[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my fucking god why are trannies allowed on this board. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1500763222771s.jpg (4KB, 135x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500763222771s.jpg
4KB, 135x250px
Oh my fucking god why are trannies allowed on this board.

I can't discuss being gay or bi or whatever at all without hoards of self-proffessed traps saying that I'm secretly "agp" or some other made up acronym.

Why the fuck did this only become a problem recently? I had never even fucking met a "trans" person at all until like two years ago, now they silence anything at all on this board that isn't about them and their fucking meme fetish.
>>
How gay are you though? Would you fuck a muscled hairy man asshole?
>>
You probably are AGP though, OP

I'd consider talking to your GP about it and at the very least starting HRT while you figure the rest of it out, better to start now and be able to come off it if you're wrong than to realize later and start late.

Realistically you should probably transition.
>>
>>8639025
I doubt you are TruGay, kid. Probably just one of those fake gay straight boys who just can't get a girlfriend, lol.
>>
>>8639025
bugs.. lay off the carrots
>>
>>8639025
>I can't discuss
Yes. Exactly.

Now stop making excuses for it.
>>
nobody gives a fuck if you are bi, you are the normiest of sexualities
even in the third world islamic countries nobody gives a fuck if you stick your dick into mens poopers and womens vaginas

gays and lesbians are normies who just need marriage rights and third world recognition and safety

trannies, everyone hates trannies
this thread is a testament to it, which is why we make up the majority of the population here
>>
>>8639025
AGP isn't real. This is literally just /pol/tards trying to stir up chaos and confuse people on /lgbt/ into taking hormones so that they'll get depressed and kill themselves.
>>
>>8639459
>spreading the AGP isn't trans lie
>>
>>8639025
this board is no longer lgbt and you are not welcome here.
Now get out
>>
You think you're fed up with it anon, trust me when I say most of the trannies here are even more sick of it than you are. I had vaguely heard of the AGP/HSTS theory before I came to this board, but dismissed it because it struck me as obvious nonsense. The sheer degree to which people are obsessed with it here is mind-boggling; outside of this board, literally NO ONE buys this shit. I checked out the Twitter feed of the guy who dreamt it up, and he's posting studies that are years out of date and have already been repudiated by more recent studies. He doesn't care that the most recent literature debunks his AGP/HSTS crap, and neither do any of his insane followers.

How the fuck it got to be such a widespread pet cancer on this board, I don't know.
>>
>>8641297
bitter HSTS hon detected
>>
>>8642899
>HSTS
>hon
does not computer
>>
>>8641297
4chan is basically where ancient pet theories from obscure bumfucks get resurrected because the more esoteric the "knowledge" the more Kek smiles upon it!!

Thus, these cretins make it a point to take very old, very obscure "theories" and try desperately to field them as a form of devil's advocate (they will never admit this part though). Double points if someone is stupid enough to fall for theosophy or Lysenkoism.
>>
>>8642904
most HSTS came out in their 40s, you bit the 4chan meme that told you HSTS is guaranteed early trans
>>
>>8642899
More likely AGP in denial.
>>
>>8639025
You know you can hide posts and even whole threads, right?
>>
>>8642916
>most HSTS came out in their 40s
[citation needed]
>>
>>8642899
FtM, idiot. You're so absorbed in the theory that, like Blanchard, you forget trans guys even fucking exist. But this "it's a fetish for being a woman, lel" shit reflects on us too, you know.

>>8642907
Yeah, there's definitely a strong strain of "they're hiding the truth from you" on this site. Which...you know...is true, but you're walking right off a cliff to therefore decide that literally every mainstream idea is part of a conspiracy to hide the truth. Sometimes, a mainstream idea is mainstream because there's just more fucking evidence for it.
>>
>>8643051
We don't forget FtMs exist, you just have less obvious motive for being Blanchard deniers.

>But this "it's a fetish for being a woman, lel" shit reflects on us too, you know.
???
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.