 5-10 times or so.

Full electro is like 10k
>>
>>8643552
I mean around 100-200, sometimes 400 if there's a fuckton of hair, or sessions aren't often enough, or levels are off.
>>
>>8643552
>>8643557
freak its so nuts thinking about this but oh well, i mean like i have to. itll make my life much much easier. what do you mean within 4-5 weeks? would it be easier if i did 5 hours once a month in a single day or if i do these two sets of 2h30 because i think that my hair follicules are pretty well spaced out so its easier to get all of them in not such a long time, although i guess the first sessions will take longer than the later ones...
>>
>>8643591
How long the sessions are doesn't matter, what matters is getting rid of all the hairs, as quick as possible with causing skin damage. 2x2.5hrs may be easier on you, mentally.

Hair follicles can only be damaged during one out of three phases, and not all hairs are in sync. With thermolysis you'll need multiple hits on every hair, too.
>>
>>8643701
thanks by the way i really appreciate it.

so i should be fine is what youre saying then, im happy this will work out
>>
>>8644833
And meant without * don't case skin damage on purpose.
>>
>>8643701
we've sent man to space 50+ years ago and can nuke an entire city, but still cant nuke hair efficiently and quickly???? something is very wrong with the progress
>>
>>8644912
Blend method is really quick, but extremely painful, you pretty much need an IV with pain medication.

Blend has like 90% kill rate, on first try. Where thermolysis has 5-15%.
>>
>>8643499
Get laser first, please. Trust me on this one, it saves you a ton. You'll be able to clear most of your hair this way for much, much cheaper (generally 6-8 sessions at $60-200 per session depending on the clinic). Then you can electro the rest if they're still there. Dark hair is PERFECT for laser.
>>
>>8644926
How do i find out like what a good clinic is? Im op, not the anon but i just see so many of them in my area (toronto) and i dont know which one to trust or go for
>>
>>8644921
Why do people use thermo then? Just because it's less painful?
>>
>>8645039
You can look on sites like Yelp for your area. A decent one is usually around $100. Good mix of quality and price.
>>
>>8645039
If it says IPL, run, do not walk. You want places that advertise stuff like "medical laser". Best is if they list the model so you can look up the specs/reviews.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.