[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so if a guy is interested in me even though I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

Alright so if a guy is interested in me even though I'm trans, what are some indicators that he might just have a tranny fetish? I don't buy that whole "oh I didn't know you are trans" bullshit. I'm not looking for reasons to push the guy in question away, I just need to confirm it for myself because I'm really paranoid.
>>
>>8643195
r u cute
>>
Be a loving girlfriend and get his trust enough so that he willingly tells you. Then make like every woman does and dump his ass if you hear a response you don't like. Simple.
>>
>>8643204
>Then make like every woman does and dump his ass if you hear a response you don't like.
Hi, Mom! What are you doing on the /lgbt/ board?
>>
>>8643204
> t. FtM
>>
>>8643195
Say you're going to get srs even if you don't want to and see how vehemently he defends your wiener.
>>
>>8643201
Meh, kinda I guess. Idk
>>8643204
That sounds like a lot of effort. I feel like I should just be able to ask him about it but I don't wanna seem like a bitch.
>>8643260
That's actually pretty clever. Hmm..
>>
>>8643195
if he's not interested in your dick, he likes you.
if he's obsessed with your dick, he's a chaser.
if he likes your dick, that could be a chaser or just a bisexual
>>
>>8643195
Yet another reason not to trap yourself
Transgender people will always have to worry about being trans, even if they go stealth, and be miserable because of it.

Don't trap yourself.
Stop fapping, start living!
>>
Why do you care? If the two of you click and the relationship is good then why sweat over the initial reason for his attraction to you?
>>
Are all MtF women self-destructive, neurotic messes or just the ones who post here?
>>
>>8643195
>a guy likes you because you're a tranny
>Wow there must be something wrong with that guy
>I hate people that like me because I'm a tranny
Why are all the modern trannies so disgusting?
This is why you need to be gassed. You hate people that accept you.
>>
>>8645149
>I want to treat you as a sexual object
>WHY DO YOU HATE ME JUST LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK BRO
>>
>>8645156
>>I want to treat you as a sexual object
>being attracted to someone because they are trans is treating them like a sexual object
You're jumping to conclusions. The only thing I can think of is that you trannies love being the victims. That's why you need to find ways to be victims by rejecting people that like you.

And you are sexual objects.
>>
>>8643195
tell him you think of chopping it off. if he is in for the dick you'll know
>>
>>8645164
>And you are sexual objects.
>You're jumping to conclusions. The only thing I can think of is that you trannies love being the victims. That's why you need to find ways to be victims by rejecting people that like you.
>And you are sexual objects.
I know why you can't get a cis gf either.
>>
>>8643426
>if he's not interested in your dick, he likes you.
so if i'm not interested in my gfs pussy i like her?

>if he's obsessed with your dick, he's a chaser.
if i'm obsessed with my gfs pussy, i'm what?
>>
>>8645142
Not just MtF. All people who go to extreme lengths to change their gender are messed in the head
>>
>>8645172
That's different. You clearly see her as a woman. If you like a trans woman for her dick, you obviously don't see her as a woman.
>>
>>8645174
>everything I don't like is mental illness
But you're an autist, don't be hypocritical
>>
>>8645181
a person who is autistic can be considered genius compered to trans
>>
>>8645179
But trannies are the ones that claim you can still be a woman even if you have a penis
>>
>>8645149
I straight up said that I'm not looking to push this guy away. I just want to figure out the reason for his attraction.
>>
File: 1501097666513.jpg (86KB, 346x575px) Image search: [Google]
1501097666513.jpg
86KB, 346x575px
I don't get it. There are people who are head over heels for you but you don't like them because they like you? Wtf
>>
>>8645218
You're still a woman, but the penis is like a tumor, it's just a remnant of the tranny disease that ruined your life. People shouldn't fetishize it, they should console you for having to deal with it.
>>
>>8643195
>Alright so if a guy is interested in me even though I'm trans, what are some indicators that he might just have a tranny fetish?

you just answered your own question
>>
File: Uh-Huh.jpg (15KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
Uh-Huh.jpg
15KB, 352x395px
>>8643195
who the hell cares be happy you're getting some attention for once in your miserable life
>>
>>8645455
He showed interest in me before being made aware that I'm trans. He approached me about taking me out somewhere and then I made him aware of what he was about to get into. As a barely passable twinkhon, I feel like it was already pretty obvious. However I've learned that it's best to be upfront about being trans so I don't possibly get beaten up or worse.
>>8645457
I just need to know his rationale for wanting to talk to me. I hardly have any friends because I'm 'mentally ill' so I have to be sure he isn't trying to hurt me or something.
>>
>>8643195
He is either bisex or GAMP. There is no such a thing a trans-attracted straight.
>>
>>8645482
This. I don't know why you trannies think you will find that magical """straight""" dude who likes you. HE LIKES LADYBOY SAUSAGE GET OVER IT.
>>
>>8645477
he was always aware trust me on that
>>
>>8645491
>HE LIKES LADYBOY SAUSAGE GET OVER IT.
I wouldn't go as far as that. He could be exclusive top for example.
>>
>>8645513
He's from a small hick town..I thought he might be innocent. From the questions he asked me, it seems like he's never even had contact with a trans person before.
>>
>>8645557
you said you don't have any friends, that's your problem

likely all people who ever know you(students, co workers, hairdresser, local mall cashier) realize you are trans and gossip about you behind your back to the point it's common knowledge you are trans even for people who never met you yet
>>
>>8645477
>>8645557
>barely passable twinkhon

He probably didn't even realize you were trying to pass as a woman. He's probably gay and ignorant.
>>
>>8645564
I already know this is a thing. I hear the chatter in my head every single time I go out. I'm slowly becoming more and more withdrawn from everything around me. There is two people who check up on me every day but I don't think I can even trust them anymore.
>>8645568
I'd go for gay dudes who are into that if it didn't make me feel dysphoric. I guess I can't afford to be picky at this point Though.
>>
File: 1499744128676.jpg (315KB, 617x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499744128676.jpg
315KB, 617x600px
>>8645666
Just go with >>8643260, which you already admitted was clever. And keep in mind it could be a blend of things, and that if he truly loves you it shouldn't matter.
BLOGPOST BEGINS

One of the reasons I got with my girlfriend was that she's trans. To me it's sexy and exotic. But that wasn't the only reason. I love her passion for film, her terrible puns, and the way her nose scrunches when she's embarrassed. She asked me if I'd still love her if she got SRS, and I would. She asked me if I'd've loved her more if she was cis, and I wouldn't. And even though she didn't ask, I let her know that even if she decided to not transition and live as a male, I'd keep on loving her. Her being trans was a draw, like her long legs and full lips, but I don't stay for her body: I stay for her personality. So don't sweat it too much.

BLOGPOST ENDS
>>
>>8643260
There's multiple reasons to argue against srs from just about every angle. That said I'd prefer if theyd keep what they had unless they could magic something that doesn't need to be dilated. I wouldn't leave them I don't think.
>>
>>8645142
anon, this is a proud Tibetan throat singing image board. Everyone here is a self-destructive, neurotic mess, and not a good representation of the outside world
>>
>>8645714
Chaser scum kys
>>
>>8645853
I don't get why people on 4chan are still so dumb that they take anything posted on this worthless diarrhea hive seriously.
>>
>>8645748
The response could show a bit of how the person is thinking though. If their concerns are things like safety, your satisfaction, cost, etc, then he's probably not a chaser. If his reasoning is something like "no need for that, I'm fine with dick" and basically putting his own desires above your ability to accept your body, then he might be a chaser

The key trait of a chaser is that they put their enjoyment for your penis above your own comfort with your body. A person can be fine with girldick and not be a chaser.
>>
>>8645873
What if they have a brap-fetish?
>>
I think reading this thread has cured my lust for a qt gf(male) probably best to stick with cis-women
>>
>>8645886
Good call, anon. It's normal for men to falter and fall. You might stick it a tranny's poophole once and think "man that was gay", but you take those punches are strive on towards a bright future with real woman at your side.
>>
>>8645873
I mean from a certain standpoint, srs could reinforce dysphoria from the fact that it requires stuff like dilation, lack of actual self lubrication, and function. Honestly it seems more like a set up for a huge let down. Not saying it doesn't help some people though, a close friend got it and she seems happy. I can understand it for people who get so dysphoric that they break down over it.
>>
File: 015419.jpg (30KB, 184x606px) Image search: [Google]
015419.jpg
30KB, 184x606px
>>8645860
>>
>>8645896
This isn't about actually getting SRS- it's about using the idea as a tool to see how the guy reacts.

If his concern is that you'd get more dysphoric over it, then he's probably not just a chaser, since he's thinking about your happiness, not just his arousal
>>
>>8645886
You'd most likely have to pay for it either way.
>>
>>8645991
Why not worry about both? No offense but a relationship is a two way street.
>>
>>8645998
I'm articulating my ideas really poorly, sorry

IMO, for him to be a chaser he would have to care *only* about his own pleasure. So, if he cared for both, that'd just be a normal part of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>8646018
Aye ok.

Personally I'm disappointed when a girl doesn't want anything to do with theirs, and I will talk/try and persuade (no different than normal shit desu). However, I ain't gonna make them do stuff they want. I want them to be happy and comfortable around me, not to dread the bedroom.
No point in being in a relationship if all you care about what you want. So thanks, can finally feel comfortable calling myself not a chaser.
>>
File: Capture - Copy.png (668KB, 629x447px) Image search: [Google]
Capture - Copy.png
668KB, 629x447px
>>8643195
The line between fetish for something, preference for something, and simple neutrality for something other people have strong negative reactions on can be blurry at times.

For comparison, imagine you had some other quality that was fetishized/highly preferenced, e.g. being Asain, large breasts, good looks, blonde hair. Having any of these things affects how people look at you and how they are attracted to you. If some guy seemed interested, it might be that they have a preference for large breasts/an asian fetish etc.

How do you determine whether or not its ok for you? While that is inherently subjective, its a matter of:
1) What do I want in a partner, and do they have it
2) What do I want a partner to want in me (Probably "Likes me for who I am" and "Is attracted to me", but also "Likes my brain/personality" and "Isn't just viewing me as a living fetish")

The fact that they have a preference isn't terrrible; its a matter of whether that preference is all that's there. Even if this guy is partially into you for that, if its not the whole reason he's into you, that might be ok (again, all a matter of personal preference)

tl;dr have a talk to him about it directly, explain your feelings, burying it only hurts the relationship in the long run if there's going to be anything
>>
Of course he's probably fetishizing it at least a bit; so fucking what? Does he treat you like a blow-up doll? No? Then what is the problem here?

I never got this objection. I have a fetish myself, I understand how it goes. My fetish doesn't make my expression of attraction somehow inauthentic, nor does it make me incapable of having a full relationship with mutual love and respect. THESE THINGS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. I'd rather be someone's fetish object than have my junk be barely tolerated.

Get a grip.
>>
>>8646360
imagine being fat and hating that and trying to change it.

you wouldn't like to hook up with a person who loves you for being obese and wants you to stay this way, right?
>>
>>8646396
>Being able to lose weight is the same as being trans
>>
>>8646410
yeah, being trans is worse in the way that many things can't be changed. Yet transgender people are even more heartbroken over their appearance then fatties are. So if you wouldn't date someone who loves you for being obese if you hate that, you also wouldn't date someone who loves you for having a dick or being born a man.
>>
>>8646426
>Loving dicks =\=loving men
>>
>>8645444
East Lyme???
>>
>>8646396
Being obese is an unhealthy state in which you are pretty much continuously slowly killing yourself. Fetishizing it is sick, and you would have good reason to object to a fat fetishist wanting you to remain ill.

Chasers are SOMETIMES similar in that they specifically find things like trans people hating their own bodies to be arousing. IME, that's pretty rare. Most chasers have a much more benign interest, e.g. my first boyfriend was bisexual and told me he was fascinated by trans people being, in some sense, an intersex blend. That might make some people here cringe, but hey. It's closer to reality than anything else. For most people, mismatched sexual cues are disconcerting or an automatic turn-off; you need to expect that people who find it attractive instead are a little different, look at the world in a slightly tilted way. (Which is fine, btw.)

If your primary concern here is over whether he just wants you for your dick and you're planning on SRS, then by all means bring it up directly. You and he both deserve to know if that's an issue going forward.

But if that's not the issue, then I don't see the analogy at all. You're not trying to lose weight for your health, you're trans (and you can otherwise be healthy or not as a trans person) and you're always going to be trans.
>>
>>8646677
desu the intersex thing is pretty big. Transwomen ARE women, but that'll never erase their early life male experiences, their life as a male, and how part of them formed. While they "were" male (presenting or was, w/e you wanna say), they're now a woman.
The mix of the two makes a more relateable woman for a lot of guys. To be perfectly honest, it also increases the chances of having shared interests and hobbies while maintaining their femininity AND identity.
>>
>>8643195
Why would you even care about being fetishized? If you are a woman you would want that from your partner.
>>
>>8646773
I want to be viewed as a person.
Not as this living breathing outlet for sexual exploration.
I have enough issues as is.
>>
>>8643260
>Say you're going to get srs even if you don't want to and see how vehemently he defends your wiener.
You're talking about spending tens of thousands of dollars on an optional surgery that you don't even want?
I'd fucking defend that weiner too, you stupid bitch.
>>
Gonna break the news to you now.

Pretty much everybody that would date a tranny has a thing for them or has ascended to another plane of virtue signalling which is even worse.

If you're going to write off everybody who will date you because they have a thing for trannies there isn't gonna be anybody left.
>>
>>8648930
>>8647540
If your concern is that he's gonna pump and dump do what all women do and don't put out. Guess what, all women are "fetishized" in this way by men who end up just having sex with them once and running off.
>>
File: bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>8644956
i havent jerked off in 2 months and i still want to take hormones
>>
>>8643260
>Say you're going to get srs even if you don't want to and see how vehemently he defends your wiener.
This feels like a trap. If my gf was planning on getting SRS but didn't actually want SRS, I'd probably be against it too. Why make a permanent, irreversible change to your body that you don't want? That sounds like a terrible idea.
>>
OP, without sex you gonna get dumped. If you are afraid - do only blowjobs and handjobs.
>>
>>8649102
She's gonna get dumped regardless. Her only valuable asset is her dick, if she's not going to use it he's not going to stay with her.
>>
>>8649981
>Her only valuable asset is her dick
Unless she's got hemorrhoids or has a bad diet, she should have a perfectly functional asshole that can provide stimulation for the lucky guy.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.