[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If HRT wasn't real. But other methods of feminization from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

If HRT wasn't real. But other methods of feminization from fantasy and fetish material were real and as effective as they claim to be. What would your feminization method of choice be?

>Hard Mode: No "Spirosium Nolactus" magical analogues to real life HRT

>**Nightmare Mode**: No ironic curses or victims of magical traps. It has to be something you explicitly seek out or ask for.
>>
>>8640344
Cybernetics, nanites and cloned body parts. No magic, no HRT, just futuristic body modding until I'm a qt cyborg grill.
>>
File: blushing_fag.jpg (9KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
blushing_fag.jpg
9KB, 285x200px
I'd seek out the 7 dragon balls and ask Shenron to turn me into a real girl but like a cute one
>>
>>8640395
good choice!
>>
>>8640344
Ghost in the Shell style prosthetic body.

3.5 alter self.
>>
>>8640794
Pre- or post-polymorph errata?
>>
>>8640400
So he'd turn you into Freeza?
>>
>>8640344
the gift is the real belonging
>>
>>8640823
The spell straight from the srd.
>>
File: hohoho.png (199KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.png
199KB, 371x400px
>>8640829
I'd probably just end up asking him to turn me into an Arcosian or something at that point.

If you have supernatural means to change your body, why stop at just being a girl?

I'd rather be an absurdly powerful space alien queen. Or a dragon, or something.

>ywn have brutal power-struggle sex with Lord Frieza
>>
>>8640344
I'd seek a permanent Wish to allow a full Reincarnation with my desired sex (female), gender (female), and race (halfling). Then I'd angle to be either a rogue or a mage or a psionicist depending on what ruleset I find the world operates by.
>>
>>8640344
>No ironic curses or victims of magical traps. It has to be something you explicitly seek out or ask for

its interesting that AGP often has a shame component to it
there's so many things like this where it's saying "oh you didn't choose this, don't worry"
>>
>>8641909
Does this mean Julia Serrano is AGP?
>>
>>8641909
Almost as if it were indistinguishable from being trans
>>
>>8641939
lol obviously very
>>
>>8641800
The interesting thing about reincarnation is that it fully changes you physically but leaves your mind entirely intact.

Which rulesets for which classes?
>>
>>8640344
None. Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

Don't trap yourself!
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8640344
just a magical or technological brain/mind swap
>>
>>8643757
>mind
Yah I'm good with my mind being the same, I always liked that little touch to reinc. I used to pair it up with the spell that let you determine random outcomes (sorry, been too many years -- it's in the Tome of Magic, 2nd Edition AD&D, can't remember the name.) to accomplish the same kind of stuff back in the day.
D&D 2nd, Psionicist. D&D 3.5, Mage. Pathfinder, Rogue.
>>
>>8641909
Any sort of male feminization will bring out sociocultural induced feelings of shame in the majority of men. The sissy gets his ass beat at the playground, everyone knows this from grade school on.

My specific fetish is turning CIS men into the opposite gender and inducing gender dysphoria as an intentional theme of the scenario. I like body horror a lot, and gender swaps are a great way to induce that theme, The prouder they were as a man the better. Forcing someone who conquered all they surveyed to relive another entirely different life they never asked for is just the best.
>>
>>8648259
>inducing gender dysphoria as an intentional theme of the scenario
Elaborate.
>>
>>8648463
How else would you realistically react if you were a cis man your entire life from birth and you were forced into a woman's body without your consent?

Effectively, it's "creating" an FtM. Except the FtM used to be just an M in truth.
>>
>>8648525
What makes such a scene particularly hot though? How do you like the gender dysphoria to be?
>>
>>8648557
>What makes such a scene particularly hot though?

I am a sadist who tends far more toward emotional harm then physical harm. I have read many descriptions of gender dysphoria in my time, and I have to say, it seems hard to figure out a way to inflict more emotional damage than what this seems to inflict. For what it's worth, I sympathize with transgender people even though I myself am a monster,

>How do you like the gender dysphoria to be?

Attempting to mutilate genitals tier. I would love forced social transition in such a mindset. Beating feminine mannerisms in, taking your well-heeled broken-eyed girlfriend out to town and force her into situations where her new sex becomes impossible to ignore. Less on the physical intimacy, more on finer societal aspects of being a woman.
>>
SCP-113
>>
>>8648613
I'd like to chat.

>For what it's worth, I sympathize with transgender people
You're not trans yourself?
>>
>>8640344
Clear up nightmare mode for me. What if there's a witch/sorcerres/etc that needs to have children, but *she* has been cursed to be unable to carry any, and so she needs a vessel to impregnate, so you may volunteer or not, and the magically facilitated pregnancy drags the rest of the body further and further into sync with the due state of a uterus?
>>
>>8640344
Custom bone reshaping? Perhaps including making the ribs protrude in a manner similar to breasts?
>>
>>8640395
This desu.

Easy mode would just be magic that mindbreaks me to also forget I started as a dude and turns me cis female desu
>>
>>8640344
ETERNAL FUCKING YOUTH!

Rejuvenation, perhaps even taken further than keeping you "young enough". Maybe make your legs and hips grow as in puberty, persistantly. Maybe make your torso and arms shrink to teenage levels?
>>
File: images(25).jpg (36KB, 452x678px) Image search: [Google]
images(25).jpg
36KB, 452x678px
>>8648673
so like a boob carapace
>>
File: does someone need a detective...jpg (95KB, 335x425px) Image search: [Google]
does someone need a detective...jpg
95KB, 335x425px
>>8640344
Clear up the no HRT analogues bit.

Does the Jesus Castro method count as HRT? As it would happen to entail an ovary transplant.
>>
>>8648682
Not really, more on the inside. It wouldn't have to be just bone and extra lung even less so, that probably wouldn't work well.
>>
>>8640344
Wake up in a woman's body. Even a ham beast would do. Can always lose the weight but i will never have ovaries....
>>
>>8648613
so basically you're at the "Jerks off to forced-fem erotica but still pretends they don't self-insert as the victim" stage?

>>8648668
You have to explicitly want to be a girl and take steps to be a girl to pass Nightmare Mode.

>>8648697
>Clear up the no HRT analogues bit.
nothing that just works like HRT does in real life.

>Does the Jesus Castro method count as HRT? As it would happen to entail an ovary transplant.
wut?
>>
>>8648656
snakebitten#2811 if you have discord.

>You're not trans yourself?

I wouldn't need to read descriptions if I had the first hand account. Whether the hearsay be true and everyone involved in this scene becomes trans over time, I am not wise enough to say. The true machinations of the human brain are far beyond a meager peasant as myself.

I will say one thing, however. I love playing with fire. Ever since I was a wee lad, I burned off boxes of matches just watching that flicker burn down to the wood. I learned then that if you play with fire often enough you should expect to get burned. I would not be surprised if I 'got burned', but if I fall down the abyss and end up pretty because of it such is life.
>>
>>8648753
The Jesus Castro method. As in, relating to Jesus Pedro Castro. Which is, a gonad transplant. Which would have gender adjusting effects through hormones, but on the other hand, it would NOT be pills or injections.
>>
>>8648809
well I guess it's not real and counts. But also anyone looking for technicalities in thought experiments like this is always full of shit.
>>
>>8648809
>Jesus Pedro Castro

Literally who
>>
>>8648773
I don't have discord.
>>
>>8648613
You would love the Spanish movie la piel que habito
>>
>>8649734
Other than getting tortured and raped...i was kinda envious.
>>
>>8640344
Go on a long, hard, and manly pilgrimage to the fabled city of Anor Londo, slaying many difficult, barefoot, and oddly sexualized abominations and beseech the good king Lord Gwyn to use his powers of the first flame to... wait this won't work.
Hmm.. maybe I could ask the Narrator to write me as a girl in his script and change my name to Stacey.
>>
>>8648819
This guy running the police force on another planet with just a tiny amount of livable space.
>>8648818
Well, tough luck, bringing up alternatives to HRT collides you with another thought experiment that has gobs and gobs of technicalities neatly tied together.

And those thought experiments may involve greatly facilitated transplants, leading to organ banks overseen by guys like Jesus Castro.
>>
>>8651104
Congratulations you've won this clearly competitive thread.
>>
File: wrong lex luthor.jpg (22KB, 639x266px) Image search: [Google]
wrong lex luthor.jpg
22KB, 639x266px
>>8651739
What are you talking about? I've merely echoed an alternative medical paradigm. I would only have won if I concocted an original feminization principle.

Which I could actually do, if I had the motivation/focus to express myself, but for the conceivable future, I don't.
>>
>>8641800
Isn't a wish supposed to have nasty consequences? Sounds really damn costly, what if you just had a limited wish?
>>
>>8655279
Depends on the edition, GM and how it's cast.
>>
Brain transplant.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.