[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hook up with someone on tinder >meet up >was fun >evolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 32

File: 1M9fmo1WAFVK0.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
1M9fmo1WAFVK0.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>hook up with someone on tinder
>meet up
>was fun
>evolves to kissing later
>after kiss find out she's trans
>feel betrayed and mad
>leave
>he calls me names

why would you do something like that? why keep it a secret and not tell it before the date?.
>>
>>8641559
>"he" calls me names

Lol. Why change the pronouns you were using just because you found out she's trans? How petty.
>>
>>8641566
because she/he/whatever started did a complete 180 and started being rude to me because i told him i feel betrayed
>>
>>8641566
>Lol. Why change the pronouns you were using just because you found out she's trans?
could be because he felt betrayed and mad but i don't know
>>
File: b.gif (1MB, 266x204px) Image search: [Google]
b.gif
1MB, 266x204px
>Enjoy someone's company
>Find them attractive
>Apparently so attractive that I can't even tell that they were male
>Entirely willing to be intimate until WHOA HE-HEY YOU WERE A DUDE ONCE? SORRY BRAH NO HOMO IM OUTIE

You sound like a faggot. She told you after the first date, which is protocol. It's obvious that she liked you enough that she would have liked to have gone further, so she figured it'd be a good time to bring it up like a sensible person before things went too far.

There is literally -no- reason to bring it up BEFORE the date. Expecting trans people to preface every single social interaction with "I'm trans!" is fucking stupid, but you'd complain about that too if they did it. I'm glad you outed yourself as a piece of shit before things went further.
>>
File: 1385208252453.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252453.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
>>8641559
LOL you got raped by a tranny xD xD xD

Should have raped her back to assert dominance Tbh

Its kinda weak as fuck that not only did you get butthurt you came to /tttt/ on 4chin to get even more butthurt about it. Beta as fuck my dude. If you could do me a favor and send her contact info over to me I would appreciate it, maybe she was looking for a real man.
>>
>>8641627
Not according to your dick, apparently.
>>
>>8641559
>why keep it a secret and not tell it before the date?
free food
>>
>>8641627
butthurt because his fling went south, like nobody could give a shit less bucko. you fuck around with strangers you expect surprises.
>>
>>8641559
Tell him he's lucky you didn't stab him 119 times.
>>
>>8641636
Haha, yeah dude, you totally got tricked.

The exact same mindset as vapid whores who have sex with somebody, regret it the next morning, and then call it "Rape".

Kill yourself.
>>
>>8641636
>le bord in de rong generashun face :((((

*cringe*
>>
>>8641620
yes i had fun and i would hang out more but first kissing me then telling me the truth is why i won't

fuck off with your mental gymnastics and trying to justify it

>There is literally -no- reason to bring it up BEFORE the date
uh yeah there is. a simple "oh btw, i'm trans" is enough. i'd still go on a date out of courtesy because "she" seemed interesting but i wouldn't call it a date.

but seeing that 180 turn after i told him was not expected and was the same mentality as with the one you're posting

>I'm glad you outed yourself as a piece of shit before things went further
calling me a piece of shit for telling someone i feel betrayed? good one. good luck finding someone normal with that attitude
>>
File: red_flags.png (130KB, 356x198px) Image search: [Google]
red_flags.png
130KB, 356x198px
>>8641624
>kissing is rape
>it's okay to rape a trans woman because she failed to disclose she was trans before kissing you
>rape is a normal way to "assert dominance"
>>
>>8641651
You were not "Betrayed". She told you before things went further. Waiting right up until sex to reveal it would be betrayal, but that's not how your story goes.

She granted you every single possible courtesy short of outing herself the moment she met you, which is completely unreasonable to expect anybody to do. It's not like you go around telling everyone you meet "I'm a giant quivering beta" before holding any social interaction with them.
>>
>>8641650
Who gives a flying fuck?

>muh naturrrrr

Like I give a shit about the "feelings" of something that produced the fucking bobbit worm, parasites and pregnant male seahorses. Nope, fuck your nature it's degenerate from the core.
>>
File: 1379576993600.jpg (17KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1379576993600.jpg
17KB, 250x187px
>>8641672
I'll take irony/mockery/satire/shitposting for $500 Alex
>>
>>8641672
he's an aids ridden nigger so what do you expect
>>
>>8641696
>/pol/ creates an entire god of feels > reals
>dare to claim anyone else is doing it

LOL go praise your frog god again
>>
>>8641559
why would it matter for a relationship that you were deceived lmao trannies are just as good for starting families xd
>>
>>8641714
>implying that isn't what every /pol/ says when outed

Go praise your frog god again
>>
>>8641650

if the number of x chromosomes your partner has was actually important you wouldnt be able to be tricked by someone.
>>
Funny thing is OP could have been fine, even if he didn't want to date a tranny.

>"Anon, I'm trans"
>"WOW I FEEL FUCKING BETRAYED"
>"What? You're an asshole."

>"Anon, I'm trans."
>"Thank you for telling me, I had a wonderful time but I am unfortunately just not sexually compatible with transgirls. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Have a good day."
>"That's really lame, but fair. See you around."

This is coming from an MtF. If someone reacted to me like OP I'd be justifiably livid, but the latter situation would be thoroughly disappointing, but completely fair and understandable. Not acting like a dickhead tends to make these things to smoother.
>>
>>8641731
Nope. You are not entitled to that information until sexual situations arise.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (40KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
40KB, 400x405px
>>8641739
way to disregard kissing in your options

>kiss someone
>"oh btw i have herpes"
>be livid when he gets angry
>>
>>8641650
Yes it is you mongoloid.
Phenotype is just a much a component of biological sex as chromosomes and genitals, it's the entire reason why conditions like AIS are classified as intersex. Trans people are biologically intersex too, given their cross-sex brain structure.

Don't spout shit you have no understanding of.
>>
>>8641748
>Transsexualism is transmissible

Oh lele never change
>>
File: 1501082163363.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1501082163363.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>8641744
>>
>>8641767
it seems that hormones shrink your brain too
>>
>>8641624
>If you could do me a favor and send her contact info over to me I would appreciate it, maybe she was looking for a real man.
LOL. Jesus Christ, I want to hate you so bad Carth but I just can't, damn you. Wish you'd come show my bf how to be a real man, he's stuck in eternal 'I wanna cry because someone at work doesn't like me' mode.
>>
>>8641761
>Trans people are biologically intersex too, given their cross-sex brain structure
You're fucking ignorant.
>>
>>8641651
>uh yeah there is. a simple "oh btw, i'm trans" is enough. i'd still go on a date out of courtesy because "she" seemed interesting but i wouldn't call it a date.

Trans people still have a huge social stigma against them so many go "stealth", telling no-one but those they can trust their true identity so they can avoid the possibility of some asshat with a middle school understanding of biology feeling "tricked" and outing them to their job, friends, etc which could lead to all sorts of negative outcomes. In case you didn't know, it's still entirely legal to fire someone solely for being trans in almost every state in the US.

That is why trans people feel the need to hide their past, and trusting you enough to tell you after just the first date was honestly extremely generous of her.
>>
>>8641774
>make a shitty analogy
>get corrected
>whine

lol
>>
>>8641787
what makes your feelings more important than someone elses?

your post screams "i'm more important than you"
>>
>>8641764
Yes, many of them. The studies that don't do that get around it by instead comparing post-hrt transpeople to cis people with hormone reversal.

>>8641779
You could literally spend 5 minutes on Google and find so much evidence of trans neurology, but I'll spoonfeed you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=0
>>
>>8641797
>>8641810
>potentially being fired is "muh feelings"

Never change /pol/.
>>
>>8641783
>I don't know what gender is!
No, she never lied about her gender. She is female, she presented as female, you read her as female. Where is the 'lie'? Because her natal SEX (not gender) was male? I suppose you could complain that you didn't know what she had 'down there', but that's been true for a very, very long time. Trans people go back to at least the Quran.
>>
trying to reason about this with transgenders is like trying to reason with muslims about other religions
>>
>>8641811
So you can identify a pre-everything transgender person by brain scan?

Oh, you cant? Huh.
>>
>>8641818
Logically yes, you could. Trans people have brains unique from cis people and this is true regardless of hormones.
>>
>>8641817
Nah, lily white. Just the oldest reference I know of concretely.
>>
>>8641819
>as long as I call it pseudoscience, I'm really right!
~uguu
>>
>>8641824
No, you could not.
>>
>>8641818
Yes actually, you can. We could be screening for gender dysphoria today, they just don't do it because it would be too expensive to MRI scan everyone's children.
>>
Because he is a fucking retard. It's not your fault, it's his lmao
>>
>>8641833
>We could be screening for gender dysphoria today
No, we could not. It does not work that way.

I understand there is a trend but brains vary from person to person.
>>
>OP couldn't tell it was a trans
What a faggot. OP you're gay. And you're gayer for getting angry. You should have more faith in your sexuality.
>>
>>8641627
>>8641636
>>8641650
>>8641731
>>8641783
>>8641797
>>8641835

Since when did it become super cool on this board to pretend that trans women are men and not women?
>>
>>8641833
Yeah, just like we could be screening for depression bipolar anxiety OCD asperger's and everything else under the rainbow.

>I learned MRI scans exist today!

Okay, now imagine your health insurance rates after every mentally ill person in America needs an MRI scan.
>>
>>8641857
/pol/ expats from le trump decision yesterday
>>
>>8641865
Nevermind the money. What about the MASSIVE margin of error?

>Our brain scans say you're a tranny.

>"But, I'm really happy with my body..."

>No you're not lol
>>
>>8641831
>things that have never happened
You realize that's literally the equivalent of saying pterosaurs must not be extinct because what if we found one alive today?

>>8641832
Why?
>>
>>8641901
>never happened
It's never happened because gender dysphoria is not diagnosed with a fucking MRI.

>Why?
How many times do I have to fucking say it? Here just refer to this post. >>8641842
>>
>>8641905
>It's never happened because gender dysphoria is not diagnosed with a fucking MRI.

We don't diagnose with MRIs because they're insanely expensive and the psychiatric diagnostic criteria we have right now have proven to be just as effective. That doesn't mean it's impossible to do so, and that doesn't mean "but what if someone is diagnosed as trans but doesn't believe they are" is a valid argument. It's just blatant assumptions without any basis in fact, there has never been such a case.

>>8641842
Absolutely wrong. Brains do vary, of course, but the fact that there is such a strong trend means that a diagnosis with only MRIs is possible. Cis males simply do not have significantly female-sized or shaped brain structures, there is not one example anywhere of that.

People's skin varies too but that doesn't mean it's impossible for a doctor to diagnose you with a skin condition by examining it.
>>
File: 1495077975496.jpg (9KB, 440x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495077975496.jpg
9KB, 440x200px
>>8641778
Oh are you the one from Seattle? You were kinda cute. If we lived closer together I would have no problem pounding your boipussy into submission on the regular, we could take pics, make vids and laugh together about cucking your bf. Might wanna hang on to him though, im not the emotionally available boyfriend type. In most cases I just wanna wreck your boipussy and watch you cum, maybe a few cuddles and kisses here and there :P

Also..... dis thread ......
xD xD xD
>>
>>8641857
Ever since /pol/ thought they had another hollow victory yesterday, when nothing of substance actually happened.

>>8641636
And even if a trans person were "a guy", there's nothing inherently wrong with kissing a guy, you fucking homophobe.
>>
>>8641929
>That doesn't mean it's impossible to do so
It means it's impossible to do so with any accuracy. You understand that brains vary from person to person, so why is it so difficult for you to understand that a person's MRI results could indicate gender dysphoria when they have no gender dysphoria in their actual fucking thoughts and feelings?

>durr not an argument never happened
Again, because we don't fucking diagnose people that way... There is more to this than the cost. We also don't do this because the MRI cannot offer an accurate picture of a person's gender, sexual orientation, or whatever else to do with their own identity. It is used for identifying physical brain problems as far as I know.

>the fact that there is such a strong trend means that a diagnosis with only MRIs is possible
Uh, no, it does not actually.

Let's say a boy named Timmy gets an MRI. The MRI says he has the brain structure of a tranny but Timmy is cis male, just effeminate and gay. Timmy will be told he is trans when he is not.
>>
>>8641636
its just kissing

straight men kiss each other for jokes all the time, its hella gay but they do it and dont get threatened. maybe youre just beta and a failed normie
>>
>>8641929
>Cis males simply do not have significantly female-sized or shaped brain structures, there is not one example anywhere of that.
How the fuck would you know this? You do MRI scans on every man on the planet?

If you found such a man you would just say he is a tranny anyway. Fuck you, you're retarded.
>>
>>8641962
>what are controls
Literally learn how the scientific method works.

>>8641957

>It means it's impossible to do so with any accuracy. You understand that brains vary from person to person, so why is it so difficult for you to understand that a person's MRI results could indicate gender dysphoria when they have no gender dysphoria in their actual fucking thoughts and feelings?

Because "brains vary" is not an argument. Of course they vary, every part of a person does. It doesn't mean they can't be used for diagnosis. Literally look at any of the neurology studies and you can see that trans subjects always have brain structures very different from their chromosonal sex.

>Let's say a boy named Timmy gets an MRI. The MRI says he has the brain structure of a tranny but Timmy is cis male, just effeminate and gay. Timmy will be told he is trans when he is not.

Once again, things that have never happened. And while gay men do have some feminized parts of the brain, it's still not the same as a trans woman's brain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699258/

This study controlled for sexuality, for example.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_153635.jpg (37KB, 221x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_153635.jpg
37KB, 221x360px
>>8641937
Hey, Carth, how are you gonna do that without a dick? Saw you an the news acting crazy and getting tazed. Was shocked but also concerned.
>>
>>8641976
>trans subjects always have brain structures very different from their chromosonal sex.
>gay men do have some feminized parts of the brain, it's still not the same as a trans woman's brain
So what if a tranny doesn't fit the pattern? Should that tranny not be allowed to transition because their brain doesn't look tranny enough on the MRI?

What if a cis gay man DOES have a feminized brain to the extent that trannies tend to, but is quite comfortable with his body and his gender identity?

>Once again, things that have never happened
Once again, we are talking about the POTENTIAL risks of a diagnostic procedure that is not being done as of now. Of course it has never happened. The point is that doctors make mistakes.
>>
>>8641976
>what are controls
That's a good question, I'd like to see the controls for these studies and how many fall outside the cis norm, and how many trannies fall among the cis brains.
>>
>>8641997
>So what if a tranny doesn't fit the pattern? Should that tranny not be allowed to transition because their brain doesn't look tranny enough on the MRI?

Yes, because then they clearly aren't trans and are just a trender looking for oppression points.

>What if a cis gay man DOES have a feminized brain to the extent that trannies tend to, but is quite comfortable with his body and his gender identity?

Has never happened, once again. If it did, then it'd be a hole in the diagnostic system (although one outlier isn't enough to prompt a severe change, of course). But it hasn't happened, so this point is irrelevant.

>Once again, we are talking about the POTENTIAL risks of a diagnostic procedure that is not being done as of now. Of course it has never happened. The point is that doctors make mistakes.

Okay, but that's not a reason to say this possible diagnosis system must be impossible, there is as of yet no evidence of it being ineffective. On the other hand, you probably don't (but you might) believe that identifying a baby's sex based on their genitals is a bad diagnostic system, despite biological sex being dependent on far more than just genitals. But giving every newborn a DNA test and an MRI would be a pointless waste of money, so you accept that sex differentiation based purely on genital structure is okay despite a startlingly high failure right. Just one of these conditions, Klinefelters, occurs about once every thousand "male" births, for example.

>>8642031
You're free to examine the data in these studies yourself.
>>
If trannies hate real men so much why do they feel so entitled to sex with them?
>>
>>8642034
>Yes, because then they clearly aren't trans
How ironic, that you would invalidate a tranny's gender identity based on biology you don't think suits that gender...

>Has never happened
God, you're like a broken record. I'm out.
>>
>>8641620
These are some fantastic mental gymnastics. Bravo. Truly.

Bottom line is: if you lie to someone, they deserve to call you out on it. 100%. No ifs, ands or buts. Secondly, if you're pre-op, you absolutely should be open about it to the person whom you're about to fuck, because, and I'm not-so-sorry to say it, not everybody is into trans people. That's not discrimination, that's just subjectivity. I don't have to be into you.

I would be just as upset if I got together with someone, and we got into a relationship, and a few weeks down the line I find them curled into a ball in the bathroom, bawling their eyes out, when they hysterically inform me that they have some terrible mental disease. Shit like that needs to be communicated, because maybe I don't want to deal with your crippling mental illness. Similarly, if I'm looking for a vagina, I probably don't want to deal with your penis, regardless of what you identify as.

But you go on feeling discriminated against because no one's into you. If you put half as much effort into passing as you do with your awful posts, maybe you'd have more luck and be a tad less bitter about it.
>>
>>8642046
>How ironic, that you would invalidate a tranny's gender identity based on biology you don't think suits that gender...

Because they aren't trans. Go ahead and lump me in with ~gender is a social construct~ tumblr snowflakes if you want a strawman, but I believe gender is a real biological phenomenon.

>God, you're like a broken record. I'm out.
Good riddance. Just remember that what ifs without any evidence to back them up are not an argument.

>You say that trans people have intersex brain structures notably different from cis controls? Well what if we found a trans person who didn't?
>You say the earth is round? Well what if we go into space and see that it isn't?
>>
>>8641744
A date is a sexual situation.
>>
File: 2340982346.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2340982346.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>8642065
I love the part where it's like you didn't even read the post

Nice
>>
>>8642065
>Bottom line is: if you lie to someone, they deserve to call you out on it. 100%. No ifs, ands or buts

But that girl's gender identity is not a lie, regardless about what you think.

>Secondly, if you're pre-op, you absolutely should be open about it to the person whom you're about to fuck, because, and I'm not-so-sorry to say it, not everybody is into trans people. That's not discrimination, that's just subjectivity. I don't have to be into you.

Are there some people who may be upset if they found out that, say, their date who looks completely white was actually 1/8th black? Of course there are. Does that mean a person who is 1/8th black should tell every potential partner that they're 1/8th black? How about someone who is an atheist but was assumed to be Christian? There are certainly plenty of people who care a lot about the religion of their partner. How about someone's financial situation, or political beliefs? How about their complete sexual history, their diet, their use of drugs, their social status, their medical history, etc.

If you have such a severe problem with an aspect of someone's identity that you wouldn't even consider dating a person like that if you knew, then maybe it's your responsibility to disclose that information to them? Why should it be their responsibility to tell every potential partner their private information on the off-chance that they might be someone who takes offense to a random aspect of them?
>>
File: 1477734173101.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477734173101.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>8642065
>I would be just as upset if I got together with someone, and we got into a relationship, and a few weeks down the line I find them curled into a ball in the bathroom, bawling their eyes out, when they hysterically inform me that they have some terrible mental disease. Shit like that needs to be communicated, because maybe I don't want to deal with your crippling mental illness.
kek

sounds perfectly reasonable of you!
>>
>>8642150
>muh chromosomes

Is someone who has CAIS (XY chromosones, but a near-completely female phenotype) also lying to you if they say they're a woman?

And good job ignoring the main bulk of my post.
>>
>>8642123
Since his *~identity~* isn't a lie there's no need for him to hide it until he gets to first base, right? :^)
>>
>>8642157
You are not entitled to a physical and mental breakdown of your date's health.

Let me guess, you also want their financial information and to see two forms of photo id?
>>
>>8642160
No, because unfortunately the average retard doesn't seem to be able to comprehend biological fact. So there is very much a reason to keep your trans identity secret giving the massive social stigma against it. It could literally get you fired, completely legally, in almost every US state, for one.

>>8642161
The point is that chromosomes are clearly not the sole definer of a person's sex. If they were, then you'd say an XY woman with CAIS is also a man.

If chromosomes are not an absolute definer of a person's sex, then a transwoman can not be called a male just for having XY chromosomes.

However small the exception is makes no difference; if an exception exists then chromosomes are not absolute.
>>
>>8642173
But why? There are plenty of things that could make someone not desire a potential partner. Religion, ethnicity, income, political ideology, criminal record, etc. Should someone have to expose all of this to what's essentially a random stranger just because they asked them out on a date?

If you have such a problem with it, then it is your responsibility to make that known, not their's.
>>
>>8642179
keep your dick a secret because of your scientific meme bullshit. maybe next time you meet someone really homophobic he will be fuck you up or even worse
>>
>>8642179
Why shouldn't it be legal? Businesses don't want to hire people with other debilitating mental disorders either
>>
>>8642197
>science is a "meme"
>borderline death threats

Great argument /pol/. Really fires my neurons.

>>8642198
It's not a mental disorder, for one. Check the DSM-V.
>>
>>8642200
just giving you the reality of the situation. you think what you're doing is right but it's not. not disclosing that kind of information is deception of the highest order and most people won't be as understanding as OP
>>
>>8642206
See
>>8642123
>>8642189

There are so many things that a potential partner may take issue with. Why should a trans person be obligated to disclose their trans status to complete strangers, but other people don't have to disclose their personal information?
>>
>>8642214
people won't give a shit what you identify yourself with then they see a dick or a mutilated hole. the longer you wait and deceive them the worse it gets

i don't even know what i'd do if i'd be seeing someone for months and then found out that they have a dick between their legs
>>
>>8642235
You're not addressing my point.

Why should trans people have to confide their trans status to strangers just because some of them may be upset by it? Should people also have to disclose their religion, ethnicity, political ideology, income, etc? There are certainly many people who would refuse to date someone over those aspects.
>>
>>8642200
>muh dsm
>>
>>8642242
because going on a date with someone is not like meeting some random guy on the street and tell him that you're transgender. a date is like a job interview for your potential partner. don't you think information like that should be disclosed beforehand? if you're not you're just making it harder on yourself by dragging it out because sooner or later he will finally find out or you will tell him. what happens then?

and none of those things you listed like religion and ethnicity have anything to do with something like having a set of balls and dick hanging between your legs.

yeah some wouldn't date because of something like that but they wouldn't even go on a date with you in the first place.
>>
>>8641559
How did you find out? Did you feel her boner?
>>
>>8642279
No, but often times a random stranger is the one who asks you out on a date in the first place. You're asking trans people to confide personal and stigmatizing information in literal strangers just because they were asked out on a date.

>and none of those things you listed like religion and ethnicity have anything to do with something like having a set of balls and dick hanging between your legs.

Sure they do. Some people don't want to have sex with people who have a dick, some people don't want to have sex with people who are interracial, or Jewish, or whatnot.

>yeah some wouldn't date because of something like that but they wouldn't even go on a date with you in the first place.

How about someone who is part black but looks pretty much completely white, or vice versa? There are certainly many people who care a lot about miscegenation and "racial purity". Should an interracial person who looks like one race have to confide their heritage to every potential date?

You can't just say someone being trans is somehow more important than their race just because trans status is something you may personally care about.
>>
>>8641559
>why would you do something like that? why keep it a secret and not tell it before the date?.
You should feel lucky that you only went as far as kissing and the first date.
Some trannies wait till they're about to fuck before letting their partner know they got a dick.
>>
>>8642315
if a guy didn't know you were trans and asked you out on a date he did so because he thinks you are a woman. why can't you comprehend that?
>>
>>8641559
Should have stabbed him
>>
>>8642325
Let me just break down how things go here.

If the tranny admits to being a tranny every time a guy shows interest, the tranny is murdered pretty soon. People don't really care much for trannies.

If the tranny plays things close to her chest and then decides whether or not to take things a step further and open up about her biological sex, she has a chance of finding a guy who's okay with it, though there is still a risk of being attacked.
>>
>>8642315
>How about someone who is part black but looks pretty much completely white

trying this fucking hard to make up absurd corner cases. now i see why people call trans delusional idiots who have no logical thinking.

you still didn't answer my question. a guy gets a date with you thinking you're a woman who can bear children. when do you tell him what you really are and do you think it gets easier over time of lying or not?
>>
>>8642325
Okay, and if a racist person asked an interacial person who appears white on a date it's because he assumed they're white.

Or, because the US is majority Christian and the default assumption of many people is that any random person is Christian, someone who only wants to date Christians only asks a a non-Christian out on a date because she thinks they're a Christian.
>>
>>8642342
It's hardly absurd. Look at any picture of someone who is 1/8th interracial, they'll almost always look just like one race. And there are definitely people who would refuse to date interracial people, if you want proof of that just look at /pol/.
>>
>>8642340
>If the tranny admits to being a tranny every time a guy shows interest, the tranny is murdered pretty soon.

this situation would more likely happen when you've been deceiving that person for weeks instead of telling him before you even go on the first date. only a true psychopath would murder you simply because you're trans. a normal person will simply tell you he's not interested and that's it. maybe some immature idiots will call you names but that's pretty much it.

>If the tranny plays things close to her chest and then decides whether or not to take things a step further and open up about her biological sex, she has a chance of finding a guy who's okay with it

this option is the most dangerous one yet you somehow think just because you can win the lottery you will win it. the risk far outweighs the possibility of that.
>>
>>8642354
Hell, it doesn't even have to go so far as 1/8th. Obama is only half black but that doesn't stop many, many people from being unaware that he's interracial.
>>
>>8642346
those are all non physical things you can't find out unless the person tells you.

when you date someone you eventually become intimate and your dick and balls come out.

nice comparison
>>
>>8642362
>you
I'm not a tranny, I just understand the motivation not to tell everyone they're trannies (I also like to pretend I don't know so it's hotter when I slam them in their boypussies)
>>
>>8642364
>Obama is only half black but that doesn't stop many, many people from being unaware that he's interracial.
But that's because so many "black" Americans are mixed race that Americans don't have any idea what actual Africans look like. Put Obama next to a man from Africa and they will look obviously different.

But the "blacks" Americans know aren't from Africa.
>>
>>8642362
>this situation would more likely happen when you've been deceiving that person for weeks instead of telling him before you even go on the first date
>deception
Here we go with this stupidity again.
>>
>>8642367
>those are all non physical things you can't find out unless the person tells you.
>race is non-physical

And there are plenty of ways to find it out aside from them directly telling you. How about meeting your date's parents, or seeing your date start praying towards Mecca?

And whether something is physical or not has nothing to do with it.

1. Are the people who would refuse to date someone on the basis of race, religion, income, etc?

2. Are there people of certain races, religions, incomes, etc whose status as a member of those groups isn't readily apparent?

Then it's the same fucking shit. Just because you'd personally have an issue if you found out your date had a dick, doesn't mean other people don't see issues like race or religion as being just as severe.

That's literally all there is to it. If you think a person should always disclose their trans status to a date, then so should people disclose their religion, race, income, criminal record, etc.
>>
>>8641559
Yo bro, I agree that she should have told you before hand. What kind of names did she call you?
>>
File: Bloodlines of Peoples.png (288KB, 1205x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines of Peoples.png
288KB, 1205x1551px
>>8642379
Pretty much all Americans are mixed. Even "Pure White Americans" are mixed of different European races, and "Pure African Americans" mixed of different African races.
>>
>>8642379
Okay? That's completely meaningless when other people's perceptions are what matters for this.
>>
>>8642382
if someone would ask me about that i'll gladly tell them. and if a person who dislikes something would see it then he would stop dating. how different is that of a straight guy not wanting to date something with a penis?

just going to start asking women if they are real women before going out on dates from now on
>>
>>8642409
That was my entire point you know.

If you would have such a problem with a potential aspect of a person that you would stop dating them for it, then it is your responsibility to tell your potential partners that.

It is not their responsibility to disclose their entire personal information to anyone who asks them on a date just because there may be something about them that their date dislikes.
>>
>>8641559
>things that never happened
>>
>>8641559
I wish I got to this thread before the mass deletion
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>he

Either you are retarded enough not being unable to tell that a manfaced hon you are about to kiss is an obvious biological male or she passed so well you couldn't even tell. Either way you are head-clutchingly pants-on-head retarded and I hope for the sake of humanity you'll never reproduce.
>>
File: angery.jpg (48KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
48KB, 800x795px
>>8642871
>>
>>8642081
>A date is a sexual situation.
No it is not.
>>
Transgenders can keep this up, I can assure you there WILL be legislation brought forward in the US if they do keep it up.

and yes, it will likely be extremely discriminatory. But if it's 1 group causing the problems
>>
>>8642342
>woman who can bear children
I suppose women who know they are infertile for whatever reason are also obligated to disclose that before a date? Dates are a chance to find out more about someone. The idea that you have to disclose all kinds of personal information beforehand is ludicrous.
>>
>>8643168
The only people causing problems are those who hate for no reason.
>>
>>8643209

how is tricking someone for no reason and definitely fucking them up and giving them trust issues for life not "hateful"
>>
>>8643209
There is a reason
Especially when they do shit like this
>>
>>8643168
It is your responsibility to tell potential dates about things that make you uncomfortable. It is not a trans woman's responsibility to tell complete strangers about her medical history just because a few of them might take issue with it.
>>
>>8643217
What kind of snowflake are you that going on a date with a tranny will give you trust issues for life?
>>
>>8643218
And maybe you should appreciate why a trans woman wouldn't want to broadcast her being trans to the world. What, are we supposed to go around wearing some kind of trans badge on our clothing?
>>
>>8643245
>Hi I'm uncomfortable with dating men who are now women
vs
>Hi, I'm transgender
>>
>>8643261
Idc if she wants to hide her identity to the world
When she goes on a date ,telling someone who is possibly not into dating trangenders is not broadcasting to the world.
>>
>>8643278
how is she supposed to know you aren't into transgenders? this sounds like something you should be announcing not her
>>
>>8643267
So a trans woman should be obligated to just give out her medical history to random strangers?

If you have requirements as strict as refusing to date an entire group of people who can't be detected through everyday means, then you shouldn't be asking out random people you see on the street anyways. Get a dating profile of some kind and specify that you don't want to date transpeople.
>>
>>8643278
Give me a list of what potential dates should disclose beforehand.
>>
>>8643290
How is that going to even come up? Do you steer your conversation into sexuality/gender and then say, "You know I'm not into dating trangender people". That is so awkward, and you might not even know if it will offend her by saying she looks male.
>>8643299
>If you have requirements as strict as refusing to date an entire group of people who can't be detected through everyday means, then you shouldn't be asking out random people you see on the street anyways.
Sorry most people don't want to date trangender people simply, doesn't mean their bigoted or transphobic. Most people are just attracted to the opposite sex. Since trangenders are a low percentage of the population it's safe to say that most of the time the person you're going to be dating is secretly trangender. Also when do you think is a good time to tell the person you dated that you're transgender. I think it should be before you do something intimate like kissing, which idk if you still consider a stranger.
>>
>>8643398
Sorry didn't read over it I hope it's still understandable
>>
Look at all these people trying pretending it's ok to hide your sex from your partner.
No matter how much you deny it, straight guys don't want surprise cock. If you aren't upfront, he'll find out eventually and be (reasonably) upset like op.
>>
>>8641559
So you started the 180.

Try grow up a bit.
>>
>>8643398
but starting off every date saying "by the way i'm trans" isn't awkward? or do you only care about what could be awkward for you?
>>
>>8643435
Maybe after the date idk
When do you think is the right time?
>>
>>8643398
So it's okay for her to be awkward and rejected constantly, but totes not okay for you to just feel awkward and maybe, MAYBE get rejected by an overly touchy woman?

How very shocking.
>>
>>8641559
op, could you seriously tell me you didn't recognize tell tale signs that it was a trans or maybe coz it was your dick doing the thinking all this time?
>>
>>8641559

Then they wonder why the dumber range of males kill them. And they whine and fucking complain about violence against transgenders and still do this fucking stupid thing. People don't just go around finding trans to kill, it's very often simple-minded males who get testy/offended when they find out they've been dating a fucking guy

Jesus fucking christ the IQ of trans people must be on the lower curve
>>
>>8643439
Not that anon... But you tell when you really like the guy, and want something more.

Not worth the awkward situation, or the possible whole town outing otherwise.
>>
>>8643398
>Sorry most people don't want to date trangender people simply, doesn't mean their bigoted or transphobic. Most people are just attracted to the opposite sex. Since trangenders are a low percentage of the population it's safe to say that most of the time the person you're going to be dating is secretly trangender.

Most people also don't want to date people of different religions, and religion is just as impossible to detect in everyday situations, and it certainly isn't that unlikely to run into someone who is a different religion that you. Do you also think people should disclose their religion to each other as soon as they start dating?
>>
>>8643439
Whenever you're able to trust him enough to know that, even if he doesn't like that you're trans and wants to stop seeing you, you know he won't murder you or sabotage your career by telling people you're trans or whatnot.
>>
>>8642265
>BUT ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS
>the place that defines mental illnesses says its not a mental illness
>ITS RUN BUY KEKS AND JEWS AAAA PAID OFF DOESNT COUNTTTTT
>>
>>8643441
> MAYBE get rejected by an overly touchy woman?
Sorry idk what you mean by this
Also she's going to get rejected constantly because most straight men don't like dating transgender women.
>>8643451
Religion isn't the same as hiding your biological sex. Finding out you're dating a Jew isn't the same as finding out you were mislead into dating someone of the opposite sex. And sure I can understand where you coming from, when you say you don't want any of your business out on the first date, but don't you think the longer you hide, the more likely the person is going to be upset, especially when you start kissing them?
>>
>>8643528
It's the same thing. As is anything else. You may secretly be a nazi, and feel betrayed when you find Jewish ancestry in the person you're dating.
>>
>>8643528
>Religion isn't the same as hiding your biological sex. Finding out you're dating a Jew isn't the same as finding out you were mislead into dating someone of the opposite sex.

It is the same. All that matters here is how to two people in question feel about it. Are there people who feel strongly about the religion of their partners, and are the people who don't feel comfortable disclosing their religion to strangers? The answer is of course yes to both of these, so it's comparable.
>>
>>8643528
>Finding out you're dating a Jew isn't the same as finding out you were mislead into dating someone of the opposite sex.
It's basically the same though. You expect one type of genitals and get a different one.
>>
File: 1482519901254.jpg (214KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482519901254.jpg
214KB, 444x467px
>>8643602
>>
>>8643428
>pretending it's ok to hide your sex from your partner.
First of all I don't have a cock. Second of all my sex is female. Now, I have always disclosed I'm trans before anything sexual, but I have gone on dates without saying I'm trans. I like to get a sense of a guy's attitudes towards trans people first. If they seem hostile I just don't have any further contact. So far I haven't had any problems but I'm very cautious about dating.
>>
lmfao. Thanks /lgbt/... You always remind me why as a gay white cis dude, i'm DONE with the LGBT community.

If someone wants to skip all this BS and get a quick summary:
Op gets deceived into the beginning of a relationship with a trans woman. Op is then molested(was not given informed consent before being sexually active) and took issue with it. He asks /lgbt/ how this is acceptable. /lgbt/ gives a bunch of BS reasons as to why he, the VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, is a horrible privileged cis male shit lord, and needs to work on being a better person. That sound about right?

I'll never fucking understand wtf happened to gay rights over the last 5 years, but i want nothing to do with it. Its fucking hilarious how this progressive BS plays totally different when it isnt a trans person. When its a woman, all of a sudden everything/anything is considered rape(including sex with affirmative enthusiastic consent while 100% sober, that is regretted the next day) but if its with a trans person, and the other person feels taken advantage of, theres almost no way it could be framed where they're the actual victims short of the trans person physically holding them down and raping them. Its just infuriating and has me a regular gay guy thinking "Whatever, i'll just avoid them like cancer"... but then THAT attitude gets treated as transphobic too! Theres literally nothing i can do that wont piss off one of you dick/cunt envy retards off, and it always ends with you calling me a shitty person because i want nothing to do with you, even if i did find you attractive or interesting, because your entire community/culture is toxic.

BTW, stay the fuck outta grindr. No one logs into grindr looking for a tranny...
>>
>>8643623
pretend to be someone
pretend
pretend
pretend
worried of getting find out
pretend
pretend

/thread
>>
>>8643632
>VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT,
If the OP is the victim of a sexual assault he should have gone to the police and tried filing charges. They probably would have laughed him out of the police station.
The real problem is the attitude towards trans people, and trans women in particular. Trans men don't seem to set people off nearly as much as trans women. You people act like it's such a horrible, nasty thing to even be in the vicinity of a trans woman. How traumatic. Get over yourselves and grow up. We shouldn't be treated like lepers (who didn't deserve their treatment either).
>>
just read this entire thing and wow. no wonder trans people get the hate they do. you deserve it for the shit you pull. can't believe how some are trying to justify all of this
>>
>>8643663
I'm not pretending anything. I'm being myself at all times. My being trans is something that very few people need to know though. If I'm worried about someone knowing I'm trans it's because of all the unjustified prejudice and hate. There are people posting here who somehow think violence and even murder against us can be justified. We trans people aren't the ones with a problem. It's the ones who hate who have a problem.
>>
>>8643632
t. 119 stabs coming towards an unlucky gay ftm
>>
>>8643623
>I like to get a sense of a guy's attitudes towards trans people first.
How does that happen if he doesn't know? Do you start trans conversation?
>>
>>8643668
>making trans the victim in this case
they are no better than women who lie about someone raping or hitting them. you are both disgusting and dumb
>>
>>8643680
Bullshit we don't deserve it. We act the way we do because most of us have a long experience with being bullied and tormented for who we are. And then people come on here and have the nerve to act like they're tainted for life if they even go on a date with us. Grow up.
>>
>>8643668
>you people act like it's such a horrible, nasty thing to even be in the vicinity of a trans woman

No, we don't. Hardly anyone here does. Yet all you ever do is preach to us. You know who assaults and kills trans women? Simple-minded, dumb men. The kind that don't browse boards like these, facebook at most. They exist, and they are different from us. They are more instinctive, reactionary and with a stronger need to protect their masculinity. It's often minorities. And you are here preaching to people who already know your woes.

Why don't you start acknowledging there exist those dumb men and that they have always existed. Why don't you stop whining to us and start fucking protecting yourself by telling a possibly-dumb man you are trans before you date him. Jesus Christ leftists need to acknowledge these men exist and that they aren't the ones they preach to 24/7.
>>
>>8643693
You're describing what you were doing, actually.
>>
File: giphy.gif (333KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
333KB, 420x315px
>>8643632
one of the few sane people on this board and thread. just reading some replies from people makes me wonder how they can even function in society with that kind of thinking
>>
>>8643686
Tbqh I don't go on random dates much, and I don't use dating apps, but with all the trans stuff in the news lately it's not hard to work that into a conversation and see how a guy reacts. Usually I prefer to get hooked up by friends though. It's safer.
>>
>>8643668
On for sure, the term(sexual assault) means nothing, but again, thats from whiny feminists turning it into a joke. If a woman complained that she felt a man had taken advantage of her in a similar manner, you better believe people would be falling over themselves to protect her honor. Regardless, the fact that people on here are trying to shame OP is ridiculous.

>>8643685
Nah, he does not deserve that.... He should definitely feel like a shitty person though, and maybe take a few punches to the face. Even more so for trying to manipulate OP into feeling guilty, when again, OP was the one who was taken advantage of.
>>
>>8643699
I do protect myself. So far I've been safe, and I avoid the types of men who seem like they'd be violent. I'm actually hypercautious about dating, and I've passed on a lot of opportunities. I'd rather be alone than get beaten up or murdered. I really shouldn't have to worry about people getting violent because I'm trans though. It's wrong.
>>
>>8643708
The OP should be shamed. He got butthurt because he kissed a tranny. Oh the horrors. How immature. It's not like he caught some incurable disease because she was trans.
>>
>>8643724
Straight men don't like kissing shemales
>>
>>8643727
They need to grow up if it bothers them so much.
>>
>>8643730
If men don't liking kissing men they need to grow up?
gg
>>
>>8643730
maybe you should grow up from thinking you're a girl

most guys pretend they are someone else. then they turn 6 and grow out of it. it seems you never have
>>
>>8643724
The op is pissed because he thought he was getting Y. The person presented themselves as Y. When the OP kissed them, he thought he kissed Y.

Then it became obvious to OP that it was actually Y. OP isnt interested in Y.

Heres a question: If you want to buy a truck, and i sell you a car who's chassy has been replaced with a trucks... are you allowed to be pissed off and demand your money back? And if you even TRY to find out if the vehicle i'm selling is anything other than a truck, i'll call you horrible names and spread your personal info online to everyone i know as a known car-phobe.

I honestly think trans people are retarded, because they simply cant understand this one, very blatant, piece of information: MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANNY! Even if they are okay with the fucked up mis-matched genitals, theres a whole host of other BS that you morons bring along as baggage... This thread being an excellent example of your insanely self-centered entitled attitudes!

I mean you guys(specifically in this thread) understand you're shitty arrogant people, right? The way you're defending this and trying to argue as if the shaming is justified makes you horrible people. You "get" that, right? You "get" that this attitude you're displaying right now is reason enough to avoid you, even if i was interested in some franken-cock or man-made vagina... right?
>>
>>8643749
Fuck, messed that up. The:
>Then it became obvious to OP that it was actually Y. OP isnt interested in Y.

Should have been:
>Then it became obvious to OP that it was actually X. OP isnt interested in X.

Sorry.
>>
>>8643749
>franken-cock
>man-made vagina

lmao this website is too funny
>>
>>8643737
I'm too old to be a girl. I am a woman though and I'm not pretending anything. You need to grow out of thinking we are the ones with a problem.
>>
>>8643772
if i was on any other board i'd know you're trolling but here i really can't tell if you are doing that or just being dumb
>>
>>8643749
The OP got Y. The OP kissed Y. The OP found out that Y did not include his preferred Y(x). OP never mentioned a subvariable that he personally needed, and one was never queried.

OP is not interested in Y(y). That's OP's choice. OP is no longer dating Y(x) because Y(x) is not his preference of Y(y).

Not difficult.
>>
>>8643772
Women/girls are more than a very close shave and tucked in cock-and-balls.

females deal with periods. females deal with the potential of birth. femcales deal with menopause. females have a different skeletal structure than men, a lower calcium rate, higher body fat content. Their entire center of gravity is in a different place(about 8" lower than on a man of equivalent height)

You'll never be a woman. You might think a inverted penis, and surgically removed testicles makes the difference. You might think training your voice and acting like a catty stereotypical ditzy woman will edge you closer. You might think the HRT you inject will push you over the edge... But you're wrong. You'll never be even 20% the woman a natrual born XX person is, to womanhood. You're delusional, and maybe today(but probably long ago) you're waking up to the fact that once people push their politeness aside, they're just aware of that truth that you are, but pretend to deny.

Have a good night.
>>
>>8643632
>Op is then molested(was not given informed consent before being sexually active) and took issue with it.

If he has a problem with being intimate with trans people, it's his responsibility to communicate that. Trans people are not and should not be obligated to disclose their trans status as soon as they meet someone.

>When its a woman, all of a sudden everything/anything is considered rape(including sex with affirmative enthusiastic consent while 100% sober, that is regretted the next day)

I don't believe with this. Don't just assume other peoples views, that's a strawman. If someone fails to communicate their preferences, and then they happen to date someone who doesn't meet their preferences, they weren't raped. The "rapist" is in no way at fault. Should we just tell potential dates everything about our lives? There are plenty of people who wouldn't want to date those of certain religions, ethnicities, political beliefs, etc.

How about a CAIS woman? She's chromosomal XY, but phenotypically female in just about everyway. Should she have to tell every potential date that she actually has XY chromosomes? How about a cis man who lost his dick in an accident, should he be required to tell every potential date that he doesn't have a penis, because some people may not want to have sex with a dickless man?
>>
>>8643719
Of course it's wrong, and this falls in line with women bashing men on the internet for the fact that they aren't safe to walk the streets alone at night.

And once again, these primitive men exist, and there's nothing we can do about it. No amount of crying online will get them to stop existing. The people you preach to are not those guys. The people you preach to are tired of hearing the whining because we've already heard it a hundred times over. It keeps happening because your target audience isn't watching or listening what you have to say.
>>
>>8643749
A date with a kiss is not a relationship. She did say something after that. I agree that a trans woman should say she's trans before things get serious, but that's not what this is about. The car has not been sold, you're just looking.
You're the one who seems self-centered. We need to protect ourselves, and keeping control over who knows we're trans is important for our safety. Your hateful attitude is exactly why we don't want to say we're trans unless we think it's safe. Broadcasting that we're trans can be dangerous. For you to broadcast that you don't want trans costs you little or nothing.
>>
>>8643789
...or would not have been difficult had I not totally fucked up the subvariables halfway through it. Meh, either you got it or ya didn't. Sorry bout that.
>>
>>8643800
When and how should he give the information that he isn't into trans people
>>
>>8643796
And you wonder why we don't want to tell people we're trans.
>>
>>8643789
>Implying everyone is gonna play nice with this delusional BS
>Thinking those who are not interested in this stupid game wont eventually turn violent.

You're playing a dangerous game here buddy. Next time someone gets tricked, the victim might not be as nice a guy as OP. Instead of
>Oh... Yah, i'm sorry.
It'll be
>WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKING FREAK!!! *BAM BAM BAM*(thats the sound of the trannies skull bounding off the edge of the coffee table, his skull now smashed open)

I wonder if the tranny, in that situation, feels any vindication as he tries to explain how the potential rape victim should take a moment to examine his privilege... Or if its just a blur as his brain matter leaks onto the floor, as the other guy starts cleaning up the murder scene.
>>
>>8643800
>If he has a problem with being intimate with trans people, it's his responsibility to communicate that. Trans people are not and should not be obligated to disclose their trans status as soon as they meet someone.
LMFAO!!! What kinda world do you think we live in!!! You honestly think its everyone elses responsability to be upfront with their disinterest in trans people, even if they're under the impression they're not seeing a tranny?!?!

>Um hey.. before we go any furthur, i just gotta say... I'm not cool with sucking another guys dick or kissing him...
>Why are you telling me this...
>on the off chance you're actually a guy in disguise..
>... .... .... I need to go now.

Honestly, can you fucking freaks be any bigger an imposition on society! And all to protect your fucked up feelings! LMFAO. Honestly, KYS.
>>
>>8643812
Prior to whatever situation he wouldn't want to do with a trans person. If he doesn't want to have sex with a trans person, he should communicate that before sex. If he doesn't want to kiss, he should communicate that before kissing, If he doesn't want to even attempt to date a trans person, then he should communicate that before he even asks someone out.

>but that's awkward

And it isn't awkward for a trans person to tell every potential date that they're trans?
>>
>>8643815
The only victim in this story is the one who was murdered. The perp deserves the needle.
>>
>>8643825
>LMFAO!!! What kinda world do you think we live in!!! You honestly think its everyone elses responsability to be upfront with their disinterest in trans people, even if they're under the impression they're not seeing a tranny?!?!

How is this hard to understand.

You don't want to date a tranny.

If you don't want to risk dating a tranny, then you should tell that to potential dates.

If you don't do that, then you have no right to complain when you happen to date a trans person by accident.
>>
>>8643815
it's like they are writing their own script which will lead to this exact scenario on purpose because they don't want to say it before the other person invests physical and emotional time into relationship. no, they would rather keep quiet and make things 100 times worse then they act surprised when that person feels betrayed
>>
>>8643826
>Hey before we have sex. Do you have a penis?
>Hey before we kiss are you transgender?
>Hi, blah blah blah. You wanna go on a date with me? Oh yea are you transgender I don't actually date them

Please tell me how the conversation will go. I think.
What makes it the responsibility of the guy to say he doesn't like transgender?
>>
>>8643825
>your fucked up feelings
Look in the mirror. You have zero justification for your hate. You act like we're doing something wrong by merely existing. Bullshit. You're delusional if you think we should have one iota of guilt for they way we live our lives.
>>
>>8643839
As I've said, a date and possibly a kiss hardly counts as a huge investment.
>>
>>8643807
Lying that you're CIS while you manipulate a guy into giving you sexual gratification is far more dangerous than being upfront with everyone before they feel they are taken advantage of or victimized.
>>
>>8643851
that was in OP scenario. what if kissing wouldn't come on first date and instead weeks or a month later? some here said they would only disclose that information before being intimate
>>
how dumb can people be not to recognize the tell tale signs of a tranny....

unless your dick is the one doing the thinking

/thread
>>
>>8643859
I guess you haven't been outside in a while
They've gotten pretty convincing

And why would you /thread your own post
>>
>>8643863
i actually have and they are still not as convincing as people perceive, knowing you didn't use your dick to think in the first place.
>>
>>8643857
I've already said I'm not talking about sexual gratification and that I would disclose before it got to that point. Don't change the scenario. And don't act like men are so innocent and don't lie and manipulate to get women into bed.
>>
>>8643749
>
Heres a question: If you want to buy a truck, and i sell you a car who's chassy has been replaced with a trucks... are you allowed to be pissed off and demand your money back? And if you even TRY to find out if the vehicle i'm selling is anything other than a truck, i'll call you horrible names and spread your personal info online to everyone i know as a known car-phobe.

This is a shit analogy. A more proper one:

>OP is going to buy groceries
>OP has a strong moral conviction against GMO foods
>OP buys a head of lettuce
>OP makes a salad with the lettuce and enjoys it
>OP later finds out that the lettuce he just ate was a GMO
>OP starts crying about fraud and claims the grocery store should've told him his food was a GMO

It is not the responsibility of the grocery store to tell OP that his food is a GMO, unless he happens to live in a jurisdiction where they are legally required to do so. It isn't false advertising, because the grocery store never told OP that he was buying non-GMO lettuce, just that he was buying lettuce. OP is in the wrong for assuming that a random piece of lettuce isn't a GMO.

If OP doesn't want to eat GMO foods, it his responsibility to buy specifically labeled non-GMO foods, or to go to a farmer's market and ask a seller if his produce is GMO or not. It is not the responsibility of the seller to tell every customer their food is GMO.
>>
>>8641937
Not the person you're responding too, but it's a same you're such a tool.

The only alpha guys I have ever found that don't mind someone being trans just want to fuck and leave.

And all the betas are just so pathetic; I'm sick of "men" thinking that I might want them when they can't even stand up for themselves.

Heck, I started dating women because I realised just how disappointing men are.
>>
>>8643847
I have plenty of justification for the hate, because of this thread!!!! OP did EVERYTHING right, and you asshole rake him over the coals because he had the gaull to complain about being taken advantage of! Fuck you and your smug attitudes!

>>8643831
No, i'm not gonna treat everyone as though they are one in the 1, 000 people who is trans. If you dont want to get hatecrimed, dont act like a fucking spy and hide everything about you up until you trick me into penetrating you! You're the fucking odd one out. You're the genetic fluke. The onace is on you on being honest and upfront with the people you're trying to have a relationship with... Because i can promise you being deceptive wont work in your favor in the long run anyway(go figure, people like OP, even if they might be okay with trannies, still dont appreciate being lied to)
>>
>>8643859
science is advancing super fast. someone who goes on HRT at a young age and has feminine features by default will look just like a normal girl. nothing short of pulling their pants off will reveal what they are.
>>
>>8643858
Fuck, some have said they'd never disclose it, even if someone is trying to impregnate them. I think its funny that some are delusional enough to think they would pass that well, but it still shows just how self-centered some of this weirdos are... They really are human garbage.
>>
>>8643874
>It isn't false advertising, because the grocery store never told OP that he was buying non-GMO lettuce
if you put your gender as female it is
>>
File: janet.jpg (134KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
janet.jpg
134KB, 1024x1024px
>>8643872
You walk outside and see this person
You're telling me you can tell that's a man?
You must be God Himself
>>
>>8643883
still not buying it, sorry. regardless of genetics/science/what have you there is simply no way not to recognize a tranny, be it mtf or ftm.
>>
>>8643845
Because he's the person who take issue with it. It is his responsibility to communicate that.

Whether you think it's silly to ask that because asking every date whether they're trans is awkward, it's also awkward for a trans person to tell every potential date their literal medical history.

Alternatively, you can just use a dating site instead and specifically mention that you don't want to date trans people. That's what people who don't want to play the roulette of dating random people from the street and instead set strict requirements for potential dates do, after all.

If you choose to play the random roulette, it's your own fault if you get a result you don't like.
>>
>>8643895
only God can tell? so you're saying everybody gets trapped regardless? sorry i'm not buying.
>>
>>8643874
Heres a better idea... can all the analogies and bs and be honest with a person you have the hopes of being in a relationship with.

I can promise you no matter how good a person you are, no matter how attracted to you i am, I would end any potential of a relationship with you if i felt you would be so deceptive about something so important.
>>
>>8643895
Theres a fucking ADAMS APPLE you retard!!!

It looks like a dude drag-queening as letoya jackson!
>>
>>8643901
Welp that's why they get beat up today
Sorry the world isn't going to adapt to the tiny population of transgenders
>>
>>8643898
sorry you didn't win the lottery then because there are plenty who look like normal girls. some even after transitioning in their 20s.

some just have more manly features than others and if you have them in the wrong place like face and torso, yeah it's harder to pass and easier to spot but not everyone has those kind of features and if you go on HRT before puberty most of those things can be negated entirely
>>
>>8643909
Sorry wasn't staring at the neck I can barely see it
If I'm walking down the street I won't be inspecting for adam's apples
Also you need to calm down
>>
>>8643878
>unironically buying into the alpha/beta dichotomy as a valid and objective criteria for judging people

Men everywhere have collectively dodged a bullet. Thank you for removing yourself from the dating pool, now take it to the next level and remove yourself from the gene pool too please and thank you with a cherry on top.
>>
>>8643891
That's a bad argument and you know it. It's commonly accepted that trans people are their identified gender, not their chromosomal sex. The equivalence in the GMO analogy would be if OP was mad that the store labeled it as lettuce because he personally believes that a GMO food shouldn't be referred to as lettuce.
>>
>>8643858
I wouldn't let things go weeks. If I'm not comfortable disclosing long before that then I wouldn't pursue a relationship.
>>
>>8643909
you can get it removed for pennies and many do it. most of such small cosmetic surgeries are fucking cheap
>>
>>8643918
it's not a bad argument. it's exactly the same scenario as with food. false advertising
>>
>>8643913
if this is how transgenderism is, being nothing but to deceive someone, then that's just plain stupid and have no solid foundation to stand on its own.

if truly transgenders are proud of who they are then front it up that you are one instead of deceiving people then wondering why you got beaten up/dumped.
>>
>>8643920
you might not, but what about those who would? stop dodging the question.
>>
>>8643905
>I can promise you no matter how good a person you are, no matter how attracted to you i am, I would end any potential of a relationship with you if i felt you would be so deceptive about something so important.
Ahaha you're so full of shit. If the person were attractive or wealthy enough you would definitely let it slide.
>>
>>8643942
and you know this how?
>>
>>8643910
>Welp that's why they get beat up today
Justifying violence. What a man.
>>
>>8643926
No, it isn't, because it's something only some people believe, that a trans woman isn't female. But there's also many people who believe they are.

You know full well that it's not something everyone agrees on, so it's very much not false advertising for a trans woman to label herself as female.

It's not her responsibility that you hold a fringe belief that isn't backed up by science or the law.
>>
>>8643944
Not a justification it's just a reason.
I don't want them to get beat up I'm just saying why they do
>>
>>8643944
justifying deceiving people. What a tranny.
>>
File: treechada.jpg (109KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
treechada.jpg
109KB, 500x502px
>>8643904
Ok what about this one
>>
>>8643942
no i wouldn't because i'm not 15 anymore and place those two things high on my list when i look for my partner.

just being financially safe is enough for me. having someone attractive is great to have but to me it doesn't matter as much as long as i like being around with you and find you interesting.

but leading me on and starting out with a really big lie (which some of you don't even consider important) is a big fuck you to my face which means you don't care about me as much as i care about you.
>>
>>8643966
>but leading me on and starting out with a really big lie (which some of you don't even consider important) is a big fuck you to my face which means you don't care about me as much as i care about you.

It's not a lie though.

You are making an assumption that every woman you meet is cis. Sometimes that assumption is wrong, and it isn't the trans person's fault that you made that assumption.

Unless the trans person specifically claimed to be a cis woman, they are not lying to you.
>>
>>8643890
no straight guy would fall for a fake vagina that these guy sport. luckily the science hasn't gone so far as to grow real vaginas in labs. but it's only a matter of time before it happens and hopefully i won't be alive when that shit starts to happen if these people still have the same mentality as they do today. it will become immoral very fast
>>
>>8643958
still not seeing the fuss of getting trapped unless you are completely deluded.
>>
>>8643623
>First of all I don't have a cock. Second of all my sex is female.
so youre ftm? still should say so early on, just cause someone isn't hostile towards trans ppl doesn't mean they want to be in a relationship with one.
>>
>>8643976
>You are making an assumption that every guy you meet is normal. Sometimes that assumption is wrong and the person is homophobe that doesn't like to kiss biological males, and it isn't the guy's fault that you made that assumption.
>>
File: boston2.jpg (214KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
boston2.jpg
214KB, 682x1024px
this is a cis woman
>>
>>8643997
How doe not wanting to kiss biological males homophobia holyfuck you guys are delusional
>>
>>8643917
I'm struggling to see how you don't see it. I'm not saying its an objective science, but you get to know enough people and you come to understand how useful the terms can be in describing a person's general behavior.
>>
File: cis woman.png (547KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
cis woman.png
547KB, 473x472px
this is also a cis woman
>>
>>8641559
>hook up with someone on tinder
>meet up
>was fun
>evolves to kissing later
>realizes she can't get pregnant
>don't have to hold back
>fuck her like a man possessed
>nut harder than ever before
Could've had a happy ending.
>>
>>8644000
>>8644007
What's your point
>>
File: heeghla.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
heeghla.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
and another one
>>
>>8643982
I guess you were born with a gift because a lot of people can't tell
>>
>>8644004
I was going to accuse you of being a douchebag frat bro in some American college, but they mostly just use those words for amusement, you take it seriously... are you autistic maybe?
>>
>>8644013
and live a lie

good job trannies
>>
>>8643997
The assumption being usually right doesn't mean it's a correct assumption.

If I hand someone a bucket of coloured balls, and he assumes every ball in the bucket is red, but as he searches through and actually finds two green balls as well, that doesn't mean his assumption that every ball is red was correct.

Trans people exist, and they aren't as rare as you think. Roughly .2% of people are transwomen, meaning that for every thousand women you meet, two of them will be trans.

It is your own fault for making the incorrect assumption that every woman is cis.
>>
>>8643933
I think someone should disclose she's trans before it goes weeks, mainly for practical reasons given how strongly some people react to that. I do not agree that there's anything inherently deceptive about being trans though.
>>
>>8644029
We are not living a lie, we're being ourselves.
>>
ITT

>transgenders justify their deceitfulness as a normal/right way of live as not everyone is accepting of them.

>only when they finally trapped someone do they consider it ....supposedly acceptance.

never change
>>
File: Somik02.jpg (199KB, 898x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Somik02.jpg
199KB, 898x1308px
>>8644015
My point is that trans women can be pretty indistinguishable from the average cis woman
Even attractive cis women have "clockable" features that, if their pics were posted here saying they were trans asking if they passed or not, you would have hoards of people posting about said clockable features saying that they would never pass and are obvious trannies.
I'm mostly posting in response to the retards berating OP for "not realizing he was kissing a manfaced hon".
Normal people aren't very good at clocking trannies.
>>
>>8644040
and what are you? a transgender. unless you actually can give birth (MTF) or make babies (FTM) then you are what your.....supposed per your terms "ASSIGNED BIRTH GENDERS"
>>
>>8643874
>person who is allergic to nuts goes shopping
>he buys cookies thinking they have no nuts in them because nothing was listed on packaging
>he eats them and gets sick
>>
>>8644013
this is what trannies fantasize about happening
>>
>>8644029
>>8644072
If she was a qt, I would've done it in a heartbeat. Been like a love machine, plowing the fields of ecstasy.
>>
>>8644052
I am a woman who is trans. Fertility isn't the decisive factor. I'm legally female and I function socially as female.
>>
>>8644072
If you're not willing to make this happen it's your loss.
>>
>>8644111
what's your birth gender? you people make things complicated
>>
>>8644052
>what is infertility
>>
>>8644027
Nup, just a transwoman who has met a lot of disappointing men.

You said you thought I was a frat bro I'm going to guess that you're cis and thought I was too. If so you probably don't understand what chasers are like and how terrible dating can be for MtF in a conservative area.
>>
>>8644124
I said I'm trans, and that I am female. You figure it out.
>>
>>8641559
because they're an sjw dickwad that want to "be treated like a real woman"

i always let people know i'm trans if there's even a hint of tension. usually people are ok with it when i'm upfront
>>
>>8643895
Remove the hair, make up and body and I definitely can.
>>
>>8643943
>>8643966
If one of the most gorgeous people you've ever seen did this to you, you would let it go. If a literal millionaire did this to you, you would not even give it a second thought. Let's be real here.
Obviously these hypothetical people in question have decent personalities. I'm not implying you would allow someone with a repulsive personality to walk all over you.

It's not a matter of age, it's a matter of being human. The second you start spouting absolutes, especially when attraction or money is involved, you're deluding yourself.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (68KB, 750x753px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
68KB, 750x753px
>>8641624
lmao Carth, you really activate my almonds.
you manage to make me hate you so bad and find you funny and likeable at the same time in the same short post.
>>
File: 1385208252411.jpg (51KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252411.jpg
51KB, 364x717px
>>8643632
>BTW, stay the fuck outta grindr. No one logs into grindr looking for a tranny...
Ummmmm.....well I ummmm, I-i-i-i ummmm ummmm hmmmm.....
Somebody please post that pic of my old Grindr profile LOL :3

>>8643878
>The only alpha guys I have ever found that don't mind someone being trans just want to fuck and leave
Well im not an alpha guy I am a Carth guy, and I dont just want to fuck and leave. I want to fuck and stay for a minute baby girl ..... btw do you have any hot friends that arent as grumpy as you? Kinda lookin rn Tbh :^)

>>8644546
>hate you so bad and find you funny and likeable at the same time
Huh? Why would you hate me faM? Dont hate the player hate the game Tbh.

I honestly believe that this is a troll thread, but I understand why it got so popular and heated it does strike a nerve on both sides of the argument. I can completely understand a man expecting and wanting a cis female and finding out his date is a trans woman to be unreasonably upset, and I do tend to agree that trans persons should self identify on dating sites/apps; but I understand most trans men and women just want to be accepted and seen as their chosen gender without wearing a "pink star" or being otherwise segregated.... its a tough balance to strike.

Be safe out there y'all
>>
>>8643772
>You need to grow out of thinking we are the ones with a problem
are we reading the same thread?
>>
>>8643800
>If he has a problem with being intimate with trans people, it's his responsibility to communicate that

It's your responsibility to state on your profile that you are a transexual. Most of the guys on tinder are straight because gay people have other alternatives for like minded people. And because straight men are the majority of the population it's your job to let them know what you are, not the other way around. When trannies make up the majority then you can think the way you do.
>>
>>8644623
it's just how you opened your post i was like wtf! but the rest was actually funny and made me laugh.

also the whole point of transitioning is to go around in society just like every other man/woman and we have passing threads cuz we care about just blending in and announcing you you're trans to every single person just defeats the purpose.
now of course my opinion here is biased since I'm AMAB female. but i truly think she did good on letting the guy know her deeply on the first date without it having to be around being trans. the kiss is a gray area desu i guess you decide that depending on how well your date is going. when i used to date is throw some subliminal jokes and stuff to see how they reacted and based on that I'd let them know on the spot or later on.
I understand OPs frustration but i don't see how letting him now she's trans is a betrayal, missgendering is not necessary either but he does reserve the right to respectfully leave and she should have respected that too without any name calling.
>>
>>8644623
Sorry Carth but of all the trannies I know in reality, I'm the most attractive and also the nicest. So you're dead out of luck.

Also suck up properly next time.
>>
>>8643632
I'm a tranny and I totally agree with you, this is fucking ridiculous, most men don't want to date a tranny FUCKING DEAL WITH IT instead of trying to force yourself on them by calling them transphobic. How hard is it to put "I'm a tranny" on your dating profile? This is why everyone hates us, entitled fucks.
>>
>"I don't like dicks"
>"reeeeeeeee transphbia reeeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>8641620
Why not tell him she's trans before the first date? They way no ones time is wasted if he's not open to having a trans girlfriend.
>>
>>8645078
Apparently he was open to it because he was attracted to her.
>>
>>8641620
>were a dude once
Please, bih. 1/8 b8, made me reply.
>>
>>8645060
>"I like dickgirl dicks"
>"reeeeeeeee chaser reeeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>8641739
>I'd be justifiably livid
>justifiably
kek
>>
File: 2c525e3fcc0.jpg (173KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
2c525e3fcc0.jpg
173KB, 756x686px
>>8645045
listen here baby

never change
>>
>>8645109
>let me stab this tranny a billion times because I couldn't tell that it was a tranny before I kissed her and this should be legal
T. You
>>
>>8644067
Except you don't get sick or risk dying fro having sex with a tranny. You just damage your own ego, the same way a person who is extremely anti-GMO damaged their ego.

Your example is more comparable to people not disclosing things like AIDs.
>>
>>8644976
So should people just list every aspect of themselves? Even private ones that random people browsing don't need to know? As has been said many times, there are tons of things that could make someone not want to date a person. There's no reason to disclose such information immediately and where anyone can see it.

You are the one with the strict preferences, it is your responsibility to communicate them.
>>
Id of dipped out also and been pissed, trannies always pretending to be females. If thats you then fine but if Im not gay then why not just say you trans

Legit question, ya gotta know dudes aint cool with that so why always risk it?
>>
>>8645134
listing your real gender is not everything. people assume that the person they are talking to is a girl because majority of the population is straight. if you don't want to list it then say it before going out with a person. stop being selfish and making everything about yourself
>>
File: mean diffusivity.jpg (42KB, 295x526px) Image search: [Google]
mean diffusivity.jpg
42KB, 295x526px
>>8641976
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699258/
I hope you realize that in this study, the MtF brain consistently shows more similarities to the male control brain than to the female control brain, pic related.
>>
>>8641559
It's one thing to fuck a random hookup.
It's an entirely different thing to kiss them.
Like ew
>>
>>8645183
Even though that's sadly true, it can still be differentiated and identified as a transgender brain. Where you may have a point is that the levels of intermediacy might vary too much to make a correct diagnosis 100% of the time.
>>
>>8645190
you'll never look, think, etc. what a real biological woman does. get it in your head already.
>>
>>8645195
Facts
>>
>>8645195
I actually do, so I'm not that concerned about the brain scans of older pre-HRT trans women. What I'm saying is not that the brains are exactly the same as cis women's, because clearly they're not, but that they can still be identified as transgender brains compared to male controls.
>>
>>8645134
>So should people just list every aspect of themselves?
This is such a stupid fucking argument. In the context of dating literally everybody cares about your real sex, virtually nobody gives a shit if you're 1/64 Cherokee (and in fact it's more likely that they'll want you to shut up about it but you never do). It's not some HOW COULD I EVER HAVE PREDICTED THAT *THIS* PARTICULAR TRIVIA WOULD MATTER SO MUCH TO HIM???!?!?! situation. You're literally defrauding everyone who contacts you, and you're trying to excuse it because you know you'd get zero dates if you disclose upfront.
>>
>>8645209
No, but plenty of people care about religion, income, race, crime record, medical history, etc. You're outright disingenuous if you deny that.
>>
>>8645230
nice straw man
>>
>>8645190
>Where you may have a point is that the levels of intermediacy might vary too much to make a correct diagnosis 100% of the time.
Nice weaseling. If you actually look at the box plots, means etc of the study you(?) posted the MtF brains are consistently closer to being within the error margin for male brains than to resembling a female brain. (In fact, FtM brains are more differentiated from control female than MtFs are from control male.) Get the fuck out of here with that "levels of intermediacy" shit. Intermediacy between what? Male and more male? What this study really shows is that even when the researchers really want it to (examine their language in the abstract, they're hardly unbiased) they can't reliably identify any transsexual traits on an MRI scan, even a very sophisticated one, and their results (remember, they only have n = 21 for MtF brains) don't even have a large enough sample size for them to be sure that the small general differences they do find aren't just coincidence. There's no indication of any "intermediacy", meaningful or otherwise.

Let's be clear: reading between the lines, these guys were hoping to find specific tracts with significantly anomalous activation closely resembling that of the opposite sex: clear indications, in other words, of a transsexual neurology and where in the brain the gender identity is located. Instead, what they found was that MtF brains are male brains, with at best a minor variance in overall activity. This study proves the opposite of what the poster claimed.
>>
>>8645183
And many other studies have shown the MtF brain to be closer to female than male.

One part of the brain being closer to male than female (but still intermediate) doesn't change that.
>>
>>8645230
None of those is integral to sex, sexuality and dating, though. Your actual sex is.

Look, it's one thing to go along out of courtesy with the beliefs of trannies (like people are always yelling about on this board, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE FROM JUST BEING POLITE WITH PRONOUNS??!?! MUH SUFFERING), and quite another to actually believe your ideas about yourselves aren't horseshit. If you really want people to accept the idea that playing along with how trannies present is a politeness issue, you can't then turn around and act as though your presentation is the literal truth. If you do, they'll eventually just stop playing along on the understanding that they're helping you lie/making your delusions worse.
>>
>>8645233
How is that a strawman? There are many, many people who care deeply about those things in a date and many, many people who don't feel comfortable sharing information like that freely, just like being trans.

It's the exact same shit.
>>
>>8645242
>many other studies
Which? Where? Why weren't those posted instead, then? How do you account for this study blatantly contradicting them? Was their MRI machine broken?

>One part of the brain
Is this a joke? You do realize those are pictures of WHOLE brains, don't you?

Stop clinging to this fantasy. It's not healthy.
>>
>>8645250
>None of those is integral to sex, sexuality and dating, though. Your actual sex is.

Maybe not to sex (except for race) but they very much are integral to dating. If you don't think there aren't millions, if not billions of people who would refuse to date someone of a different religion then you're out of your mind.

And just because one is more integral to sexual activity doesn't change that, there's more to dating than just fucking.

>Look, it's one thing to go along out of courtesy with the beliefs of trannies (like people are always yelling about on this board, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE FROM JUST BEING POLITE WITH PRONOUNS??!?! MUH SUFFERING), and quite another to actually believe your ideas about yourselves aren't horseshit. If you really want people to accept the idea that playing along with how trannies present is a politeness issue, you can't then turn around and act as though your presentation is the literal truth. If you do, they'll eventually just stop playing along on the understanding that they're helping you lie/making your delusions worse.

What are you even trying to say here? I've never claimed pronouns are an issue of politeness.
>>
>>8645251
do you know what straight means? if straight guys liked cock they would be bi or gay
>>
>>8645183
That's still distinctive differences between the typical MtF and typical male brain, just because the MtF bran is close to the male brain than a female brain doesn't change that.
>>
>>8645233
Not really. I'm a cis atheist living in the bible belt, I can absolutely see someone being upset over that.

I'm not telling every goddamn rando I'm atheist though, there better be sum fuk on the table before I have that conversation.
>>
>>8645250
Different anon here. It doesn't matter how much you would prefer to know immediately. No one is obligated to tell you shit on a first date.

>But the kiss!!

Is absolutely the right time to bring up being trans, unless you're the kind of person that asks permission before kissing. And if you're so damn assblasted that you kissed a transwoman, you have no business dating people you don't know.
>>
>>8645285
riley?
>>
>>8645294
Nope, sorry.
>>
File: 2vj8crs064cz.jpg (103KB, 679x542px) Image search: [Google]
2vj8crs064cz.jpg
103KB, 679x542px
>not immediately telling your date you have different genitals than they are probably expecting is "deception of the highest order"

I hope men are okay with specifying their dick size and potential erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation on first dates :)
>>
>>8645308
what would happen if a guy pulled down his pants and had a gaping wound?
>>
File: fine woman.png (325KB, 688x692px) Image search: [Google]
fine woman.png
325KB, 688x692px
>>8645308
When is an appropriate time to bring up my vaginismus?
>>
>>8645318
like, with me? I wouldn't care, I'm bi

>>8645332
>girl undresses
>has an outie
REEE I WAS RAPED
>>
File: 1459567743465.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459567743465.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>8645308
The only comparable argument in the entire thread. Nice job!
>>
>>8645397
How is that comparable? The variance of dick size is like 3-4"... It'd be like getting pissed off your foot long hot dog you ordered is only 10"... Which is a far cry from instead being served steamed clams, when you were expecting a hot dog.

Are trannies really that stupid?
>Hurrr, I might have a cock, but atleast it's a big one! I'm sure that's comfort for the guy who was expecting to see a vagina between my legs!

Let me make this crystal clear: 99.9% of people are not okay with dating a tranny. 100% are not into dating a deceptive tranny. Shame the dude all you want, but I can promise you that he and every other person with morals are more disgusted by your deception and attempts to manipulate him into being ashamed, then his disinterest in dating a shaved guy with a mutilated "vagina". And no thought experiment or mental gymnastics will convince them otherwise. You're literally only convincing to other people who are just as ethically bankrupt as you(read:other trannies)
>>
>>8643398
>Do you steer your conversation into sexuality/gender and then say, "You know I'm not into dating trangender people".
Reminds me of the list of invocations we had in playground games. At the start of forty forty we had something like 5 phrases you had to say otherwise people could do things like hide outside the main play area ("no black magic"), or hide really close to the base ("no slacking off around base").

>>8646056
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>8646056
>You're literally only convincing to other people who are just as ethically bankrupt as you(read:other trannies)
This is the whole truth tb h, this entire thread is just deceptive trannies trying to justify themselves to each other and sensible people trying to talk them down.
>>
>>8641559
>he
So you made out with a guy? Lol gaaayyy
>>
>>8641651
Talking to trannies about *being responsible* is like talking to alcoholics about being sober.
Look at all the whining in this thread that you're being "unfair".
Get good at clocking, learn the facial skeletal tells. You can't rely on them being honest, so don't and avoid them like the plague.
>>
This thread made me transphobic.
>>
>>8646056
>Let me make this crystal clear: 99.9% of people are not okay with dating a tranny.
[citation needed]
>>
>males are perpetuating rape culture and justify deceiving peoplejust to get sexual gratification
what is new?
>>
>>8649172
Or talking to sluts about avoiding rape. Ridiculous entitlement culture. In case you lost faith in humanity reading this thread I'm a tranny and I always tell my partners I'm trans before anything happens.
>>
>tfw autist who doesn't have a clue how to date IRL
>tfw just internet date and put "I'm transgender" on my profile
>tfw this problem doesn't affect me
Normies BTFO
>>
>>8649198
Gay dude here. I thought the gay rights movement really was about marginalized people. Then i got involved in gay straight alliance BS in hgih school.

My take away? Anyone who makes their sexuality a defining issue about them is human garbage.
Lesbians are angry bitter people.
Gays are catty sluts who will play up all the negative stereotypes about them, including the inane BS seen in pop culture.
Trannies are just down-right insane. Just look through this thread. Look at how they gleefully argue that manipulating a person who they know wouldnt be interested in them is okay, to extort attention from them, or to feel shame about not being attracted to them. They acknowledge there is no potential for a relationship, so its less about moving on and being practical with their time(You know, the healthy thing to do. Everyone's only got so many years on this planet) and more about trying to emotionally and socially ruin the person for their sexuality. They make it be known that they cant control how the feel about gender, and then shame the ever-loving-fuck out of people for their sexuality. I mean if you step back and look at it in the macro, you could pretty easily explain it all as transgendered people being one step worse than homophobic people, since a homophobe is a person who is prejudice against sexuality that excludes mixed-gender pairings. Trannies in this thread are not only prejudice to that(assuming your gender matches with their birth-chromosomal sex) but also prejudice against mixed gender pairings(if your gender does not math their chosen sex). Its literally this weird flow-chart where they expect you to accommodate their preferences down half a dozen or so variables, and if you don't match up with all of them(and realistically very few people could) they'll use all their strength to absolutely destroy your life... WHILE ACTING LIKE THEY'RE THE VICTIM!
And Bi's? Honestly Iv never had any serious issue with any... They're cool with me.
>>
>>8649505
>what is new?
The part where they're doing it to other men, t b h

t. lesbian
>>
>>8649763
>Look at how they gleefully argue that manipulating a person who they know wouldnt be interested in them is okay, to extort attention from them, or to feel shame about not being attracted to them. They acknowledge there is no potential for a relationship, so its less about moving on and being practical with their time(You know, the healthy thing to do. Everyone's only got so many years on this planet) and more about trying to emotionally and socially ruin the person for their sexuality. They make it be known that they cant control how the feel about gender, and then shame the ever-loving-fuck out of people for their sexuality.
This is right on target. Thank you.
>>
Yes delicious trans tears, keep being straight and hating them gentlemen, I'm loving every minute of it

Straight men posts are so funny
>>
happened to me before. Trans give great blowjobs. try it.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.