[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fuck a married 29 y.o. man on a regular basis in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: 1479137393244.jpg (234KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1479137393244.jpg
234KB, 1280x1256px
>be me
>fuck a married 29 y.o. man on a regular basis in his family's house when his wife and kids are away
>he gets jealous and buttmad when you flirt on other guys and men on the internet

Why are bottoms such possessive bitches?
>>
>>8639845
How about don't fuck married guys?
>>
>>8639845
kinda hot
post more about your relationship with him
>>
>>8640006
Homewreckers are blameless tbqh. They're not the ones choosing to cheat.
>>
>>8640390
Not necessarily true. I'm a married guy and plenty of guys have told me they won't fool around with a married guy.
>>
>>8640390
you are still choosing to be an asshole though

>durr I see fire, better pour gasoline on it
>>
>>8640416
Not wanting to stick your dick in drama is understandable.

>>8640454
Eh. Depends on the circumstance. If you know both parties? Sure. If some married dude messages me on Grindr, is hot, and wants to fuck, I'm not thinking twice except for the aforementioned potential for drama.

How are you an asshole for letting someone who wants to get off get off with you?
>>
>bottom
>married with kids

is this the so-called evolved biscum
>>
File: why-u-salty-though.jpg (32KB, 597x662px) Image search: [Google]
why-u-salty-though.jpg
32KB, 597x662px
>>8640006
Biscums are only good for flings.
>>
>>8639845
Married with kids at 29?
Inbred with no aspiration.
Trash
>>
>>8640556
Most biscum I've encountered are ravenous bottoms.
>>
>>8640586
Which makes sense because most tend to get married to women exert any ounce of dom they have there due to social pressure but spend majority of their time craving cock.
>>
>>8640586
I'm biscum
I'm ravenous bottom.

I just want a change of pace after topping girls I guess. I enjoy topping guys too but not as much as getting fucked.

Anyways anyone who facilitates cheating is free of blame. The person who is married or otherwise has a partner is a piece of shit. I don't understand why in all the movies the cheated party wants to beat up their not partner. For all they know the whore they are with could be single.
>>
>>8640306
>post more about your relationship with him
What do you want to know?
Sometimes, when I fuck his ass, the wife calls him and he has to speak to her with my Willy inside his hole. O_O
He says he's been running, that's why he's suffocating XDD
>>
>>8640928
I wanna know everything.
Maybe a romantic greentext story about how you met and how you fucked him for the first time. Something I can fap to.
>>
>>8640954
Not that OP, but my story (also posted elsewhere... my pasta):

>looking through craigslist mostly cuz curious
>see a "coming to town" ad from guy
>says he'll be in town for an education conference
>he's a superintendent of schools in neighboring state
>chat back and forth for a month about general shit
>agree to meet when he's in town
>told him I was an accountant and he asked if I'd show up in a suit and tie since he likes that look
>day comes, suit and tie and sit in his hotel lobby waiting for him
>right on time he walks over to me an introduces himself
>Tom Selleck look-alike. bushy moustache, built, bear (as in gay man, not animal)
>chat for a minute and then he asks me to come up to his room
>get up there and he has a bottle of wine chilling in ice
>we have a glass and he suggests we strip down and get on the bed
>I watch as he undresses. an almost perfect body. strong, chiseled. hairy
>and a thick cock about 6"
>I lay back and he hovers over me as we make out
>I run my hands over his body. probably the best body I have ever seen/felt
>passionate kisses. my hands slip down and caress his cock, which is now rock hard
>he moves up so his cock is in front of my face and he feeds it to me
>gently slides it in and out of my mouth. he's so think I need to be careful with my teeth
>about 45 minutes of this and he tells me he wants to fuck me
>tell him I'm not sure I can take his cock
>he says he'll go slow
>first he rims me
>then fingers me with spit and then lube
>works on my ass for about 15 minutes. not hurrying
>puts on a condom, lays on my back and starts pushing in
>surprised how easily he slid in. all that prep worked really helped
>starts fucking me
>his mouth is kissing my neck and ears
>he takes my hands and puts them over my head
>gets me up on my hands and knees and re-enters me

cont...
>>
>>8641523
>starts fucking me hard
>my hands are tearing at the sheets and I'm grunting with every thrust
>the sound of his body slapping up against my ass is a real turn-on
>so is the feeling of his balls bouncing off my taint
>fucks me for about 15 minutes, stopping twice for more lube
>finally tenses up, pushes me prone on the bed and lets out a long groan as he cums
>lay there for a minute and then rolls off me
>we both lay there another minute until I move closer to him, slip his condom off and start cleaning his cock with my mouth
>masturbate as I continue sucking him until I cum
>about 30 minutes later the phone rings and wakes us up
>it's his wife asking how his day was
>literally tells her he loves her as I lick his cock

kept in touch with him but he never came back to town. both of us said it was the best sex we've ever had
>>
>>8641523
>>8641534
Jesus, this story is so lame, boring and shitty
>>
>>8641598
Thanks.
>>
>>8639845
>Married man

>married to a woman

>has a family

>is buttmad that a gay guy isn't flirting with him

I think lots of straight guys don't want to admit it, but they secretly like the attention gay guys want to give them. I mean, they don't like it when you grab their ass unprovoked or catcall (dogcall?) them on the street, "shake it sista!" but they like being thought of as desirable and attractive.
>>
>>8641897
I've met a couple of straight guys like that. Attention whores come in every sexual orientation. None of them actually did anything with another man though, as far as I know
>>
>>8640390
you're still scum
>>
>>8641523
>>Tom Selleck look-alike. bushy moustache, built, bear
Rock hard already.
>>8641534
>>it's his wife asking how his day was
>>literally tells her he loves her as I lick his cock
I don't know why, but men cheating on their wives with other men is a huge turn on for me.
>>
>>8641598
At least it reads like something that could possibly have actually happened.
>>
>>8640954
>be me
>be a closeted gay virgin
>have no courage to meet fags IRL cause these annoying whores and the whole gay "culture" scare me
>talk to guys online
>meet this handsome bi guy on a dating site
>6'2 ft hunk
>has never been with a guy, just uses dildo
>we start talking every day
>he's now my best friend
>I share all my problems with him
>he is the most supportive person I've ever met
>he tells me how he thinks of me while drilling his ass
>that's hot, my boy
>so I decide I want to meet him IRL after several weeks of texting
>his wife and kids are at her parents in another town, so we can spend a weekend together
>meet at a Japanese restaurant
>he creeps from behind and closes my eyes with his hands
>wow, he's even more handsome than his photos
>we talk the whole evening
>then go for a walk at the embankment
>he invites me to his home
>I agree and we go there in his car
>>
>>8642838
keep going....
>>
>>8640390
Not at all. If you don't know, that's fine, but knowingly sleeping with a married man or women is a scumfuck thing to do.
Anyone who does this is garbage, and if the children turn into hoodlums because of their broken family, I hope this ass pirate is the first person they fucking mug and/or assault.
>>
>>8642838
>his wife and kids are at her parents in another town
I love it when faggots fall for this.
I use it all the time and I'm not even married.
They get so desperate and hungry thinking I'm straight that they let me fuck them without a rubber.
>>
>>8643060
Nothing in this post is an argument as to why you're a bad person if you sleep with someone you know is married.

What someone does with their spouses is their business.
>>
>>8643079
Get over yourself. It's not hard to find bottoms looking for bare dick regardless of the story.
>>
>>8643493
Where do you find bottoms looking for bare dick?
>>
>>8640006
>implying cucked women do anything rash

It's cucked men who go ratshit
>>
>>8643522
fucking everywhere. grindr, scruff, craigslist, this new generation is even further detached from the AIDS epidemic and the mentality of "HIV isn't a death sentence anymore, its perfectly manageable" has been around for a while now. this along with an even more powerful feeling of invincibility in these millenials, and these kids don't understand the dangers of unprotected sex. oh and then mr. 18 years old gets on PrEP? they're never gonna wear a condom again. even after they get herpes or genital warts or syphilis or gonorrhea and pass it on to the next person they don't use a condom with. so yeah, lil twinkies who are as stupid as they've ever been are everywhere. have fun with them
>>
>>8643569
Okay, I'll wear a fucking rubber, jesus christ...
>>
>>8643563
I'm not saying there's consequences, just might as well not be a shitty cheat-enabler
>>
>>8643569
I'm glad there are still some sane people out there. The people you described in your post are the reason why I keep shutting myself in.
>>
>>8645046
No, you do that because of your own problems.
>>
>>8643486
>What someone does with their spouses is their business.
I agree to an extent. I've met up with maybe 4-5 guys who were out to their wives as gay or bi. Met or talked to their wives as part of the arrangement where she allowed her husband to play with another guy.

Of course the majority of guys aren't out to their wives but the reasons they are looking for men to play with run the gamut from no sex at home to a need for m2m sex on top of the m2f sex they get at home.
>>
>>8645067
My problem is not wanting to get infected with a deadly disease.
>>
>>8645204
So use a condom or don't have anal sex at all. Do you cut off all social interactions for fear of getting pneumonia?
>>
>>8639845

....why would you want to fuck a guy anyway?
>>
>>8645260
Pssst...
Because they are a homosexual.
>>
>tfw fucking a married guy in the ass
>say "yeah cant do this huh?" without thinking
>he gets mad
;-;
>>
>>8642838
>when at home, I'm really nervous cause he's going to be my first guy
>he says I should relax and starts massaging my neck
>it feels so good and I get very horny
>I close my eyes and moan
>he says he should shower and goes to the bath
>goes back 30 minutes after wearing only a towel around his hips
>his body is gorgeous, a literal Adonis
>approaches me and gets me rid from my clothes
>we both are really aroused
>lie down on the bed
>my heart is beating like a drum
>he hugs me and starts kissing
>we do petting and frotting
>rub our cocks against each other
>I see diamonds, so horny that can cum at any moment
>my cock shivers with excitement, we are both wet with precum
>>
>>8643582
>blowjob with a rubber
>>
>>8645699
KEK
>>
>>8640544
>How are you an asshole for letting someone who wants to get off get off with you?
Because you have no consideration for the wife and kids, and how it'll affect them.
Yes the other person is more guilty than you are, but unless you were unaware that the person was married, you are not blameless.
>inb4 "he'll just cheat with someone else"
Stealing something and saying "it was going to be stolen anyway" still makes you a thief.

Your actions have consequences, and if you think that getting off is worth ruining a man or woman's marriage and family, and causing him/her emotional distress, you are a piece of shit.
Why am I not surprised that faggots are complete narcissistic sociopaths?
>>
>>8640928

That's hot. On a scale of 1-10, how submissive is he?
>>
>>8649518
>if you think that getting off is worth ruining a man or woman's marriage and family, and causing him/her emotional distress, you are a piece of shit
Excuse me, but how does having sex with somene ruin a man or woman's marriage and family?
>>
>>8640584
are white western men so cucked that having kids at 29 is something unthinkable
>>
>>8650962
It's the sign of failure, as noted by you advocating in favor of such but you're just a shitposter online.
>>
>>8649518
Kek, okay buddy. You telling me I should feel bad about doing it doesn't make me feel bad about fucking a married man here and there.
>>
>>8648995
i-is this bad?
>>
>>8649550
I can't say. Sometimes he's a submissive buttslut, sometimes a power bottom.
>>
>>8652049
Almost nobody but people unnecessarily paranoid wear condoms for blowjobs.
>>
>>8652616
What's the difference?
>>
>>8654350
Powerbottoms are dominant bottoms, buttsluts are submissive bottoms.
>>
>>8656269
>buttsluts are submissive bottoms
Buttsluts are actually bottoms who get fucked by anyone, maybe 2 or more men at the same time. Submissiveness is optional.
>>
>>8656311
2 men? At one time? Horrific
>>
>>8656269

>dominant bottom

You can's get fucked by another dude and consider yourself a dom.
>>
>>8656635
Oh, how wrong you are. They are rare, but they exist. I have experience.
>>
>>8656674

Being fucked by another man is the epitome of submissiveness, not that there is anything necessarily wrong with that desu.
>>
>>8656635
>>8656683
What if I lie on my back and he lies on top of me fucking my cock?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.