[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay friend is boring af and will likely lose more relationshipso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So a gay friend is cute as heck but one of his ex told me he ended the relationship because he was very two dimensional, and I think you should point out the worst defects of a person so they can correct them and get more friends and relationships and that but this one is hard because the problem is the person itself.

What can be done to help my friend? should I tell him that he is boring af? I mean, where would he go from there if I told him he was, "just fix your personality and be into interesting stuff and change how you are haha" or I don't tell him nothing and just let him fail.

Doesn't help that gay relationships are a rare occurrence

Help
>>
Dealing with the same problem except I'm a tranny.
>>
>>8639403
poor soul
>>
>>8639436
Y'know, at the end of the day, it's probably not him specifically, but more of a lack of chemistry that makes him come off pretty dull to me. Maybe it's the same for your pal?
>>
>>8639880
Well, why is he boring to you? What does he do for fun? Is he good to talk to?
>>
>>8639403
geee I dunno if its possible to change unless person themselves want to change
maybe they are just introvert autist and you wont do much about that
some people are open to new things and need more to entrain their brain, others prefer to stick to the same all the time
>>
>>8639909
He is great, kind, caring, super sweet, common interests and lifestyles, etc. Everything checks out on paper, but that spark just ain't there you know? That spark that makes you talk to a person for hours on end without even realizing it. Just happens sometimes I guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.