[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trannies delude themselves into thinking their boyfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: some cunt.jpg (125KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
some cunt.jpg
125KB, 840x1120px
Why do trannies delude themselves into thinking their boyfriends aren't chasers? I don't understand it. Do you have a dick? Does your boyfriend know about it? If you answered yes to both questions, then he's obviously a chaser, since he prefers to date YOU, a literal biological male with a penis, instead of a real genetic female with a real vagina.
Furthermore, I don't even understand why so many trannies get butthurt when someone likes them specifically for being trans. Instead they like to LARP a fantasy scenario where they are a biological woman, even though they're obviously not. Delusion at its finest.
>>
WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE LOL
>>
File: lol.png (66KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
66KB, 400x424px
>>8639758
>LOL
>>
>>8639761
Well why do you care?
>>
>>8639757
If they weren't LARPing they wouldn't be trans in the first place, so...
>>
I think you can be attracted to a girl with a dick along with cis women or boys. It doesn't mean your a fetoshist all the time. If that were the only thin you liked probably yea because how many trans girls are there out there compared to vis boys or girls
>>
Let the Mental Gymnastic Olympics commence!
>>
>>8641114
No you cannot. If you're attracted to a "girl" with a dick over a real woman without it, you're a chaser. You're not a straight man.
>>
>>8641127
I didn't say it made you straight. If you're bi to any degree I could see liking a trans girl
>>
>>8641127
attraction is complicated
>>
>>8641127
That's not what chaser means.
>>
>>8641206
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tranny_chaser
>>
>>8641383
>Someone with a fetishistic attraction to pre-operative or non-operative transgender or transsexual people.
>>
>>8639757
This is what stealth is for.
>>
>>8639757
is he technically a chaser if i stole him from a cis bitch to spite her
>>
>>8639757
What if I am attracted to anyone regardless of gender identity? Does that make me a chaser, or just a slut?
>>
>>8639757
>Just admit that I'm the best you can do and give in
This is the "Nice Guy" posting of /tttt/
>>
>>8641451

How is an attraction to trannies anything but a fetish? How do you even define a type of attraction outside of a traditional biological (which doesn't exist in this case?). By definition, it's a fetish
>>
>>8641971
In a technical sense, 'traditional attraction' isn't, either. It's just a bunch of electro-chemical reactions. You aren't actually attracted to a woman or her vagina (or man/penis), but rather to the sensation of that sweet, sweet electro-chemical reaction.

But try to point that out and call 'attraction' itself fetishistic and watch the cissies pour out of the woodwork to defend 'normality'.
>>
>>8641876
It makes you a fucking liar, because you're not. You're disgusted by someone or something based purely on their appearance/proclivities/orientation. No one is accepting of every-goddamn-one.

And that's okay. You don't have to be. As long as you're not actively preventing someone whom you disagree with from pursuing their goals, you are 100% allowed not to like them. But please, stop pretending. It's disingenuous at best, and incredibly damaging at worst.
>>
>>8642030
What I should have said was that gender identity isn't a factor that really pushes me away from someone. Or is that still wrong? I don't know what the fuck you mean.
>>
>>8642059

sounds like you might be bisexual
>>
>>8641127
It's not being attracted to a trans girl "over" a cisgirl, that's not how dating works.
>>
>>8642063
To tell you the truth I have no clue what the hell I am. Growing up in the depths of the Bible Belt hasn't really given me a chance to learn, and if I did I'd lose everything.
>>
>>8639757
Because they cannot enter the US military =)
>>
>>8641451
Yes and?
>>
>>8641940
>This is the "Nice Guy" posting of /tttt/
You mean chasers? We aren't nice guys at all. We abuse our girlfriends and treat them like shit and the best thing about it is they not only tolerate it, they actually like it. It's the submissive nature of the tranny that will always give in.
>>
>>8639757
Chasers are the only ones who would be with a trannies. If you're a dude and you fuck transwomen, you're not straight.
>>
>>8642249
and greeks and arabs fuck(ed) little boys and they're considered straight. who cares really, it's all just words and what's considered taboo in the culture.
>>
>>8642072
Hey, bud, I get that. I'm just about the same way, I just go with bisexual because I don't care about biological sex or Gender Identity. If you look good, you look good.
>>
>>8639757
My boyfriend doesn't prefer that I'm trans, he just doesn't really care that I am. If he did revel in the fact that I have a cock then I wouldn't be with him because I don't like it and plan on getting it removed anyways, and because I don't want to be with some confused faggot that might end up seeing me as a guy anyhow. It is possible to like someone despite what body parts they have, you know.
>>
>>8642606
Who considers them straight? Other boy fuckers?
>>
>>8642798

enjoy your gaping wound which will always be fighting your body to close shut for your entire life.
>>
>>8642811
That's not how it works, retard. It's not a wound that's trying to heal shut, the walls of the neo vagina have been lined with skin, which actually heals pretty fast. You dilate because of the muscles, which can tighten and in the process lose depth. You only have to dilate frequently in the beginning, after some time having intercourse once a week is enough.
>>
>>8643177
Shhh, let the /pol/ wallow in his misconceptions, its better off for him this way. The rabbit hole is deep, and this is barely entry level and look at his reaction.
>>
>>8639757
My boy doesn't want my dick. Women have hurt him too much so he distrusts them (at least my running theory)

He's taking me to dinner to meet his mom in two weeks. I'm a nervous wreck
>>
File: 1446173676069.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446173676069.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Being a girl with a dick is just a feature of some people, just like being a girl with dark skin, or a girl with tattoos, or a girl with blindness, or a girl with depression. All of those features get fetishized, but does that mean any man who dates a girl with one of those features is a fetishist? Does every person who dates girls with small breasts have a fetish for small breasts? Of course not. Therefore, trans women are a fetish for many men, not ever man who dates a trans woman is automatically a fetishist.

In contrast to what you may believe, people can love each other regardless of or even despite certain features.
>>
>>8642798
This, I wouldn't want to be with a gay boy. I wouldn't like the idea that he likes me for any masculine features.
I want a "straight" boy who thinks I look fem and sexy.

(Plus gays are just tougher to put up with whether they be flambos or closeted)
>>
>>8641170

It's really not.

No completely straight guy would be comfortable with fucking someone who has a dick. They'd have to be at least incidentally bisexual for them to even consider it.

This mythical ""straight"" guy who'll go out with you despite the penis just because you're such an amazing person quite literally does not exist.
>>
>>8643264
So you admit you're not a woman?
>>
>>8643283
But trannies hate men that like their dick. They call them chasers.
>>
>>8643395
Why are chasers so obsessed with trying to get trannies to admit they're half breeds? It's like going up to an autist and askign ARE YOU AUTISTIC? EXCUSE ME MISTER, ARE YOU ARE AUTISTIC? ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE AUTISTIC? YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUTISTIC RIGHT!

Yes, thank you for reminding the mentally ill they are ill again. We couldn't have done it without you.
>>
>>8643395

What >>8643427 said

Like for real, it's not like it's a secret that there's something wrong with us. Ignoring it won't make it go away, but bringing it up at every opportunity is just counter-productive.

We all want the same things, someone to bring home to the folks, settle down so we don't die alone. Gotta weed through all the quirks until you find one who won't drive you to suicide.
>>
>>8643427
Because 'admitting' is literally child-tier Persuasion and, as such, is about the only one people with child-tier intellects default to. You see that one in politics constantly, and every person acts like everyone else doesn't know exactly what it's for. It's cute, in a stultifying sort of way.
>>
>>8643457
Ah, you're just a wannabe Machiavellian. Got it.
>>
>>8643427
>>8643454
It's just classic negging tactics.

They say shit like "you're not a real woman" and "no straight man will ever date you" to undermine your self-esteem. But then they come along and say "but you know, I don't mind that you're trans....". It's a classic pick up artist tactic and general dickishness.
>>
>>8643510
No, negging is cheeky, not nasty.
>>
>>8643510
Protip. Ciswomen hate negging, and transpeople hate em too. You are basically admitting you are such a sack of shit that you can't get a date without trying some cheesy mental manipulation scheme to con your way into someone's pants.
>>
>>8643360
>Love isn't a thing. You guys are all just losers.
>>
As a bisexual i dont care if she was a he before meds. Male/female mix is really hot. Just hope shes not too crazy.
>>
>>8639757
why not just call them gay like we have been for many years? why need to invent new words like chasers?

doesn't matter if one acts and dresses like a girl. if both persons have dick and they are having sex they are both gay
>>
>>8643510
>tfw chaser and believe these things
>would not use these as negs, especially not so bluntly

>>8643666
Some autists dont understand the difference
>>
I'm a guy who has had several girlfriends, and I would definitely date a trans girl, if we're just talking about being attracted to her physically.

However, that is because I'm bi. Or at least somewhat bi, because I'm sexually attracted to dicks, as well as everything women offer.

And a trans girl could technically be the "best of both worlds" sexually and mentally, but I would not date a trans girl realistically due to a couple reasons: One being that it is uncommon (or atypical?) for a trans girl to embrace her penis, since most are more interested in having a vagina, which means I would sooner just date a female because of the next reason - trans girls often have numerous and varied psychological issues to deal with, like extreme insecurity, extreme narcissism, severe social anxiety, paranoia, jealousy, etc., to a degree that it's easier to just find a chill female.

If I met a girl who was into some of the things I am, was cool and took most things in stride, was reasonably attractive, and turned out to be trans and just owning it, I would not hesitate to go for a long-term relationship if things went smoothly.
>>
>>8645030
No one cares what you want, bislut.
>>
Real vaginas bleed all over the place.
Dirty fucking cunts, making me have to wash my sheets outside of the schedule. You can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>8643399
>Waaaaaaahhh trannies call me a chaser but any man who dates them is a chaser because they're not reel wimminz!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.