[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The military doesn't allow people who are really short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 1485196260484.png (685KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485196260484.png
685KB, 600x600px
The military doesn't allow people who are really short, really tall, fat. The military doesn't allow people with tattoos on their faces or fingers or neck. The military doesn't allow people with medical problems, disorders, mental health issues. The military doesn't allow people with criminal histories or drug use history.

So why do people with Gender Identity Disorder want to be treated differently? I thought you wanted equality?
>>
>>8638412
It's just something new to bitch about.
>>
Why the hell would anyone want to join the military?
>>
>>8638412
Trans people were allowed in the US military before (and still are allowed in other countries' militaries), and it didn't seem to cause any problems. And given that the Trump administration has been gradually eroding the gains trans people have made in the last few years, I really can't see it as a good sign.
>>
>>8638429
Well if you're a woman or trans you basically just get a cushy office job and they'll pay for all your procedures.
>>
>>8638442
Apparently it was causing problems so the generals advised Trump to ban them.
>>
>>8638442
They were unbanned by Obama literally 1 year ago you fucking retard. And the fact that Trump's generals suggested banning them again means they in fact were causing problems.
>>
>>8638442
>t didn't seem to cause any problems

Is this your opinion or are you referring to a specific study?
>>
>>8638468
No it doesn't. You don't even know what in the fuck a 'fact' is.

"Hurr it's a fact that something someone can say, and was claimed to have been said, actually happened!" Yah, and Jesus told me I'm Mary, Queen of the Scots. It's clearly a fact. I mean, I said it happened, right?
>>
File: -1Z-pJPkpRI1ziGg8lN9usej3TA.jpg (51KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
-1Z-pJPkpRI1ziGg8lN9usej3TA.jpg
51KB, 500x372px
>>8638460
>the generals advised

No.
This has nothing to do with military feedback.
This has to do with Trump's inherent homophobia and a desire to appeal to his evangelical christian base who are deeply disappointed that he hasn't done anything that he promised and he can't even repeal obamacare even though he controls the senate, the house, the judiciary and the executive branches.
the recommendation came from bannon and trump thought it would be a good diversion from the depressing failure of the legislature to accomplish anything.
>>
>>8638473
I mean 1) that I haven't heard any specific claims of them causing problems and 2) other countries allow trans people to serve, which they likely would not do if it was causing problems.
>>
>>8638484
>This has nothing to do with military feedback.
Yes it does, actually. You can pretend it's the Big Bad Bannon if you want but this is most definitely the recommendation of Trump's military brass.
>>
>>8638493
>other countries allow trans people to serve, which they likely would not do if it was causing problems
Wow, what brilliant logic. Foreign militaries always operate logically.
>>
>>8638493
To be fair, most foreign militaries aren't real militaries. Obviously you don't need to adhere to any real regulations of personnel in France or Germany, where it doesn't matter a single iota who is or is not in your forces.

Meanwhile in America, as was said in the OP, fuckloads of people cannot serve. Anyone with depression, or has ever had depression, cannot serve. Trans people almost always get a depression diagnosis along with their GD diagnosis.

The only """"""trans""""""" people who could serve in the first place are trenders and hons.
>>
>>8638502
That's why I said LIKELY, rather than CERTAINLY.
>>
>>8638493
It isn't that there are a lot of problems.
It is that it introduces logistical issues.
How do we get the hormones to trans service members when they are on the frontlines?
How do we deal with the differences in muscle strength?
How do we prevent sexual harrassment and abuse?
It just creates a lot of unnecessary complications.
And apparently there has been a huge increase in the number of trans recruits since Obama's decision, leading many to believe that they are joining, not to defend the country, but to get free sexual reassignment surgery.
>>
>>8638412
>mental health issues
Bingo.
>>
>WHERE ARE YOU PRIVATE? SHOTS FIRED. WE NEED GROUND SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY
>I'm dilating right now. Two hours three times a day. Didn't you attend the health seminar? I hurt too much to walk... :(
>MAN DOWN. LITTLE BILLY IS DEAD
>>
>>8638522
>It is that it introduces logistical issues.
>How do we get the hormones to trans service members when they are on the frontlines?
That applies to any sort of condition service members need to take regular medication for, it would be more tactful to say it's about medication, rather than mentioning trans people specifically.

>How do we deal with the differences in muscle strength?
By assigning people to duties based on their physical abilities. Having different fitness standards for men and women is silly anyway - it should be based on what's actually required for a given position, rather than having a higher or lower standard depending on sex.

>And apparently there has been a huge increase in the number of trans recruits since Obama's decision, leading many to believe that they are joining, not to defend the country, but to get free sexual reassignment surgery.
You'd OBVIOUSLY see a major increase in trans people joining if they were previously not allowed to join.
>>
>Trannies
>Making it into the military

Not even sure why the bill was bothered to pass. Probably had other shit tacked on so people woundn't read it all.

What are there like 6 trannies in the entire military?
>>
>>8638537
RIP in Reeses peeces lil bill you were the heart and soul of beta company
>>
>>8638554
Something like 15,000 I believe.
>>
>>8638567
I bet every last one of them is either Air Force or Navy.
>>
>>8638468
They weren't even unbanned. Obama directed the military to not enforce the policy.
>>
>>8638429
Well, first you get a bunch of free shit for the rest of your life regardless of how the rest of the country is doing, you basically get the respect of everyone in the country forever and will basically always have the edge when it comes to getting the support of people, and not only will politicians suck you off but it makes it way easier to become one yourself (all presidents without political experience excluding trump have all had military experience). I get not wanting to if you live in some europoor shithole but in America they really make those 2 years of your life worth it
>>
>>8638412
>The military doesn't allow people who are really short, really tall, fat. The military doesn't allow people with tattoos on their faces or fingers or neck.

What military are you talking about? The u.s. military allows these things.

I understand your point though.
>>
File: this thread.jpg (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
239KB, 1280x720px
>>8638412
>I posted again guys.
You niggers think everyone who browse this board is trans or even lives in the USA?
Stop spamming you literal niggers.

Want to talk politics? >>>/pol/
>>
>>8638585
>you basically get the respect of everyone in the country forever
kek

delusional
>>
Would trannies be willing to shoot Arabs, Middle Easterners in the face when the need arises?
>>
>>8638429
My family takes a lot of pride in being in the military. I grew up thinking it's the most heroic thing, which I do think had truth to it in ww2/vietnam. and you're a disappointment if you think otherwise. They also bring people in with promises of a lot of money, tuition reimbursement, and guaranteed a good job afterwards. Thankfully I was turned down for having narcolepsy.
>>
>>8638586
No you can be dismissed for all of those things including peanut butter allergies and diabetes
>>
>>8638590
Am I wrong? Or are you just a salty serviceman who thinks "damn, even though everyone else has to pay for their own college, healthcare, entry into state parks, full price where they give veteran discounts, cant get buried in special cemeteries and get special services like banking and insurance, plus where the one thing non-partisan that'll help you win elections is 'I support the troops!' and people always talk about how we don't do enough for the veterans and even if you're a shitty person people will say 'but I respect your service', it really sucks to be a veteran >.<"
>>
>>8638594
Why do you think military indoctrination would be any less effective on trans people?
>>
>>8638616
>Am I wrong?
Yes, you are.

>Or are you just a salty serviceman
No, I'm not. I'm just here to tell you that lots of people have ZERO respect for military.
>>
>>8638646
It could be due to the fact that they overwhelmingly vote for anti-entitlement candidates and yet receive entitlements like no other in this country. I swear, the only second class citizens in America are non-servicemen.
>>
>>8638619
because they are completely disconnected from reality, of course.
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>8638412
>If I were under five feet tall I couldn't be drafted
One more way my life would be better
>>
>>8638567
A FIFTEEN THOUSAND TRANNIES DESCEND UPON YOU! THEIR ARR- no wait hang on, they need to go stretch their inside out penis wounds.
>>
>>8638676
If anything, that should make them more susceptible to indoctrination.
>>
File: 1498290794773.jpg (108KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498290794773.jpg
108KB, 698x960px
>>8638455
Which fat, tall, short, functioning adults can do. Only 1,000-7,000 trans men and women are currently serving in the military and Transgender care is highly minimal compared to how many vets get school paid for, cancer care, therapy for soldiers coming home with ptsd, and any other medical payments the other 1.2 million active serving military personnel today and countless other vets not currently serving but reaping military benefits.

There is more than enough money to go around and the argument that trans soldiers are sucking the benefit money pool is simply untrue. No way can .01 percent of military personnel make a noticeable difference in the budget. This is plain and simply taking away the basic human right of capable Americans from serving a country they believe in and are proud to be a part of.
>>
>>8638686
Does your computer work better when you take out the logic board?
>>
>>8638745
You are no more capable than someone with depression, obesity, and a number of other things they disallow.
>>
>>8638819
>implying that I can't out run a 400 pound fat ass because I have female estrogen levels

You're really naive if you think that trannies are physically useless.
>>
>>8638851
There is more to being in the military than out-running a 400 pound fat ass, in fact I don't think out-running a 400 pound fat ass is even a thing.
>>
>>8638851
>implying that I can't out run a 400 pound fat ass because I have a gaping wound I need to dialite for hours every day

ftfy
>>
File: SuperManlet.png (259KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
SuperManlet.png
259KB, 500x719px
>>8638412
>people who are really short
Should have stopped right there. The manlet prohibition is the perfect thing to contextualize it with.
>>
File: 1394539433842.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394539433842.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>8638429
So the government can pay for the girl pills forever.
>>
>>8638497
lol yeah I'm sure they recommend he just tweet this shit out immediately before the latest health care vote disaster.
>>
>>8638745

Transgenders that transition in the military get put on profiles that add up to 2 years of not doing anything and being unable to deploy.

Literally any other person would be removed from the military for being useless for that long.
>>
>>8638468

Trump's generals are cold war era recently excavated fossils.

More news at 11.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.