[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how do I off myself? >tfw 6'0 latino boy >hairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Anons, how do I off myself?

>tfw 6'0 latino boy
>hairy ass body
>tfw fucking latino genes fucked me in the ass with being hairy
>tfw bottom
>tfw high pitched voice
>2fem voice
>tfw when people talk about my voice they ask if I am a late bloomer
>tfw 28 and passed puberty already

How do I off myself knowing that'll never find love being the way I am? I am assuming guys don't want a hairy ass dude with very sterotypical gay voice.
>>
>>8640517
Go back?
>>
Just STFU and be a faggot, you idiot
>>
>>8640521
I am trying Anon, I am trying.
>>
>>8640481
Posts a vocaroo clip
>>
>>8640481
Talking about offing yourself over something like that is ridiculous.

I'm a 6'+ MtF with Scandi genetics. Before I started taking care of myself I had thick, course leg hair so bad people could get carpet burn off of me. Now my legs are smooth and practically hair free. The hair that is there is soft as baby hair.

My point is if I OF ALL PEOPLE can make it as a WOMAN then you can make it as a goddamn FAGGOT!

So quit your crying and go buy an epilator tomorrow.
>>
File: 1497738938100.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497738938100.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>8640633
>buy an epilator

I don't have money currently, but what are your reccomendations? Or what do you use? Also I am very suprised this bored is fine with using the word faggot. But o well
>>
>>8640654
Faggot's an endearing term. Also, off-topic but why are VA-11 HALL-A pics used so much on this board?
>>
>>8640654
>bored

Board.
>>
>>8640658
They make good reaction images I guess?
>>
>>8640666
Is the game worth playing then, Satan? It looks neat.
>>
File: 1497617369243.png (1MB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1497617369243.png
1MB, 1200x1706px
>>8640680

It is if you enjoy a good story and characters. They even have cute talking doooogs.
>>
>>8640654
I use a 25 year old episilk epilator. Years ago my mother went to throw it out and I said I'd take it. It works just fine, all the device has to do is grab your hair firmly and tug it out.

Also these things are like $20-$60 price tags, so they aren't that expensive.
>>
>>8640702
>Cute talking dogs
I'm sold, thanks for the rec, cutie.
>>
>>8640481
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>8640850
Haha ecksdee funny trump may may upvotes to the left amirite my fellow pedes???
>>
>>8640481
just shave?
>>
>>8640792
You're welcome. And thanks for the compliment.
>>
File: 1490755410431.png (156KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490755410431.png
156KB, 655x600px
>>8640481
First off, you're assuming wrong.

Second, don't use a gun, they use suicides to pad gun crime "statistics" since suicide is technically illegal. Plus it's a shitty way to go, leaving your family to find your misshapen head after you blow it off. Much better to go with an exit bag, or the ol car in the garage method.

But you're wrong, really. It's probably your neurotic attitude and self loathing that's stopping you from finding love.
>28
Highly doubtful, I'd be hesitant to accept 18 as your real age honestly.
>>
>>8640481
>hairy
>bottom
>fem voice
I'm turned on

>whiny self-conscious and suicidal
I'm turned off

Nothing ruins your chances to find a bf more than having a trainwreck for a personality.
>>
>>8640481
Change your attitude when it comes to these things. Be optimistic that you will be able to find love instead of never receiving it.

Fix yourself if you think you have to. If you do not like your hairy ass body, shave. Look it up, do some work on good methods of removing hair. Some anons already covered that part for you so I am not going over it. If you do not like your voice, try changing it. Look up tutorials or take some classes.

Bottom line, stop fking whining and do something about it. Btw, I am jealous that your 6ft. I used to wish that I was at least 6ft. I got upset when I could not get it and moved on. Well, good luck op.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.