[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this might seem like bait but seriously is there any way to cure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6661.jpg (61KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6661.jpg
61KB, 576x472px
this might seem like bait but seriously is there any way to cure gayness? in the last couple years i've realized that i'm somewhat bisexual. i find male-male penetration disgusting but i get turned on by attractive guys and dick. when i'm in public showers its really hard for me to not sneak a peak and recently i was caught doing this. i was called a faggot and nearly beat up. is there a way to stop this or should i embrace it? i don't feel like i would get along with other bi and gay men because i don't like gay penetration. i feel like an outcast
>>
>>8638738
No. You can just avoid it an hope it goes away, it can happen. But you can't do anything directly.
>>
>>8638738
Yes. Meditation, nofap, exercise, a good diet, making friends and being in relationships with (cis) women will cure this. Just live a normal, healthy life.

Don't listen to anyone here who says it's not possible to become straight. Gay men are always talking about "converting" straight men. Trans women tell you that you're bigoted for not wanting to sleep with them. LGBTQ weaponizes sexuality against cis and heterosexual people for political and perverted reasons.
>>
>>8638759
>being healthy will change your tastes in bed
lol
>>
>>8638759
>being in relationships with (cis) women will cure this

I wish

t. married guy
>>
>>8638759
[citation needed]. Crawl back to your hole.

>>8638738
A better bet would be to cure your repressed homophobia. It's actually possible, whereas the other pretty much isn't. There may be a few choice individuals who could pull it off as there are always outliers, but typically speaking, no it's not possible.
>>
File: 1500829351420.jpg (39KB, 665x503px) Image search: [Google]
1500829351420.jpg
39KB, 665x503px
>>8638759
And this is how yet another "you can choose to not be gay" biscum that cheats on his wife on the local bathhouse is born.
>>
>>8638738
Unless you have always liked the opposite sex and recently only begun liking the same sex, mostly out of boredom, then no.
So unless it is a fetish, no.

>>8638759
lmao I meditate, exercise, don't jerk off, have a very clean diet, and know plenty of women/adults. Nothing takes away my love for girls though, and nothing takes away that longing.
You just have to resign to it and be who you are and love who you love. I'm a girl lover, and thus instead of fighting myself anymore (thanks to my lgf) I no longer do that, and instead just live a girl-lover lifestyle.
It's much easier, pleasurable, relaxing, and it's super fucking comfy.
>>
>>8638860
Wait so did you marry a girl as a gay guy?
>>
>i find male-male penetration disgusting but i get turned on by attractive guys and dick.
>Implying gay sex is only penetration
Go frot with someone. It's fun.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.