[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid of telling my best friend I'm gay because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: B80MdizCEAA6-5d.jpg (39KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
B80MdizCEAA6-5d.jpg
39KB, 600x590px
I'm afraid of telling my best friend I'm gay because we did things too intimate like sleepovers, tickling..
Now if I tell him he may think I like him, he's actually cute but I don't want him more than a friend. He actually has a gf and I wish the best for them
Did I make a mess? Can it be fixed?
>>
>>8639864
How long ago was it? Should be fine. Me and my best friend when I was young would dryhump. He's straight and married these days, I'm openly gay. He knows and we're still good friends. Never discussed what we used to do.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_100841.jpg (28KB, 345x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_100841.jpg
28KB, 345x375px
>>8639868
>how long ago
Yesterday.
>>
>>8639864
>Did I make a mess?
No.

>I'm afraid of telling my best friend I'm gay
You don't have to tell him in the first place. Unless you have a boyfriend and you want to introduce him to your best friend, you don't have to tell him you're gay.
>>
>>8639882
>Yesterday
Quality meme. Underage or he is a fruitbat too, option 1 is the realistic one though
>>
>>8639864
I've got a friend like that aswell.
Told him and now he's only touchy feely with anyone but me x.x
We're still very good friends tho' and I don't regret telling him.
Enjoy it while it lasts and if your head tells you to tell him, do so
>>
>>8639881
sleepovers and so on are not just an underage thing.
Some of my 'straight' friends do these at ages 22 and above
>>
Do you always feel the need to tell people your sexuality when they haven't asked??

You should just flaunt it by becoming trans or wearing a dildo suit instead for that attention
>>
>>8639906
option 3 I'm an idiot

>>8639925
Never told anyone yet
>>
>>8639933
Why are you tickle fighting your friend and havingba sleepover if you're over 18. That is laughable. If true he wants your d.
>>
>>8639882
You should tickle and tease him until you two are cuddling and see if you can get him to make a move on you. Fuck that bitch he's dating, he's better off with a cute gay boy.
>>
You don't have to tell him...
>>
>>8640214
This
>>
>have straight friend
>has know I'm gay and think he's hot since we first met
>gets drunk and cuddles with me whenever we hang out

Feels good to have straight friends who legitimately have no hangups over sexuality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.